chiu
    amsali

fight for last 3 spots:

torres
    ramirez
    lina
    abadiano
    fortea
    Who do you think gets cut? I think Abadiano belongs up there with the other 9.
    Never look too far ahead. You might stumble on a block right in front of you.

Comment

• Originally posted by fadzki View Post
      Geo a taller version of Beau Belga...
      Taller & has a much more disciplined eating habit than Belga
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Lol you really favored amsali here...the late cuts would come from the bigs imo..
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by NOiNU View Post
          Who do you think gets cut? I think Abadiano belongs up there with the other 9.
          right now i'd cut lina & fortea based on their international performances only (i know they played really well in local tournaments)

abadiano is really strong despite being undersized (finishes well on contact internationally) but his position is now crowded with bigger players. i'd still keep him as a 3rd-string player in case of injuries/foul trouble.

i wish we had another extra big like cortez, lina is almost useless playing as a PF/C. chiu gets in because of this.

Comment

• wow so tamayo is just 16. so he can still play for u18 then. him and kai.
            The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
              https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...a2437-20190621

wow so tamayo is just 16. so he can still play for u18 then. him and kai.
              I'm doubtful about that info. Tamayo was never mentioned before as possible u18 teammate of Kai, Cortez, Padrigao and Lazaro.

Comment

• Can you give me their height and weight. Even just estimate. I’m creating their team on 2k19 thanks
                " If you quit today, you'll quit every part of your Life"

Comment

A 6'10" version of Belga with the latter's agility and shooting touch would be serviceable at the Asian level.
                  Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• If Geo is a legit 6 9 plus and is not thin, that's still a huge servicable body for future NTs
                    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                      right now i'd cut lina & fortea based on their international performances only (i know they played really well in local tournaments)

abadiano is really strong despite being undersized (finishes well on contact internationally) but his position is now crowded with bigger players. i'd still keep him as a 3rd-string player in case of injuries/foul trouble.

i wish we had another extra big like cortez, lina is almost useless playing as a PF/C. chiu gets in because of this.
                      I think Lina makes the team, as insurance big. Personally though, I agree with you he doesn’t cut it as a 4/5 in the int’l stage.

Anyone knows why Quiambao isn’t in the pool? He might be just as short as Lina but he’s burly and knows how to use it to his advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
                        imo:

shoo-ins:

sotto
                        edu
                        ildefonso
                        panopio
                        oczon
                        tamayo

safe picks:

spencer
                        chiu
                        amsali

fight for last 3 spots:

torres
                        ramirez
                        lina
                        abadiano
                        fortea
                        I would cut abadiano and fortea

Comment

• Originally posted by manu_bol View Post
                          Pno ba naman naging asia best PG si castro eh PCU lng naman yan. Pano bat kayang umiskor ni junmar against nba bigs eh UC lng yan, di pa sa maynila. Pano naging mautak c ping at ranidel di ba dapat pang guard yung height nila? Masyado ninyong manamaliit ang basketball natin.
                          In the same way that MPBL players rhinks they are the minion versions of NBA players... FILIPINO style is all flair though, a Pinoy PG slashes inside and do acrobatic twisting layup against a phalanx of defenders instead of dishing it on his open shooters, who have become open with his drive... In basketball analytics, an open 3has better percentage than a twisting alahoy layup of a 5-7 dribbling wizard...

Comment

this might be true if we're talking about the current belga. PCU belga was very athletic. that PCU team was a very fun team to watch. castro, espinas, belga, sanz could all run the floor

Comment

• Originally posted by zairex View Post
                              Calvin Abueva has guard skills in College. He average triple double in is final season. And lead the NCAA in points, rebound assist and steals. His shooting was better in college than in pros. I guess stock in a strict system of Alaska could have impede his growth. They made him a more inside guy (PF) than a SF.

Scottie shooting is getting better hopes he emulate the improvement of Castro in 3pt shooting.
                              He has the skills but he played PF. Ian was center. Calvin was purely a pf-c during his rookie year and mostly PF during. His latter years. Bulawan was the backup bigman along with Miranda , Maiquez and Najorda. Pascual was their SF.

Our locals got skills but we're still outclassed internationally. When was the last time we won gold is except in the SEA region?

Comment

• Originally posted by digitalsuperman View Post
                                https://www.spin.ph/basketball/fiba/...a2437-20190621

wow so tamayo is just 16. so he can still play for u18 then. him and kai.
                                Tamayo is 18 years old, born on February 2001..

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information