No announcement yet.

2018 NBA Offseason

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The NBA salary cap for 2018-19 is $101 million. Luxury tax is $123 million.

This is still amazing to me.

Comment

Paul George back to OKC. I'm glad he decided to stay and find out what he and Russ can really accomplish, especially with Roberson back healthy.

Will Barton back to Denver on a four year deal worth about twelve million per, and Rudy back to San Antonio on a one year deal worth $10 million.

Barton was easily one of the biggest "second tier" free agents, so this move will have major effects on the plans of quite a few teams. Should help a guy like Lance Stephenson a lot not to mention Tyreke.

The guy who I think is really being overlooked is KCP. In the right situation he very well could become a 17+ ppg scorer in addition to a lockdown defender.

Comment

Joe Harris back to Brooklyn on a two year deal worth $16 million. This is pretty surprising. I figured they'd let him walk.

Comment

Ersan back to where it all started as he signs with Milwaukee for $21 million over three years.

Doug McBuckets to Indiana on a three year $22 million dollar deal. Does this mean Bojan isn't coming back?

Things are moving a lot more quickly with some guys than I expected.

Comment

A good amount of players re-upping already, as CP3 re-signs for 4 years and $160 million, Baynes for 2 years and $11 million, and Jerami Grant for 3 years and $27 million.

Comment

DeAndre joins Dallas three years later on a one year deal worth $24 million or so.

Ed Davis to Brooklyn on a one year deal for $4.4 million. Interesting move.

Trevor Ariza to Phoenix on a one year deal worth $15 million. Wow.

Comment

Omri Casspi to Memphis on a one year deal. Good move.

D Rose back to Minny on a one year deal worth $2.1 million. Good move for both sides.

Comment

Gerald Green back to Houston on a one year deal worth $2.4 million.

Belinelli back to San Antonio on a two year deal worth $12 million.

Comment

Stauskas to Portland. No details released yet but this is an excellent move imo. He belongs out West.

Comment

Love Deandre Jordan to Mavs, from obvious reasons

I am surprised by Paul George staying in OKC, after all those rumours either that he doesn't get along Westbrook and the rumours that he'll try to go wherever Lebron goes.
                      Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
                      That's funny shit.I cant believe there are sports fans thinking like it.It's like Federer losing to random Japanese player in round 1 of French Open but tournament director stepping in and saying "hey it was a fluke win who wants to watch a random Japanese guy in next round,Federer qualifies"

Comment

Well most of the people pushing them aren't really plugged in. It was people like Windhorst who talked the most and the loudest and he's never known anything about sports or had any real sources.

Comment

Originally posted by CHBB View Post
                          A good amount of players re-upping already, as CP3 re-signs for 4 years and $160 million, Baynes for 2 years and $11 million, and Jerami Grant for 3 years and $27 million.
                          wow, $40m/year for CP3? isn't that insane?
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

I think they're in win at all costs mode right now.

I would definitely pay him at least $20 million per though.

Comment

Derrick Jones Jr back to Miami on a two year minimum deal, first year fully guaranteed.

Van Fleet back to Toronto on a two year deal for $10 million.

Kornet back to New York.

Still no word on the amount or years for Stauskas in Portland.

I think that's all for now. Can't remember though.

Comment

Stauskas deal is apparently a one year vet minimum. He should be a major steal.

GRIII to Detroit on a two year deal for $8.3 million with the second year being a team option. I'm surprised he got that much after his lost season but the kid has starting small forward potential.

Have to think this means Ennis is gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information