Dalph Panopio Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasper222 View Post
    I swear, Dalph is the heir apparent to Tenorio.
    If he ends up being a 5-inch taller tenorio that would be awesome, thats an nba-caliber player

Comment

Originally posted by jasper222 View Post

Dalph with a crucial steal vs IMG, the same team TSF choked against.

I swear, Dalph is the heir apparent to Tenorio.
      Dalph's weakness in Batang Gilas is still there. He is vulnerable to physical defense. He either loses the ball or misses a point blank lay-up. If he improves on this he will be a much better player.

Comment

I hope Dalph will have a chance to go up against this guy.He's about 6'2-6'3 and very skilled.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
          Dalph's weakness in Batang Gilas is still there. He is vulnerable to physical defense. He either loses the ball or misses a point blank lay-up. If he improves on this he will be a much better player.
          These things can be improved especially with us ncaa school facility. Just like how Toledos facility helps Aj edu recovered from injury.

But the problem is he is not in the radar of division 1 school, isnt he? Hope he can play in us ncaa even in div 2.

Or go home to italy and play for euroleague.

Comment

Originally posted by Dzee View Post
            "We don’t (distinguish between) big guys and small guys. We work on everything because you never know who will grow, who will stay small"
            - I hope the coaches here in the Philippines will consider this, train every young prospect all the bbasketball skills with no exemption, because we never know who will grow tall or stay small.
            Exactly. Thats why foreign coach are better than local coaches. Imagine Junmar training overseas when he is young. Maybe he can enter nba.

Comment

Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
              This has been my concern eversince, seeing Dalph’s frail frame up close. Plyometrics and HIIT alongside some added protein diet should do the trick, putting on some weight without losing much speed. I think he is some 10-15 lbs short of being able to absorb and finish through contact.
              Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Dalph Panopio will paly for South Plains College.

I think it is not a Ncaa Div 1 school. But good luck to him

Comment

1,425 Likes, 10 Comments - Stella Azzurra Roma (@stellazzurraroma) on Instagram: "Ti auguriamo il meglio, Dalph! "

Comment

I hope he gets noticed by D1 schools. I salute Dalph for this. He could’ve simply turn full time pro in Italy, but he wouldn’t create much noise here playing against and alongside more seasoned pros. At least in the US there’s a chance he could go NCAA Div 1 or Div 2.

Good luck Dalph. Make Remy Martin and Kihei Clark some sort of motivation, if not inspiration.
                    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

Nice Good on him.
                      Just work on his game and NCAA Div 1/2 will find you...
                      sigpic

Comment

This panopio route is the best way for our young prospects like Carl Tamayo and Kevin Quaimbao To hone their skills and development. It doesn’t need to be an NCAA division 1 and In this junior college, they will compete to the best players possible. In this way, maybe SBP could sponsor like max 5 people just to utilise their resources.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post

https://www.instagram.com/p/CD3K7SEC...d=waxpokswaloa
                          NjCAA
                          Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            NjCAA
                            Yeah. And he can move up to us ncaa div 1 or 2 depending on his performance

Comment

Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                              Yeah. And he can move up to us ncaa div 1 or 2 depending on his performance
                              I hope he'll be seen by coach Magpayo UC-Riverside.He has to show very good stats on his first year and then transfer.
                              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information