Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greatest players you ever saw.

Without Lebron, Cavs would be a lottery team this year. They are playing in the finals now. I think enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by okanial View Post
    Without Lebron, Cavs would be a lottery team this year. They are playing in the finals now. I think enough said.
    Only because they were in the East and both Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward were injured.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    Only because they were in the East and both Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward were injured.
    Lol please. Kyrie would've probably cost his team the series with his stupid, lazy play.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post
    Lol please. Kyrie would've probably cost his team the series with his stupid, lazy play.
    Can you show me a single reference for this odd claim? To say that Kyrie Irving would damage Boston instead of helping them to defeat Cleveland is crazy as far as I am concerned.

For your information ; Kyrie is 5 times all-star and 1 time all-nba team and he is just 26 years old. And many respectable commentators stated that he is a superstar.

Quote Originally Posted by Erkan12 View Post
    Can you show me a single reference for this odd claim? To say that Kyrie Irving would damage Boston instead of helping them to defeat Cleveland is crazy as far as I am concerned.

For your information ; Kyrie is 5 times all-star and 1 time all-nba team and he is just 26 years old. And many respectable commentators stated that he is a superstar.
    Lol because winning popularity contests and being put into the perfect position to put up stats your whole career means you're a winner.

There's no such thing as a respectable commentator these days. Former players sure. But most commentators are just talking heads. With the exception of legends like Marv Alberts.

It's an odd claim to you because you seem to be all about hating on LeBron. But it's not an odd claim. It's how Kyrie has played every single game of his career.

Quote Originally Posted by CHBB View Post
    Lol because winning popularity contests and being put into the perfect position to put up stats your whole career means you're a winner.

There's no such thing as a respectable commentator these days. Former players sure. But most commentators are just talking heads. With the exception of legends like Marv Alberts.

It's an odd claim to you because you seem to be all about hating on LeBron. But it's not an odd claim. It's how Kyrie has played every single game of his career.
    It's an odd claim because no respectable commentator would say Kyrie Irving would damage Boston, and %99 of the supporters would say Kyrie would win the series for Boston. Only %1, whose are usually Lebron fans or Kyrie haters would say Kyrie would damage Boston. I mean it's just crazy to say that. It has nothing to do with hating Lebron, it's the fact. If Boston can carry the series to 7 games against a fully healty Lebron, then a superstar like Kyrie would end the series before even the seventh game. Not even talking about Hayward who is an all-star.

You're watching the current finals right? Why do you think Curry is performing better than previous finals? Because he doesn't need to waste his energy on Kyrie Irving on defense. That's how important Kyrie was.

Aside first 2, it goes in random order.

Jordan
    James
    Stockton
    Bryant
    Duncan
    Pipen
    Olajuwon
    Leonard
    Karl Malone
    Klay Thompson (most underrated player in current NBA)

As I matured as a basketball fan, I learned to treat 2 ways players as the best players in the business and overall to value defence. No one dimentional players in my list.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

I seen in a game live on court, Lebron James. LAST Year vs New York KNICKS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hhsgMDvuSM

Via watching on net tv .. ( from 1990s to this day)
    1 - Lebron
    2 - Jordan
    3 - Shaq
    4 - Duncan
    5 - Olajuwon
    6 - Kobe
    7 - Curry
    8 - Durant
    9 - Nowitzki
    10 - Garnett

Avoided ones I read on. but not watched. Kareem, Magic , russell etc.

As we know, Terry Rozier signed a 3 year, 58 million dollar contract with the Hornets as a part of the sign-and-trade deal involving Kemba Walker. I’ve heard many people call this contract the worst of 2019 Free Agency period, a take which I believe is ridiculous for many reasons. In some ways I actually heavily like this move by Charlotte. I’ve outlined my reasons

Charlotte was about to lose Walker for nothing. They had a gaping hole at the starting PG position and there weren’t many viable options out there, especially considering their lack of an attractive market.fedloan irs.gov easybib

Rozier is only 25 years old and matches up well in age with the rest of the Hornets’ young core.

While Rozier has had a turbulent time in the league numbers wise, his 2018 postseason numbers (16.2, 5.6, 5.2) were no fluke. He’s shown the potential to lead and put up nice numbers when he’s given full control of a team, and Charlotte will give him just that.

This contract is only three years, and the Hornets aren’t competing for anything anytime soon. Not to mention much of they have money to spend with much of their albatross contracts coming off the books the next two summers.

Rozier would be heavily compelled to re-sign with Charlotte should he transform into a starting-caliber guard (a huge conditional, but still a very valid point). Remember that much of his trouble in Boston was due to the fact that they never prioritized him. Loyalty clearly matters to him.

All in all, this is a very low risk, high reward move to me. If Rozier doesn’t perform, you can cut your losses and move on. If he does, you have a franchise point guard on a rather nice salary considering the max deals that have gone out. This could very well end up being a steal for the Hornets once all is said and done. I just don’t see why many were calling this the worst signing of FA when I personally believe Harris and Middleton signed worse contracts given their respective roles on their teams.

I like these basketball players:
    Michael Jordan
    Magic Johnson
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
    Larry Bird
    Hakeem Olajuwon
    Wilt Chamberlain
    Shaquille O'Neal
    Kobe Bryant
    LeBron James
    Kevin Durant
    Hi people !!! I like basketball and I like write. You can find examples of my work on samedayessay review I hope you like my examples

How to post my link bro??

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12