Clear All

Originally posted by iskoch View Post
    Sloukas - XXX - Sinan
    XXX - Guduric - Melih
    Datome - XXX
    Melli - XXX - Kalinic
    Vesely - Ahmet

That will be more or less our core...

As backup for Sloukas, probably we will see Wilbekin...

At SG spot probably we will see one of Belinelli and Delaney...
    Belinelli sounds more possible to me...

At SF spot, I won't be surprised if Nunnally extends.

Singleton is a done deal as I heard...

So, our roster may look like that;

Sloukas - Wilbekin - Sinan
    Belinelli - Guduric - Melih
    Datome - Nunnally
    Melli - Singleton - Kalinic
    Vesely - Ahmet

Let's see...
    So there is rumors about Belinelli getting back to Europe? Because it is a bit unrealistic. And Delaney has a good spot in Antlanta.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
      So there is rumors about Belinelli getting back to Europe? Because it is a bit unrealistic. And Delaney has a good spot in Antlanta.
      His contract with atlanta has ended and he is a free agent this summer
      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
        His contract with atlanta has ended and he is a free agent this summer
        I doubt that he won't get any offers from NBA teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ZalgirisFanForLife View Post
          I don't know anything about plans in club.
          Just looking at free agents around makes me think that Belinelli and Delaney will be our main targets.
          Wanamaker may stay as well...

But imho Obradovic will sign just one American guard.
          So, if Wilbekin comes, Belinelli will be our priority.
          If Delaney comes or Wanamaker stays, we will search a European PG instead of Wilbekin I think.
          Pangos wouldn't be a bad choice for example.
          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
            are you willing to give up your president? Beko is only possible, I guess, if Ali Koc wins the election.
            I don't care who is president until he wins the titles.
            Current president did his job and we won the title. When next president do the same I will with pleasure change picture

Comment

Those football fans who started to follow basket from 2017, after we won the title, and put cross over my avatar can .... .... to me and to the person on the picture
              Last edited by janketa; 05-30-2018, 03:15 PM.

Comment

Now I am %100 sure that Guduric is nothing but waste of time. I can understand the EL Final Four, but he is terrible in Turkish semi-finals too.

Fener 98 - 93 Banvit. 2-0.
                Last edited by Erkan12; 05-30-2018, 08:06 PM.

Comment

are you sure about the UK? there seems to be no fanbase there, they simply do not care about bball.

maybe in the documents & books, but in reality Fener surely seems like Aziz baba's ciftlik. Yours is like Erdogan claiming Turkey is a true democracy (the best in the world as he says). We'll see the truth in non-ownership claim soon (I sincerely hope we do).
                  That is right but hopefully will be over soon..

Comment

are you sure about the UK? there seems to be no fanbase there, they simply do not care about bball.

maybe in the documents & books, but in reality Fener surely seems like Aziz baba's ciftlik. Yours is like Erdogan claiming Turkey is a true democracy (the best in the world as he says). We'll see the truth in non-ownership claim soon (I sincerely hope we do).
                    dont care about what erdogan claims.
                    lets talk about the facts. Fener is not owned by Aziz. He is the voted chairman for now.

Comment

dogus will leave fener according to current president. obradovic to csska next summer when his contract ends if that happens.

btw he said that he is unhappy with fener's fans that were 7K combined in the first 2 matches. dear zeljiko when you said in that turkish newspaper that fener has the best fans in the world what was the difference? just typical obradovic. when budget drops,he will leave for the millions in another club with unlimited budget. i wish him every failure after all the lies he said to our fans after 5th final in greek league in 2012
                      Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

dogus will leave fener according to current president. obradovic to csska next summer when his contract ends if that happens.

btw he said that he is unhappy with fener's fans that were 7K combined in the first 2 matches. dear zeljiko when you said in that turkish newspaper that fener has the best fans in the world what was the difference? just typical obradovic. when budget drops,he will leave for the millions in another club with unlimited budget. i wish him every failure after all the lies he said to our fans after 5th final in greek league in 2012
                        He has two more years in the contract fyi
                        He will retire after Fener imo

Comment

wishful thinking...

he will stay with us until 70. he may go wherever he wants then.
                          Republic of FENERBAHÇE

Comment

Banvit 73 - 84 Fener

3-0 , end of the semi-finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Erkan12 View Post
                              Banvit 73 - 84 Fener

3-0 , end of the semi-finals.
                              it was not as easy it looked from the score though. all 3 games were close. in first 2, Banvit had a real chance to win, but they botched it in the last minute or so. 2nd game was lost in OT with a missed FT. and Fener (and esp Sloukas) was decisive in those moments, of course.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

All the idiots comparing Yıldırım to tayip, Fenerbahçe is a club, owned by us, the members. We voted for him before, we'll see tomorrow who we'll vote for. Koç will be treated as Yıldırım by non Fener idiots, in just a few weeks if he's chosen.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information