No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My secret weapon in all 15 teams is Bitadze.

Been following him this year in ABA league. Very interesting young guy.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
      My secret weapon in all 15 teams is Bitadze.

I'm amazed. If this is what he does most of the times then he won't stay in Europe for much. I imagine him in Panathinaikos instead of Gist but too late now...

Comment

• Originally posted by woobo View Post
        I'm amazed. If this is what he does most of the times then he won't stay in Europe for much. I imagine him in Panathinaikos instead of Gist but too late now...
        I actually posted a comment two months ago in one of dpg Instagram pics to sign Bitadze and get rid of Lasme. He would have saved money too. He never replied though which is good because he normally abuses verbally those who challenge or question him. Lol!
        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
          Hmm, I don't think there are many good options at PF, especially now when Toko is out. Mentioning of more than 3 names seems quite exceeded already.
          Curious who those cheaper ones are...
          I can now say that I brought Micov in as 2nd forward. Not bad.

Comment

Micol is not PF
            EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
              Micol is not PF
              Of course he isn't. But he can occupy the Forward position, rather than choosing Mickey, Printezis or Williams. I never mentioned PF myself.

I assumed, maybe incorrectly, that we all have Davis and the question was about which 2nd Forward to take.

Comment

• Maybe someone above could make some minor injury to Milutinov before the game starts.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

• Did you see the team of the week ? I am not sure if someone has team like this, but possible combination reaches 350 for this week..

Comment

• Originally posted by ab_mj View Post
                    Did you see the team of the week ? I am not sure if someone has team like this, but possible combination reaches 350 for this week..
                    Honestly, never understood why TOW have different rules

In the first gameweek, TOW can cost more than initially allowed to EFCplayers.

They always provide score for 12players.. quite useless comparison, since everybody else score is from 8..
                    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• One more aspect of the game that works great!
                      ------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let what other people think decide who you are."

Dennis Rodman

Comment

• Originally posted by radallo View Post
                        Honestly, never understood why TOW have different rules

In the first gameweek, TOW can cost more than initially allowed to EFCplayers.

They always provide score for 12players.. quite useless comparison, since everybody else score is from 8..
                        It's nothing more than a summary of the best round players and is not meant to reflect a viable team. The exact same principle applies in the Premier League football fantasy; just for information nothing more than that.

Comment

My secret weapon in all 15 teams is Bitadze.

I thought you mentioned your secret cheap weapon in relation to PF position.
                          Goga is definitely super underpriced. Great pick up. He won't do 20+ every game, of course. I expect Buducnost to sign another C soon. But for those who need extra credits and are trying to raise up in standings he's definitely a man to go.

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                          I didn't put him in any team. Didn't see him as that good option.
                          Until the halftime all looked good. The rest is history...
                          I'm not a good player. And I don't have luck either.

Btw, anyone wants to bet if Week 16-30 standings will work this year? I'm going all-in that they won't. Again.
                          NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                          Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                          If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• Goga will finish the season in the top 5 Cs in terms of average PIR.

Probably will be in the top or top 3 for block average as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              Maybe someone above could make some minor injury to Milutinov before the game starts.
                              It seems you called him out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lyonswim View Post
                                It seems you called him out.
                                I don’t care, if he makes 31.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information