Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Default Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/19

Good morning,

do you have any news about Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/2019? Thank you

=============
    Edit: Separated the posts related to the new season. The last year's thread can be reached here. - Levenspiel
    Last edited by Levenspiel; 09-06-2018 at 09:38 AM.
    cigarafterten.com - italian basketball & other stories

Quote Originally Posted by cigarafterten View Post
    Good morning,

do you have any news about Euroleague Fantasy Challenge 2018/2019? Thank you
    hopefully they will go back to the previous one. last year was a joke.

Hello

I think last time I participated to Euroleague Fantasy Challenge was in 2010 or maybe even older, but I wanted to retry next season.
    Can you confirm me that we need to wait for October to sign up or if we can do it right now ? It seems that if I sign up right now, it will be for 2017-2018 season, so I didn't proceed further, but maybe this is just a typo.

Nice that someone opened this thread; it seems as if interest this year will be even lower than last year which is a shame.

Depending on how things are set out from the start I will have to decide what I do; we've had a baby a few weeks ago so with work and all will struggle to spend much time and if it is like last year I just won't.

Fingers crossed it will be a better game.

In the meantime, happy to hear any suggestions for bargains and players that are expected to make their mark this season!
    "Fans never fall asleep at our games, because they're afraid they might get hit by a pass." —George Raveling

"If I weren’t earning $3 million a year to dunk a basketball, most people on the street would run in the other direction if they saw me coming."—Charles Barkley

"You are really funny thinking that you will be the ones to kick PANATHINAIKOS out of euroleague. We will do it ourselves." - saras (not the player )

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post
    Nice that someone opened this thread; it seems as if interest this year will be even lower than last year which is a shame.

Depending on how things are set out from the start I will have to decide what I do; we've had a baby a few weeks ago so with work and all will struggle to spend much time and if it is like last year I just won't.

In the meantime, happy to hear any suggestions for bargains and players that are expected to make their mark this season!
    Congrats on the baby! Hope he/she has all the health in the world

I am willing to bet that they will have changed some things. Last year was too frustrating for everyone (including the developers) to keep things as they were.

As far as players go, Oly's new PF LeDay had an impressive 30 pt game some days ago in a friendly game against a first division team.

Quote Originally Posted by kzav View Post

Come on you have to have your priorities straight. Fantasy over baby.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

They killed the game last year. I hope they bring back the previous version.
    IF YOU ARE NOT REAL CANARY, THEN FU

https://twitter.com/INTEGRAL1907

REPUBLIC of FENERBAHÇE 2017-18

Sloukas, B Dixon, Colom, R.Neto
    Wanamaker, Guduric, MeMa, Djedovic, Causeur
    Datome, Bertans, Nunnaly, Hanga, Lojeski, Ponitka, Ulanovas
    Melli, Kalinic, Shengelia, Bjelica, Teletovic
    Vesely, A.Düverioğlu, Marjanovic, Dubljevic, J Hamilton, Lauvergne, Jokic, Ante Zizic

If it's like last year, i won't even care to start. I doubt it's gonna be any good unless they bring the olg one back (which they won't).

I really hope they change it. at least remove the captain feature which is a joke. They also didn't advertise anything regarding the game this year.
    Does anyone knows when will they start?

Quote Originally Posted by goldyuval View Post
    I really hope they change it. at least remove the captain feature which is a joke. They also didn't advertise anything regarding the game this year.
    Does anyone knows when will they start?
    Even more than the captain feature I would pick up again the previous amount of players. With a 8 players team everybody has the same 5/6 players. 10-11 would be much better

I would prefer keeping last year's visuals and last-5-games rule and just make the deck consist of 10 players (with same prices) and delete bench. Does anyone remembers around when did they open the game last year?

last 5 games rule is quite ok and reasonable. however, calculation about player credits has become problem.

Quote Originally Posted by aladdin76 View Post
    Even more than the captain feature I would pick up again the previous amount of players. With a 8 players team everybody has the same 5/6 players. 10-11 would be much better
    I totally agree!!!!

Any chance to see old good fantasy back?

Last year I gave up during the season because it was soo boring...

Quote Originally Posted by ab_mj View Post
    last 5 games rule is quite ok and reasonable. however, calculation about player credits has become problem.
    That's exactly the problem
    They must publish an official credit calculation formula so we can set our strategies
    Last year many of us either gave up or just played along boringly due to difficulty in credit calculation

5 last games rules is OK
    Bench is OK, after all, we've asked for it
    Captain gets double credits is stupid in last year's particular format. It works great in other Fantasy games e.g. UEFA Champions League Fantasy because it is a booster but not such a key factor (more players, less ranking impact of captain, limited obvious eligible captains so overall, picking the correct captain is necessary but it doesn't really alter everything that much as in ELFC)

Did they EVER publish ANY word after the end of EFC 2017/18? End of season winners or anything?
    Do we even know who was the overall winner? Did that guy win all stated prizes? Went to F4 etc.? Any word about this?

If there's not, I'm sure they will either cancel the game this year or leave is 100% identical.
    Shame that such jerks have ruined something that had been working smoothly for over a decade. But it's not only their fault, of course.
    NBA authentic and game worn jerseys collector.
    Also interested in European clubs/FIBA jerseys.
    If you share the same passion, if you're interested in exchanging/selling/buying or if you would just like to talk about this, feel free to contact me!

I'm also world coins collector (post 1950), interested in cooperation in that area as well.

https://twitter.com/MateKokicar

Pre-register screen appeared in last year's game. Seems the game will be soon up from the same developers. I hope some of our feedback was taken into consideration.

Remember last year someone was able to figure out a way to get in it early before it officially began.
    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019

Quote Originally Posted by ncjazz View Post
    Remember last year someone was able to figure out a way to get in it early before it officially began.
    True. Via mobile was accessible before the official start.

I will focus on Prediction Game this year, since I didn't have fun last year with the new game
    EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Quote Originally Posted by radallo View Post
    I will focus on Prediction Game this year, since I didn't have fun last year with the new game
    you have the taste of blood!

I'm also on the same page with the majority, left the fantasy game last year after the mid-RS.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast