This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ARMIR View Post
    I'm glad that this time around Batang Gilas have a combo guard,and he have a hot hand,just in case that Ildefonso go cold in this tournament.
    Looks like Lina and Fortea wouod not make the Final 12...Lina to small or twinner as a frontliner, Firyea is roo error prone.. TORRES is perhaps our best outside shooter, Ramorez is around 6-4 and has outside shot and a pesky and physical in your face defender.. Think of Ferrer.. Oczon ans Abadianio are our backup PG...

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
      All these tall kids, give the 6’5 centers a chance geeez ahahaha.

They will now be forced to be mobile, shoot the 3 more, and develop the ability to dribble the ball

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
        Looks like Lina and Fortea wouod not make the Final 12...Lina to small or twinner as a frontliner, Firyea is roo error prone.. TORRES is perhaps our best outside shooter, Ramorez is around 6-4 and has outside shot and a pesky and physical in your face defender.. Think of Ferrer.. Oczon ans Abadianio are our backup PG...
        Ok na yan. Now I know why they didn’t get Nonoy. They would not only pressure but trap, whole game if need be. You need both length and speed for optimum results. Expect a longer than usual rotation, 9-10 players most likely.
        Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
          Ok na yan. Now I know why they didn’t get Nonoy. They would not only pressure but trap, whole game if need be. You need both length and speed for optimum results. Expect a longer than usual rotation, 9-10 players most likely.
          It makes sense now that we think about it.

Comment

• If Fortea worked a bit harder on defense, he might had a better chance.

Comment

• Sports betting 2019 best bonuses from bookie number 1

VISIT HEre
              Sportingbet | live bet

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                Who have been our 3 most productive wings (include Oczon?
                NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• So Torres has been shooting better than Oczon?
                  NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                  https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                    So Torres has been shooting better than Oczon?
                    Yeah but its close.

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                      I actually talked to her, but didn't really ask who she was, none of my business or anyone really
                      are you in qatar too?
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• when is the next tuneup game? please dont tell me its the al rayyan again.
                        The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                          when is the next tuneup game? please dont tell me its the al rayyan again.
                          No more tuneups.
                          Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                            when is the next tuneup game? please dont tell me its the al rayyan again.
                            They go straight to Greece and practice for a few days before the start of the tournament.

Comment

• Some players to watch out for in the group stages.

Russia: Pavel Zakharov big man https://youtu.be/WwUz05AnnxU
                              Anton Kvitkovskih https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Npji0fDtKQk
                              Greece: nikos rogkavopoulos sg/sf https://youtu.be/Pgk8eTD8nJo
                              Argentina: Francisco Caffaro c https://youtu.be/C6anpKXkLCQ

Most likely I think Russia is the best team in the group.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                                They go straight to Greece and practice for a few days before the start of the tournament.
                                Ateneo will also go to Greece for training but it will be scheduled next week. Kung sabay sana sila Gilas U19, they can give good tune up games to make the U19 sharp.
                                "THE BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE LEARNED THE HARDEST WAY"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information