EuroCup 2018/19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheMirror View Post
    Monaco is still indecisive. They said they won't make a final decision until the end of the French playoffs.

As for Jerusalem - Israeli teams get about $200K bonus from the Israeli league administration for joining FIBA. That is not a small amount, it makes going to FIBA a lot more worth it for Israeli teams than Eurocup. In Jerusalem's new situation, with Ori Allon gone and a big budget cut, that's a heavy consideration.

Ori Allon gone? Why? Source?

Maccabi Tel Aviv

EUROLEAGUE CHAMPIONSHIPS - 1977 & 1981 & 2001 & 2004 & 2005 & 2014
    Intercontinental Cup - 1980
    Adriatic League Championship - 2012

Comment

It's week-old news but Loko signed JaJuan Johnson to a $2M deal through 2020. I thought Johnson would end up playing for someone like Barca or Milano next year in Euroleague, so good for Loko.

Comment

Originally posted by [M-120] View Post
        Ori Allon gone? Why? Source?
        3 weeks ago, a day after Holon kicked their ass in the SF of the League.
        No one gave the reasons, but it looks like 3:

1. His business in USA
        2. No way in to the Euroleague
        3. The fanatics fans of Jerusalem against him
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

No one has written about the draw?
          Welcome to the Official Site of Euroleague Basketball. Live Matches, Stats, Standings, Teams, Players, Interviews, Fantasy Challenge, DEVOTION and much more...!!

For me. Group A in balance, group B is the easier, group C is the toughest, D is in between
          2022/2023:
          PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
          SG: Baldwin, Hollins
          SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
          PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
          PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
            11th placed team in Polish league and a team from second division of Turkey(!!!) will play in Jordi Cup II.What a joke
            At least Jordi now has three teams from Turkey in the EuroCup, while Champions League has only two ...

Comment

Is the budget of teams playing in Eurocup known?

Just for curiosity, i would like to know the max and min budget in this competition.

Comment

Originally posted by SLBenfica View Post
                Is the budget of teams playing in Eurocup known?

Just for curiosity, i would like to know the max and min budget in this competition.
                I wonder about that all the time. But I didn't catch that in my vetting.
                a-writer

Comment

I watching Lietuvos-Unicaja ,and again I asking myself when basketball in Europe ,went on wrong turn .Ok,Lietuvos have many young players,its good ,they like club tradionally play this type of basketball .Also,Unicaja isnt except from past years .But,isnt just this game .3 or 4 years 80 percent of clubs in Europe play small ball ,like Spanish say luna park basketball .Almost,everything in this play is reduced on quickness and shooting.This type basketball for me is more attractive for watching but is less worth . I dont know what to watching in this play , few good players,quickness,good technique and repetition of pnr and this again 80 percent of games which I will watch .Creative and tactial components are sided .Its apsurdly that football is more complex then basketball,which almost always was sophisticated sport .I love basketball,but I most to show what bothers me in basketball.

Comment

Trento deserved praise for good play with content and difference between they and others.

Comment

I don't suppose Paul Pierce has attended any Zenit games yet??

Comment

3 teams from aba league in top16. Interesting no turkish and italian clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by Obina View Post
                          3 teams from aba league in top16. Interesting no turkish and italian clubs.
                          We start to see impacts of economical issues so Turkish teams are not strong anymore apart from Fenerbahce and Efes.
                          Tofas, Dacka is other group.
                          Banvit has management problem. Company is bought by Chinese and we don't know if they will still invest on Basketball Club.
                          Turk Telekom and Bahcesehir are seem to be financially ok.
                          All other teams (Galatasaray, Besiktas, Karsiyaka, Gaziantep, Afyon, IBB, Buyukcekmece, Sakarya) are not in good shape financially.
                          Go Efes Pilsen - Go Turkey

Comment

Brescia Trento and Torino out. That’s what happens when the best/richest teams of the Italian league decide to play champions (Venezia, Bologna, Avellino) leaving EC to teams that are not so good (at the moment Brescia Trento and Torino are all out from the playoff zone of Italian championship)
                            Even if Brescia with the arrival of Jared Cunningham has the chance to recover positions, and also Trento with Craft is playing better now. Probably if they had Cunningham and Craft from the beginning they would have had more chances to obtain top 16 of EC.

Comment

I watching Alba-Monaco ,I m positively surprised,with inteligent play both team,quality and tactic .I watched earlier both of them werent event on the close level .

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information