Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bayern Munich 2018-2019

We're back in the Euroleague

Looking at the roster for next season, the following players have a contract or an option:

Coach: Radonjic (option)

PG: Jovic, Hobbs
    SG: Djedovic (option), Jallow
    SF:; Lucic
    PF: Macvan
    C: Zirbes (option)

No contract:
    - Gavel
    - Cunningham
    - Redding
    - Barthel
    - Booker
    - King
    Last edited by Matze20111984; 06-17-2018, 12:10 PM.

Bayern and Baskonia are interested in Shavon Shields. He would replace Reggie Redding or Jared Cunningham?

Comment

Point guards have less creative ability then others in Euroleague,I dont see relation betwwen interal and external ,Lucic and Macvan are players which could be link between them ,but its potentially problem.Also power forwards and centers are dissonant by characterics,I dont see here whole.Wide roster is good,undefined characteristics of some players could be chance for creativity also danger for lack of things which are need .I think that history will repeat in case of Bayern by play,wide roster,with good player similar quality,which arent team ,Unicaja for example for years are in trouble with them .

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
        Point guards have less creative ability then others in Euroleague,I dont see relation betwwen interal and external ,Lucic and Macvan are players which could be link between them ,but its potentially problem.Also power forwards and centers are dissonant by characterics,I dont see here whole.Wide roster is good,undefined characteristics of some players could be chance for creativity also danger for lack of things which are need .I think that history will repeat in case of Bayern by play,wide roster,with good player similar quality,which arent team ,Unicaja for example for years are in trouble with them .
        Yeah, the guards aren't great, but, man, that frontcourt is going to be legit if there's any chemistry. Booker is one of the best centers in Europe and Derrick Williams could be a dominant PF.

I think they'll be the most competitive newcomer in EL this season, by a wide margin. I don't see Canaria competing at all beyond upsetting a few teams with their homecourt advantage. Buducnost might be scrappy defensively (interested to see Craft at this level -- he's not good offensively but he'll make some players angry with his defense), but they probably don't have the offensive firepower to win consistently. Dacka is a complete wildcard but without Blatt and Wilbekin I bet they'll struggle to win five games. Bayern could be very competitive, though.

Comment

We will see D-Will but Booker one of the best C in Europe? He is so average for me.

Jovic is great PG and he is compatible with Koponen, but Djedovic and Lo are really mediocre.

Comment

I think Koponen and Djedovic are better then Jovic and Lo .Power forwards and centers in whole two good players but with distance of European style of basketball ,Williams is first time in Europe,both are similar style of play ,Barthel and Radosevic cant make up abilities of previously mentioned two players .

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information