Anadolu Efes 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gockun View Post
    Without Ataman’s Ok on this, it would not happen. So it is not right to bash Gm based on the transfers especially this season.
    I'm sure it was Ataman asking for Moerman, shooting bigs that he always has a soft spot for, but it's the GM's fault to hire him in the first place, and not to fire now. Efes did terrible moves last summer too, before Ataman.

He was a pretty solid bball player, also for Efes, but I feel like bashing him as a GM.

or bash the president maybe? we had so many coach changes, but Alper Yilmaz is only the 2nd GM I ever remember.
    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
      I'm sure it was Ataman asking for Moerman, shooting bigs that he always has a soft spot for, but it's the GM's fault to hire him in the first place, and not to fire now. Efes did terrible moves last summer too, before Ataman.

He was a pretty solid bball player, also for Efes, but I feel like bashing him as a GM.

or bash the president maybe? we had so many coach changes, but Alper Yilmaz is only the 2nd GM I ever remember.
      Yeah, it was a really pretty stupid move ��

Comment

efes is showing us all again "how not to spend the money", starting with their coach
        im glad as a Fenerbahce supporter because we practically dont have a local rival now but again sad as a basketball fan.

Comment

Could still be an alright team if you add Wilbekin and a 3&D wing. It would be pretty humiliating to let the newly Turkish player get away to Israel because they couldn't pay the buy-out.

Comment

Originally posted by Ziya K View Post
            efes is showing us all again "how not to spend the money", starting with their coach
            im glad as a Fenerbahce supporter because we practically dont have a local rival now but again sad as a basketball fan.
            No worries, we'll have better/higher targets with Ataman and Yilmaz next season;
            Hoping for 11-15. places for Euroleague and 2. place for Turkish League...
            We call the situation in Turkish; "Different colour of same shit" every single season.

Comment

Originally posted by GatorsGators View Post
              Could still be an alright team if you add Wilbekin and a 3&D wing. It would be pretty humiliating to let the newly Turkish player get away to Israel because they couldn't pay the buy-out.
              I bet they'll pay two mediocre players the same money instead, one of whom will be released after Ataman doesn't play him at all
              Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
              Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
              Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
              Şampiyonluk gelince

Comment

...after Tibor Pleiss and Shane Larkin news, today is a better day.
                But hold on, you still have Ataman somewhere over there
                Last edited by Worrax; 07-21-2019, 03:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Worrax View Post
                  http://basketdergisi.com/anadolu-efe...-patlatti.html

...after Tibor Pleiss and Shane Larkin news, today is a better day.
                  But hold on, you have Ataman somewhere over there
                  And Moermann. You will see when season starts what two morons can do to one solid team.

Comment

I heared the rumours, but were there any official news what will happen with Derrick Brown, Motum, Simon, Dragic? I mean words from Ataman atleast, if there are no club's statement in official site

Comment

Originally posted by janketa View Post
                      And Moermann. You will see when season starts what two morons can do to one solid team.
                      Efes's black holes are; position 2-3-4 and Ataman, in my opinion. About Moerman i'm agree with you. But i hope we'll be wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                        I heared the rumours, but were there any official news what will happen with Derrick Brown, Motum, Simon, Dragic? I mean words from Ataman atleast, if there are no club's statement in official site
                        As far as i know, nothing's official yet.

Comment

As far as i know, nothing's official yet.
                          Alper Yilmaz spoke today, so it seems we have got smth official regarding Brown Motum now surely should stay, but this PF line with him and Moermann looks really poor looking at whole picture. No words on Simon or Dragic, don't know what it means, but I guess Simon should stay as Ataman kinda liked him, judging by playin' time he received. Dragic still out, I saw in his twitter account he still rates himself as Efes player, so maybe they'll wait for him. Valuable player when healthy and Efes needs more depth at SG/SF

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                            Alper Yilmaz spoke today, so it seems we have got smth official regarding Brown Motum now surely should stay, but this PF line with him and Moermann looks really poor looking at whole picture. No words on Simon or Dragic, don't know what it means, but I guess Simon should stay as Ataman kinda liked him, judging by playin' time he received. Dragic still out, I saw in his twitter account he still rates himself as Efes player, so maybe they'll wait for him. Valuable player when healthy and Efes needs more depth at SG/SF
                            Thank you for info and agree with your words about PF LINE and DRAGIC. I'm also thinking the same about SIMON... Any news about Weems?

Comment

Thank you for info and agree with your words about PF LINE and DRAGIC. I'm also thinking the same about SIMON... Any news about Weems?
                              As Alper Yilmaz said; no Weems next season. For now we have something like this;

*Dunston 32/2.03
                              *Pleiss 29/2.18
                              *Sanli 27/2.13

*Moerman 30/2.01
                              *Motum 28/2.08
                              *Birsen 23/2.08

*Simon 33/1.97
                              *Batuk 28/1.96
                              *Saybir 19/2.01

*Anderson 29/1.98
                              *Beaubois 30/1.88
                              *Dragic 29/1.96
                              *Bitim 19/1.95

*Larkin 26/1.80
                              *Micic 24/1.95
                              *Balbay 29/1.85
                              *Tuncer 25/1.93
                              Last edited by Worrax; 08-02-2018, 10:26 AM.

Comment

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Pleiss & Efes done deal.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information