Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• born 2000.. he cant play yet for the seniors he’s still in high school. hindi pa graduate.. its impossible FEU will not list him this season specially parker and inigo graduated already.hehehe
    LA Clippers(bcoz of PG13)
    Morayta

Comment

• Originally posted by tootch View Post
      born 2000.. he cant play yet for the seniors he’s still in high school. hindi pa graduate.. its impossible FEU will not list him this season specially parker and inigo graduated already.hehehe
      he was born october 99. afaik eligibility issues for Abarrientos
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
        he was born october 99. afaik eligibility issues for Abarrientos
        Is feu so short of short guards in jalen pekpek shorts and weird hair? This guy, who is still in high school at 20 must love his k12 teachers very much. I graduated from college at 19 because i wanted to work asap and help my parents.

Kai obviously intends to work early too to help his family. It is pointless for him to go to college as his earnings as a baller will be much higher than the usual pinoy college graduate. He could be a pro at 19, and get a college degree through distance education. Im sure his family will deeply appreciate a new small business, new house for oversized people, and a big suv with headroom for a sevenfooter. Kai cant drive around in a hyundai eon.

In any case, i see a deep fascination for extra small guards in this forum. Sbp should really sponsor public 3x3 matches in malls against internationally sized guard trios like norwood, paras and dave ilfefonso. Say for 100k prize money from chooks to go. Then, everyone can see how good our small guards are in real-world, fiba conditions.
        Last edited by ccharmed; 05-25-2019, 12:16 PM.

Comment

• i think his birthday( abarrientos) is on fiba site to see..But ot, I hate tge fact how china plays 3x3 basketball the right way.. in a 3 x3 setting passing is really a thing of beauty
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
            He's 19 so he's turning 20. Partly to blame is the K12 program which in my opinion only makes the school owners richer and life harder for the poor. Anyway, that's beside the point. Both Rj and JGDL would've been great help for our U19 team specially since panopio is still recovering from the injury
            no he is already in hs since justine baltazar and nu pre monteverde era... He just overstayed..

Comment

He's 19 so he's turning 20. Partly to blame is the K12 program which in my opinion only makes the school owners richer and life harder for the poor. Anyway, that's beside the point. Both Rj and JGDL would've been great help for our U19 team specially since panopio is still recovering from the injury
              oh yeah o forgot that k12 curriculum. then its all good.
              The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

Even before the K-12 program, varsity players graduating from high school at 18 or 19 was already common.
                "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

K-12 was a requirement for ASEAN integration. Also why schools are beginning to shift the academic calendar to match the international one.

Comment

• I thought the pool will be released last weekend? May mga ihahabol pa?
                    LABAN PILIPINAS!

Comment

• Originally posted by watiwawa View Post
                      I thought the pool will be released last weekend? May mga ihahabol pa?
                      once the school gives an official word on the release of the players then it will be made public.
                      The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• to me the U19 team ( at least core 9 players ) is pretty much set , mostly from players of the U18 team last year and maybe Nonoy ( BTW where was he last year?)

the only question is if a fil foreign wing / defender can reasonably added and contribute.. the question of Artest in particular.. I do see him filling up a reasonable need ( wing defender)
                        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

Looks like Tamayo is still a no show at the BG practices. Don't say he's injured again
                          Lol whos practicing ba ?

Comment

Looks like Tamayo is still a no show at the BG practices. Don't say he's injured again
                            u19 hasn't start practicing yet
                            Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                              u19 hasn't start practicing yet
                              maybe he thought tamayo is u16

Comment

• I thought they started trainingeven though not complete, I think astigrams knew our u19 player and he might see them in practices, the Abadiano's, Fortea's Nonoy's, Padrigao's(hehe) Ildefonso, Spencer.. thats why he is asking wheres Carl..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information