No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i wonder if this is like last year and no changes can be made after the playoffs start?

Comment

• Originally posted by ByThor View Post
      i wonder if this is like last year and no changes can be made after the playoffs start?
      I don't remember what was the case last year (it must have been bug if no changes were allowed) but according to the rules, unlimited changes are allowed for each playoff round. Let's see.
      NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
      Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
      If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mate_Kokicar;1265907]According to their list, all those teams in the top of the standings have about 24M. You want to say that you have more than 12M unspent? Sounds like a joke. I don't get how anyone has managed to acquire almost 4x of initial budget. While top placed teams in overall standings have barely 20M, if that.]

If you see final standings I came 4th with 35.6M which is 25.6M gathered from start. In a team caring only for money, gaining 1M in a round is pretty achievable for most rounds with clever choices. So, in 30 rounds it makes sense; still 3 teams did even better. Top teams focus on points, not money. It's irrational to compare the winner with teams that only want to make the budget bigger.

Comment

• Originally posted by woobo View Post
          According to their list, all those teams in the top of the standings have about 24M. You want to say that you have more than 12M unspent? Sounds like a joke. I don't get how anyone has managed to acquire almost 4x of initial budget. While top placed teams in overall standings have barely 20M, if that.]

If you see final standings I came 4th with 35.6M which is 25.6M gathered from start. In a team caring only for money, gaining 1M in a round is pretty achievable for most rounds with clever choices. So, in 30 rounds it makes sense; still 3 teams did even better. Top teams focus on points, not money. It's irrational to compare the winner with teams that only want to make the budget bigger.
          Of course but it's still a huge gap. Cuz even top teams need to focus on money, at least in the 1st part of the season. Otherwise you can't afford best team in 2nd part of the season.
          What I find odd is that according to their list there are like 50 teams on the top with similar budget, about 24M. Does that mean that they all of them have 10+M "in bank" or it's actually a bug with calculating budget?

The funny fact is that we're talking about budget and gathering money throughout the season while we still have no clue how the prices are actually calculated.
          If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
            Of course but it's still a huge gap. Cuz even top teams need to focus on money, at least in the 1st part of the season. Otherwise you can't afford best team in 2nd part of the season.
            What I find odd is that according to their list there are like 50 teams on the top with similar budget, about 24M. Does that mean that they all of them have 10+M "in bank" or it's actually a bug with calculating budget?

The funny fact is that we're talking about budget and gathering money throughout the season while we still have no clue how the prices are actually calculated.
            There are so many teams there because this is the most expensive possible combination of players. This number ignores unused money. The list of facanyonlu (thanks btw) has counted unused money too, and I am sure no team from 24M ones are there cause they used for example james who was expensive but falling in price. Teams in the list for sure got rid of him quickly and most of their money where unused, not in the players budget. Hope I clarified it.

Comment

• Originally posted by woobo View Post
              There are so many teams there because this is the most expensive possible combination of players. This number ignores unused money. The list of facanyonlu (thanks btw) has counted unused money too, and I am sure no team from 24M ones are there cause they used for example james who was expensive but falling in price. Teams in the list for sure got rid of him quickly and most of their money where unused, not in the players budget. Hope I clarified it.
              Yeah but still 36M seems too much.
              Btw, where is that list that another member posted from? How is he able to calculate that? I don't get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mate_Kokicar View Post
                Yeah but still 36M seems too much.
                Btw, where is that list that another member posted from? How is he able to calculate that? I don't get it.
                Even though they don't share unspent money with us explicitly, they keep it for each team at the back-end server where everyone can see. I simply send queries to that server and get the results.

Comment

• Originally posted by fakalyoncu View Post
                  Even though they don't share unspent money with us explicitly, they keep it for each team at the back-end server where everyone can see. I simply send queries to that server and get the results.
                  I'm not familiar with that matter so it sounds life SF to me. But good to know.
                  It's stupid that they can't do that on their end though.

Comment

• Did you receive some notification email regarding prizes for top 10 finish?

I've sent them an email but there is no response yet
                    https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Five days after the final and they haven't updated the rankings. Organisation doesn't take care of his product.

PLEASE GIVE US BACK OUR OLD FANTASY!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information