X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian players in NBL

Darren Ng (Chinese-Australian), Adelaide 36ers/Singapore Slingers, 2002-12
    Pathman Matialakan (Singapore), Singapore Slingers, 2007-08
    Eric Sandrin (U.S./South Korea), a.k.a. Lee Seung-jun, Singapore Slingers, 2008-09
    Anatoly Bose (Kazakhstan), a.k.a. Anatoliy Kolesnikov, Sydney Kings, 2011-12
    Liu Bo (China), Sydney Kings, 2016-17
    Amritpal Singh (India), Sydney Kings, 2017-18
    Makoto Hiejima (Japan), Brisbane Bullets, 2018-19

Last year, India's Vishesh Bhriguvanshi (Adelaide 36ers) and China's Meng Xiangyu (known as Jet Meng, Melbourne United) had reportedly inked contracts, but I don't think they ever played.

Am I missing anyone?
    aim low, score high

Jason Castro (Williams) was going to play for the Sydney Kings the year they folded.

Comment

Nice write-up, man. Even tho timing is really bad to watch it in LT, looking forward to it too especially since my hometown club Zalgiris signed Boomer Motum recently and he plays not the last role in Boomers squad, so I'm interested how he'll do. I followed Australian games against our LT NT, quite surprisingly (since we were only couple of days after physical preps) we won both, wasn't too impressed by Aussies, sure couple of weeks gone by and now they're more ready, but this Mills addition I'm afraid can make them only worse, especially knowing how tough season he had and he loves to be leader in NT - it might be very harmful.

Comment

I heard that the NBA is seriously interested in players like Zhou Qi (China) and Hamed Haddadi (Iran). This is getting interesting

Comment

Hi! I’m Carter. I love basketball very much. I want to advise you of great writing service – https://writemypapers4me.net/ – professional paper writing service. On the given site you will find essays, term papers, qualification thesis, projects, reviews, reports, and even dissertations. So if you need their help, just write them.

Comment

Zhou Qi is definitely not up to the level of the NBA, but we'll see in the next season.

Comment

I like basketball. I often write about this essay. This is an interesting sport. I often need to rewrite my essay. That's why I use the service https://essaysprofessor.com/rewrite-my-essay.html This service helps me get a better essay. I can rewrite the essay and get a better score.

Comment

Working...
              X

Debug Information