Darüşşafaka Tekfen 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OZ19 View Post
    Peiners is not PG, he plays SG/SF and maybe PF.
    Probably Ulubay and Aldemir will leave, they salaries are high. For this reason they kept Savas.
    Also, they signed Diebler and I think they will get a new PF.

McCallum - Ozmizrak - Ozdemiroglu
    Brown - Diebler
    Peiners - Baygul
    X - Kidd - Demir
    Eric - Kosut - Savas
    you're right about Peiners. thank you. I just remembered him setting up the offense last year with Latvian NT, but that does not make him PG.

forgotten Diebler, yes. I think he'll be fine in this roster, as Baygul had suddenly forgotten shooting last year. Hope he picks up.

judging by how he started last year with Unicaja, McCallum is a waste of money, imho. I was shocked by how bad he was. later he seemed a bit better, but Wilbekin to McCallum is a huge downgrade.

Aldemir & Ulubay make ridiculous money, esp the former, but I don't know how Dacka can get rid of them as they're under contract.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      you're right about Peiners. thank you. I just remembered him setting up the offense last year with Latvian NT, but that does not make him PG.

forgotten Diebler, yes. I think he'll be fine in this roster, as Baygul had suddenly forgotten shooting last year. Hope he picks up.

judging by how he started last year with Unicaja, McCallum is a waste of money, imho. I was shocked by how bad he was. later he seemed a bit better, but Wilbekin to McCallum is a huge downgrade.

Aldemir & Ulubay make ridiculous money, esp the former, but I don't know how Dacka can get rid of them as they're under contract.
      Peiners is a very interesting player, he made important contributions to national team last year, I will follow him next season, I wonder how will he play.

Daçka played with very bad percentage last year except Wilbekin. Diebler may be a good option but he is a stationary shooter, I'm not sure if he can get that much shoot positions with this roster.

Although budget decreased, there could have been a better roster. McCallum and Brown has many question marks. Jefferson was terrible at Milan, if he had passed his medical examination, Daçka could have faced critical problems.

Ulubay will probably be loaned, I don't know where will Aldemir move but its salary is very high and Daçka doesn't want to continue. Fener and Efes wouldn't want, other Turkish teams can't even pay half of their salary.

Comment

as of today, Tekfen is the new main sponsor of Darüşşafaka.
        5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Working...
        X

Debug Information