No announcement yet.

Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I notice all the veteran seasoned players took Booker in their best teams. I did bring in Booker in quite a few, but brought Tyus in my best.

Seems like I might have made an idiotic move, let's wait and see!

Edit:
    Last edited by kzav; 11-08-2018, 08:33 PM.
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Comment

• Originally posted by kzav View Post
      I notice all the veteran seasoned players took Booker in their best teams. I did bring in Booker in quite a few, but brought Tyus in my best.

Seems like I might have made an idiotic move, let's wait and see!
      It looks that Airball knows my team before deadline, whatever I do, he does the same. The problem with format with only 8 players is, it’s difficult to do anything if others have 7 identical players.
      previously known as Beno

Comment

• Originally posted by ilnasoked View Post
        you did not mention about J. gist so i've hired johnny obryant from maccabi as cheap option.
        nice shot ?

Comment

• It seems this week will be a high scoring one.
          Ps: if you don't have Mr Kuzminskas in your team
          with his magical -11

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRager View Post
            Thoughts on Pasecniks and Micheal Eric?
            I chose Eric instead of Pasecniks. FML.

Comment

• Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              It looks that Airball knows my team before deadline, whatever I do, he does the same. The problem with format with only 8 players is, it’s difficult to do anything if others have 7 identical players.
              One player makes difference and its all about captain...

We have different styles, you are always focused on your best team while I am trying to manage 10 competitive teams
              https://twitter.com/AirAvangarda

Comment

• Originally posted by AirBall View Post
                One player makes difference and its all about captain...

We have different styles, you are always focused on your best team while I am trying to manage 10 competitive teams
                1 thing that I learned, if you want to win, its better to play with one team. It’s too messy to play with more, because there is no continuity, every week different team first. playing with more teams for sure means, several teams around top50, but that doesn’t help much, if 1 the same team is not constantly good. this new format is problematic, because several hundreds teams are almost the same. 1/200 or 4/200, odds are more or less the same and not very good.
                previously known as Beno

Comment

1 thing that I learned, if you want to win, its better to play with one team. It’s too messy to play with more, because there is no continuity, every week different team first. playing with more teams for sure means, several teams around top50, but that doesn’t help much, if the same team is not constantly good.
                  Dont think so mate, its just matter of pattern.

For example, I knew that Higgins or Clyburn will play a massive game, but I couldnt be 100% sure who that will be

This new system protects keepers

Its much easier to play with two players less...

5 keepers and you will rotate 3 players each round...

Its much easier to find winning combination if you have 10 similar teams...

8 player and 10 player game is not the same..

Comment

Dont think so mate, its just matter of pattern.

For example, I knew that Higgins or Clyburn will play a massive game, but I couldnt be 100% sure who that will be

This new system protects keepers

Its much easier to play with two players less...

5 keepers and you will rotate 3 players each round...

Its much easier to find winning combination if you have 10 similar teams...

8 player and 10 player game is not the same..
                    and what’s good for you, if you hit the target with different team every night? you are covering more bases for sure, but you have to hit homerun with the same team or it’s worthless. you might stay more time in the game but that’s more or less it. if you want to win you will have to make the run with one team.
                    previously known as Beno

Comment

• TY Micic for those last two free throws. Finally came in first in Draft Kings. Now if only I was better in EFC game.
                      Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                      2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                      Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

and what’s good for you, if you hit the target with different team every night? you are covering more bases for sure, but you have to hit homerun with the same team or it’s worthless. you might stay more time in the game but that’s more or less it. if you want to win you will have to make the run with one team.
                        Mate, I have already won this game, I know how it looks like.

We have different styles and that's all, thats the beauty of the game...

In this early stage I need as many as possible competitive teams, later the best ones will step up

Comment

Although I’m by no means a significant player I would tend to agree with Bob on this. At the end of the day, you have 1 out of 10 teams that will outperform the other 9. If that team isn’t consistently on top, then you don’t gain anything and if it’s always on top, then you could just have that team :P
                          3rd, Euroleague IBN prediction game 2019

Comment

Mate, I have already won this game, I know how it looks like.

We have different styles and that's all, thats the beauty of the game...

In this early stage I need as many as possible competitive teams, later the best ones will step up
                            ...or not. like mine.
                            previously known as Beno

Comment

• This is my 2nd year in this game, i did not played the previous version, but i think that Killer Bob has right conclusions. These are mine :
                              - game is very easy with 8 players
                              - many all-stars teams at early stage (my team worths 14M before round 6...)
                              - captain should count X 1.5
                              - bench should count X 0.5
                              - after round 10 the top teams will have 6 or 7 same players and that means huge effect of C and DNP, and that is pure luck
                              - playing with several teams is like "cheating", one team per user or 3-4 teams max

Comment

• +1

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information