I see you got to touch the great one.
    Scariolo?
    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Originally posted by qiangdade View Post
      Wait, that's not you in your avatar??
      you and I might be the only ones here who put their pictures in the avatar, mr la bomba.

congrats Aiwito!
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Hey guys, it seems we will experience a new fantasy game afterall, since “fanhub” is the service provider

Comment

Originally posted by Branid View Post
          Hey guys, it seems we will experience a new fantasy game afterall, since “fanhub” is the service provider
          Could you explain a bit more? I've been a bit worried, because the opening round is approaching and I've heard nothing.

Comment

Hi jaakko1, i wish I could, but unfortunatelly i only noticed on the website that the game will be powered by fanhub, which is among other things fantasy game provider, check it out at www.fanhubmedia.com ... since they make custom made fantasy games it really dependa on the orhestration of EL, or whomever is in charge

Comment

Originally posted by Branid View Post
              Hi jaakko1, i wish I could, but unfortunatelly i only noticed on the website that the game will be powered by fanhub, which is among other things fantasy game provider, check it out at www.fanhubmedia.com ... since they make custom made fantasy games it really dependa on the orhestration of EL, or whomever is in charge
              Last year's game was said to be a collaboration between fanhub and draftkings, so I'm not sure the game will be different. Still, I hope to be better!

Comment

Originally posted by AiwiTo View Post
                I don't think that any relations to EFC management could help here as everybody saw other players teams after trading period was closed. So it was even better for the game to eliminate all the cheating. Nobody could help you after the round because everybody saw the team before round and everything depend only on your selected players and how they performed.
                I was just kidding.
                What's winners name btw? Is that only you on photos or him as well?
                Shame that EL never published a single word about this.

Originally posted by woobo View Post
                Last year's game was said to be a collaboration between fanhub and draftkings, so I'm not sure the game will be different. Still, I hope to be better!
                This.
                NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
                Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
                If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

Originally posted by woobo View Post
                  I believe Fanhub 100% responsible for the EFC game. Draft Kings is doing daily games for countries where it is available.
                  Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                  2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                  Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

Last year's game was "Fanhub". Fanhub: Where shooting yourself in the foot happens.
                    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

Game is open, good luck to all with a new season
                      https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                        Game is open, good luck to all with a new season
                        True but photos are all over the place and Rodriguez is shown as PF at a quick glance...

It takes a lot of pure genuine talent to change the race of De Colo, Vesel y, Singleton etc. Especially as these players existed in last year's game. Promising start lol!

None of our suggestions implemented, still 4 at bench, starting prices very affordable. It is a shame as this season it will be more difficult to find consistent players I feel

Meanwhile, at Fanhub HQ

Last edited by kzav; 10-02-2018, 06:45 AM.
                        "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

The game is exactly the same. Nando spent a lot of time in the beach this summer. Vesely and Tomic too, I like new look from Singleton. I gues spanish food.
                          previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                            The game is exactly the same. Nando spent a lot of time in the beach this summer. Vesely and Tomic too, I like new look from Singleton. I gues spanish food.
                            Sergio Rodriguez became much bigger over the summer.

Funhub did great job again.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
                              Sergio Rodriguez became much bigger over the summer.

Funhub did great job again.
                              Players missing like Earl Clark and Leday. Well at least this time we know from last year what to expect so maybe can enjoy the funny side of it.
                              "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

Originally posted by kzav View Post
                                Players missing like Earl Clark and Leday. Well at least this time we know from last year what to expect so maybe can enjoy the funny side of it.
                                Sergio R. being Pf is a clear winner. My guess is there are many missing players, if you look to Maccabi’s Euroleague roster, there is 14 registered players and there’s only 11 in the game.

It’s obvious now, Euroleague wants the game to be “funny”.
                                previously known as Beno

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information