Lithuanian Basketball League (LKL) 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight forward View Post
    So Neptunas grabs Masiulis (loaned) and Slavinskas. Also they have Einikis, Beliauskas. Pretty nice collection of young players. Hopefully all of these can make an impact. Masiulis and Slavinskas are ready to play in LKL surely.
    Einikis recently disappeared from Neptunas' press releases and you forgot Mikalauskas. Also last week Neptunas signed Tadas Pažėra (18pt in NKL), Dovydas Romančenko, Nojus Mineikis and Lukas Kreišmontas (2nd top scorer in U16 NT'97)

5/4 Grant, Galdikas, Masiulis, Jucikas, Romancenko
    4/3 Kisielius, Mikalauskas, Slavinskas
    3/2 ?Einikis, Mineikis, Kreismontas
    2/1 Delininkaitis, Dambrauskas, Beliauskas
    The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
      Einikis recently disappeared from Neptunas' press releases and you forgot Mikalauskas. Also last week Neptunas signed Tadas Pažėra (18pt in NKL), Dovydas Romančenko, Nojus Mineikis and Lukas Kreišmontas (2nd top scorer in U16 NT'97)

5/4 Grant, Galdikas, Masiulis, Jucikas, Romancenko
      4/3 Kisielius, Mikalauskas, Slavinskas
      3/2 ?Einikis, Mineikis, Kreismontas
      2/1 Delininkaitis, Dambrauskas, Beliauskas
      Where's Einikis than? I've seen the list, I just thought those 4 are the best prospects. Nice to see Neptunas turning to young players though. When you want to save some money and to biuld a core for the future, it's a good strategy.
      LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
      Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
      Buzelis, Lelevicius
      Murauskas, Sirvydis
      Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Where's Einikis than? I've seen the list, I just thought those 4 are the best prospects. Nice to see Neptunas turning to young players though. When you want to save some money and to bulld a core for the future, it's a good strategy.
        Nobody knows. Only Basketnews and Krepsinis summer markets mention him, lkl.lt don't mention him neither among players with contract nor among expired contracts

it has little to do with money saving, pyramid on paper existed at least since 2007, but practically team in RKL existed last 2 years and Laivite added "-Neptunas" last summer

Comment

Neptunas completed front line with Osvaldas Olisevicius

Grant and Galdikas are pure centers, Jucikas and Masiulis can play both front positions. Olisevicius, Kisielius, Mikalauskas and Slavinskas are combo-forwards. Unless Jucikas is loaned or cut, Slavinskas won't make final 12

Where's Einikis than?
          So he was loaned to Nevezis. Too old to be 2-way player
          Similarly Girdziunas was loaned to Nevezis 6 years ago; He played 15 minute on 6th place Neptunas before loan and 20 minutes on 2nd place Neptunas after

Comment

Prienai looks like a solid veteran-laden club on paper this season!

Comment

Zalgiris picked up an easy victory tonight against Pieno Zvaigzdes at the season opener in Kaunas. Here are the stats:

"Zalgiris" - 103
              Edgaras Ulanovas: 17 pts, 5 asts
              Paulius Jankunas: 14 pts, 7 rebs
              Brandon Davies: 13 pts
              Aaron White: 12 pts, 7 rebs

"Pieno Zvaigzdes" - 66
              Gytis Sirutavicius: 11 pts
              Eric McClellan: 9 pts
              Emmanuel Omogbo: 8 pts
              Lance Jeter: 7 pts
              Justin Watts: 7 pts

Who do you think had a better performance tonight? Jankunas or Ulanovas?
              Last edited by Kapustelis; 09-22-2018, 07:07 PM.
              Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Predictions for 1st third of season (until changes begin)
                Teams most likely to remain in same positions as last season: Zalgiris and Rytas
                Teams most likely to improve: Skycop and Juventus
                Teams most likely to slide down: Siauliai and Neptunas

Comment

Predictions for 1st third of season (until changes begin)
                  Teams most likely to remain in same positions as last season: Zalgiris and Rytas
                  Teams most likely to improve: Skycop and Juventus
                  Teams most likely to slide down: Siauliai and Neptunas
                  How did Skycop become an LKL team, if I may ask?
                  Proud to be a BC Vilniaus Rytas fan, a part of the LKL fan community, and a fan for the Lithuanian National Men's Basketball Team

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Adomaitis continues to pove to be predictable, lame and shallow coach as he didn't even register Sirvydis, arguably most talented player in Rytas roster, but he found place for scrubs like Normantas and Pilauskas. That's the coach which according to new Rytas' staff should be emphasizing youngsters and so on... Maybe it's an injury, otherwise to me Rytas is complete enigma to me...

Watched a bit Nevezis- Neptunas and I have to say Martynas Varnas looked pretty well. I don't think we can call him a bust as of yet. He's only 21yo still. I'm not sure he can become Zalgiris' material as he doesn't seem to be so fluid athlete with great foot work as he used to be at Youth level, but he still can be a good players. He's just too talented to be another Tomas Dimsa. Still missed his 2 threes though I expect him to have few monster offensive games this LKL this season when he will start hitting his trees (he used to be a reliable shooter at Youth level).
                    LTU NT will snatch Eurobasket 2029 title with this roster:

Jokubaitis, Marciulionis, Laurencikas
                    Indrusaitis, Brazdeikis, Rubstavicius
                    Buzelis, Lelevicius
                    Murauskas, Sirvydis
                    Tubelis, Krivas

Comment

Adomaitis continues to pove to be predictable, lame and shallow coach as he didn't even register Sirvydis, arguably most talented player in Rytas roster, but he found place for scrubs like Normantas and Pilauskas. That's the coach which according to new Rytas' staff should be emphasizing youngsters and so on... Maybe it's an injury, otherwise to me Rytas is complete enigma to me...
                      He missed latest friendly too, most likely injured, otherwise it would make no sense as he did pretty good in preparations

Comment

I saw what Skycop did to Lietkabelis, and it was not very pretty. 6 Skycop players scoring in double figures compared to Lietkabelis's five players. What a game!

#KartuMesRYTAS

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                          He missed latest friendly too, most likely injured, otherwise it would make no sense as he did pretty good in preparations
                          You can prove anything with facts

Also if he didn't play Sirvydis in meaningless friendly games he wouldn't get injured. BOO, ADOMAITIS, BOOO!

Comment

You can prove anything with facts

Also if he didn't play Sirvydis in meaningless friendly games he wouldn't get injured. BOO, ADOMAITIS, BOOO!
                            Oh, looks like we have Adomaitis fan here and he just got hurt...

Comment

Sirvydis has some issues with his arm. There were 11 players registered, so if he could play then he would be in the squad at least to make a full 12 players roster.
                              Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 09-24-2018, 10:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                Oh, looks like we have Adomaitis fan here and he just got hurt...
                                Yeah, facts hurt

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information