This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my gawd FORTEA
    We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• if only dave had a wing partner of jeron artest and ron harper jr. kahit hilaw pa si artest he emphasize defense..hahah
      To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
      1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Our guards are lost di sanay na pweddng gumalaw ang bola kahit walang gamit na paa
        Pity panopio, he was paired with spencer earlier now fortea hahah

Comment

• oczon and abadiano never over commiys kaya ayun ngayon k nakakakita ng 3 pointers from serbia when theyre out

Comment

• petrusev battling it out with kai
            We can have no progress without change, whether it be basketball or anything else

Comment

• At this point, I'm fine with BG's game tonight as long as we don't get blown by 50 like China did when they faced the Serbians.

Whoever said that Puerto Rico tanked vs China so they can face the #1 seed Argentina in the Round of 16, I think you were right. PUR just demolished ARG by 20 earlier today.
              Originally posted by gideon
              Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• shaqtin moment no one high fiving the player..so kuch for the camaraderie

Comment

• Kai is gassed out already
                  They call me THE HERO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jared03 View Post
                    petrusev battling it out with kai
                    How is their matchup so far?
                    Not sure why all on here got salty when the Serbian coach said Gilas lacked any real quality. I mean isn't that glaringly obvious.

Comment

• Originally posted by judasmartel View Post
                      How is their matchup so far?
                      Be honest Petrusev having a field day

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                        shaqtin moment no one high fiving the player..so kuch for the camaraderie
                        At least it's not Kobe Bryant swatting off Roy Hibbert's hand after a play. XD

Comment

• Even if youre kawhii leonard dont join the team days before tournament.. dalph learning it the hard way..

Comment

• Tamayo is 1/10 fg..

Comment

• We as a basketball nation just don't understand that a winning basketball team takes time to develop. Even superteams in the NBA today don't become championship contenders overnight.

Di pwede yung 3wks lang training niyo tapos OK na. Mas mahaba nga oras ng preparasyon ng Gilas seniors para sa World Cup and yet we criticize them for not preparing enough.

Comment

• Let dave play as point, id rather have the ball in his hand rather than the rest of the guards

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information