This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
    no its al rayyan in their offseason me nus the key players and imports weekend baller mode..we all know how lazy these mercenries are despite being so talented..

The 2 consecutive dunks by kai and edu is just enough measurement on how al rayyan treated this game when its getting out of their hand already
    how many key players were missing? 5 or 6? well its just a scrimmage. they could've been very physical with the kids. but still man. that was a blowout. that was embarrassing for these mercenaries.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• that pressure defense by BG.. Kai sotto and edu pressuring the ball handler.. again yep 7’2 pressuring the ball handler.. shows good laterals by kai..
      Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
        how many key players were missing? 5 or 6? well its just a scrimmage. they could've been very physical with the kids. but still man. that was a blowout. that was embarrassing for these mercenaries.
        Does that word even exists in the vocabulary of these mercenaries?

Mercenaries get paid. Things like pride & honor easily take a backseat for money.
        "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Nice game by our U19s. Defence spelled the game for us. Kai and AJ stablished their presence in the paint early and the guards quick feet and hustle made it hard for the opponents to move the ball and establish offence around the perimeter. That i think set the tone for the whole game.
          That is while they are going against professional players heavier than them in all positions although not playing their "game mode"

But noteworthy on offence was their ability to move the ball around and avoid stagnant possessions which speaks much about how this team is coached.

At this point consistency is what we want to see with this team.

Certain concerns would be the void that Kai and AJ will leave every time they have to be rested. We are still in need of two-three guys in the mold of Jalen and Balunggay to fill the perimeter spots (concern for the future) both on offense and defence. That i think would be the thing that will be exploited by our opponents come the Worlds. Who will step up when our inside game isn’t working?

Fun to note was Al Rayyans #2 afro guy chest bumping these kids during meeting at center court at the start unknowingly these kids will blow them out in the game hehe and Al Rayyan’s centre giving Kai a very “high” five at the end of the game.

*** I'm delighted to see Kai move fluidly inside the court more like a 6'7'' guy rather than 7'2''. Though much is still to be desired if were talking about NBA level where he needs to move like a 6'0'' guy haha...

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
            Does that word even exists in the vocabulary of these mercenaries?

Mercenaries get paid. Things like pride & honor easily take a backseat for money.
            very true. anways does anyone know what is the schedule for batang gilas scrimmages in qatar?
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

very true. anways does anyone know what is the schedule for batang gilas scrimmages in qatar?
              As far as I know Batang Gilas is scheduled to play only 2 tune-up games in Qatar before they proceed to Greece. Perhaps the 2nd tune-up game would be today
              "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Somebody has to warn and reign R.Amsali,showbiz is a gateway to his downfall this early,and it has to be one of the Barretto girls? https://youtu.be/7G9lNKxzUmg Gotta run away from that while he still can.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
                  As far as I know Batang Gilas is scheduled to play only 2 tune-up games in Qatar before they proceed to Greece. Perhaps the 2nd tune-up game would be today
                  tomorrow is the last game.. 8pm qatar game so 1am manila time..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                    tomorrow is the last game.. 8pm qatar game so 1am manila time..
                    against which team? wtf 1am. this is like gilas1 all over again

Comment

same team

sigpic

Comment

• I know Kai and Edu played really well but Geo really impressed me with how much he has improved too.

Comment

and the game yesterday was 12mn manila time..

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Silent Killer View Post
                            and the game yesterday was 12mn manila time..
                            Thank god I’m not in ph. I wouldn’t get any sleep haha

Comment

• Just Imagine if we had Ron Harper Jr.,Kainoa Ballungay and QMB, this would had been like an all star game.
                              "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
                                Thank god I’m not in ph. I wouldn’t get any sleep haha
                                tell me about it.. 1:30am adelaide time start. the game finishes around 3:30 and slept at 4am..

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information