No announcement yet.

Real Madrid 2018-19

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cant believe Real won Euroleague this year. Rudy, Taylor - my eyes are bleeding.

Comment

Buff, Baskonia is such a difficult rival! Great win today to have again the homecourt adv.!

We were down 10 in the 1st and 3rd Q, but the team came back greatly. Campazzo, Causeur, Reyes and Taylor were good. But the main protagonists were Thompkins, Rudy and Carroll.
      But the 2 stars were Doncic (he domimnated the game) and Tavares, his defense was impressive in the last Q (5 blocks, and the crucial one vs Shengeila). Llull was absolutely horrible.

Let's see if we can end the final in the next match, it is going to be extremely difficult, but we must try it!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
        Buff, Baskonia is such a difficult rival! Great win today to have again the homecourt adv.!

We were down 10 in the 1st and 3rd Q, but the team came back greatly. Campazzo, Causeur, Reyes and Taylor were good. But the main protagonists were Thompkins, Rudy and Carroll.
        But the 2 stars were Doncic (he domimnated the game) and Tavares, his defense was impressive in the last Q (5 blocks, and the crucial one vs Shengeila). Llull was absolutely horrible.

Let's see if we can end the final in the next match, it is going to be extremely difficult, but we must try it!
        This series deserves 5 games. No doubt.
        Why Rendolph doesn't play?
        2022/2023:
        PG: Brown, D-BA, Ziv
        SG: Baldwin, Hollins
        SF: Hillard, Pnini, Menco
        PF: Martin, Colson, Cohen
        PF: Nebo, Poyters, Sorkin

Comment

Originally posted by Roy M View Post
          This series deserves 5 games. No doubt.
          Why Rendolph doesn't play?
          He became weak player, Tavares is now main defensive guy.

Comment

Watching this Finals I believe Real needs another Pg next year. I don’t believe Llull/Campazzo will be enough for playing in all competitions.
            previously known as Beno

Comment

Originally posted by Killer Bob View Post
              Watching this Finals I believe Real needs another Pg next year. I don’t believe Llull/Campazzo will be enough for playing in all competitions.
              Totally agree, I really hate Llull as PG, he is streetballer, not organizer, but knowing Lolaso streetball we wont sign another PG, next year we will have again million SG. Tavares is this seasons key success.
              Personally, would get rid of Caseur, Taylor, Randolph and sign some normal SF, not soft like Pusy or Taylor.

Comment

Originally posted by archaz View Post
                Totally agree, I really hate Llull as PG, he is streetballer, not organizer, but knowing Lolaso streetball we wont sign another PG, next year we will have again million SG. Tavares is this seasons key success.
                Personally, would get rid of Caseur, Taylor, Randolph and sign some normal SF, not soft like Pusy or Taylor.
                Rudy has renewed, and he was the key alongside Carroll in the last Q.

Llull has suffered a downgrade after he returned. I read that the players who suffers an ACL injury, wont play at his high until 1 year after the injury. So we must wait until next year to see Llull. Campazzo was the best player of the team until he got injured (Luka was out), and now he is out of shape such as Llull.

The streetballer Llull is the 2nd player with more assists in the FF, only Papaloukas is above.

To kick out Causeur after his FF is a none sense, and Taylor has another 1 year of contract. Real Madrid is not going to sign another PG. Pantzar will probably join the team from the youth categories.

And we have signed a SF, Deck.

Comment

The problem with Llull is not how he’s playing after injury, that’s normal, but that he is not Pg, who will control tempo of the game. He’s incredible in some situations, but he’s not true Pg. He always had someone besides him to control the game. You can’t beat everybody with only superior pace. And what if something happens to Campazzo or Llull? You can’t have 1 pg for 80 games.
                  previously known as Beno

Comment

Rudy has renewed, and he was the key alongside Carroll in the last Q.

Llull has suffered a downgrade after he returned. I read that the players who suffers an ACL injury, wont play at his high until 1 year after the injury. So we must wait until next year to see Llull. Campazzo was the best player of the team until he got injured (Luka was out), and now he is out of shape such as Llull.
                    The streetballer Llull is the 2nd player with more assists in the FF, only Papaloukas is above.

To kick out Causeur after his FF is a none sense, and Taylor has another 1 year of contract. Real Madrid is not going to sign another PG. Pantzar will probably join the team from the youth categories.

And we have signed a SF, Deck.
                    1. Statistics are useless, just look how often hes playing with ball as well as how many last-second-stupid shots he's making due to his bad organization ? Real is playing run-n-gun basketball, so its not hard to make AS statistics. I dont care about injury, i dont care about how hes playing - better or worse after it, I just said that he cant organize offense. Yes, he's combo, but combo that can/should play 20 mins as SG and 5 as PG.
                    2. Causeur played 2 lucky games in FF, thats all, I like him as a player, but Prepelic is signed and I would prefer to give space for PROPER SF, not useless Taylor who is considered "good" defensive player and is doing nothing in offense after 3-4 minutes in every game.
                    3. Deck is the guy who has played only in Argentina, not sure he can give a lot to EL champions.
                    4. Carroll in his limited minutes is giving 10 times more than all these Taylors and Causeurs combined.
                    5. Real will have money after Doncic and Randolph departures, new Rudy contract and spending it to 10 SG again would be really stupid, I meant Lolasolike.
                    Last edited by archaz; 06-18-2018, 03:32 PM.

Comment

1. Statistics are useless, just look how often hes playing with ball as well as how many last-second-stupid shots he's making due to his bad organization ? Real is playing run-n-gun basketball, so its not hard to make AS statistics. I dont care about injury, i dont care about how hes playing - better or worse after it, I just said that he cant organize offense. Yes, he's combo, but combo that can/should play 20 mins as SG and 5 as PG.
                      2. Causeur played 2 lucky games in FF, thats all, I like him as a player, but Prepelic is signed and I would prefer to give space for PROPER SF, not useless Taylor who is considered "good" defensive player and is doing nothing in offense after 3-4 minutes in every game.
                      3. Deck is the guy who has played only in Argentina, not sure he can give a lot to EL champions.
                      4. Carroll in his limited minutes is giving 10 times more than all these Taylors and Causeurs combined.
                      5. Real will have money after Doncic and Randolph departures, new Rudy contract and spending it to 10 SG again would be really stupid, I meant Lolasolike.
                      1. Llull declained a huge offer from Houston to stay here. Legend.
                      2. Causeur has shown during the year that he is a very good player, and his FF was great. He must remain. Taylor is great defensively. A Lolaso soldier.
                      3.Deck is averaging 20 points and near to 25 of PIR at argentinian league. SouthAmerican league MVP. Best player in SA by far.
                      4. Carroll should play more, but he is 35 years old.
                      5. If Lolaso wants 10 more SG, we must believe on him. God praise the Lolaso!

Comment

1. Llull declained a huge offer from Houston to stay here. Legend.
                        2. Causeur has shown during the year that he is a very good player, and his FF was great. He must remain. Taylor is great defensively. A Lolaso soldier.
                        3.Deck is averaging 20 points and near to 25 of PIR at argentinian league. SouthAmerican league MVP. Best player in SA by far.
                        4. Carroll should play more, but he is 35 years old.
                        5. If Lolaso wants 10 more SG, we must believe on him. God praise the Lolaso!
                        1. There is no connection between declining NBA and bad organization.
                        2. He is solid, but not "core player", just look at his decisive games against Real Madrid-level teams (not 5 mil budget teams). 4 games against PAO - 2.5 PIR, now against TAU - 1 PIR. 1 ucking PIR. As I said, except lucky FF where he made all 3pts, he didn't show something "extra". Llull, Prepelic, Rudy, Carroll is just too much.
                        3. Yes, you are right. "In Argentinian league". He can't even properly shot. He looks physically good, just hope he will do his job at defense.

Comment

1. There is no connection between declining NBA and bad organization.
                          2. He is solid, but not "core player", just look at his decisive games against Real Madrid-level teams (not 5 mil budget teams). 4 games against PAO - 2.5 PIR, now against TAU - 1 PIR. 1 ucking PIR. As I said, except lucky FF where he made all 3pts, he didn't show something "extra". Llull, Prepelic, Rudy, Carroll is just too much.
                          3. Yes, you are right. "In Argentinian league". He can't even properly shot. He looks physically good, just hope he will do his job at defense.
                          1.Houston wanted him as the back up PG. Everybody see him as PG.
                          2. Vs PAO in Madrid without Llull and Doncic he was the star. He gives what team need. Smart player.
                          3. He did exhibitions last year vs Barça and RM. Promising player.

A player I demanded and is a disappointing is Timma. He rejected a RM offer to go to Baskonia and shine, and he is not shining specially...

Comment

is randolph a free agent this summer or is he trying to go back to nba? even if he was mediocre this season (with many injuries though) i consider him as one of the top5 pf in euroleague. if healthy maybe the best. it would be a dream to have him as replacement to singleton (if he leaves) but is real so stupid to let him go?
                            Sasa Pukl for MVP

Comment

Originally posted by saras View Post
                              is randolph a free agent this summer or is he trying to go back to nba? even if he was mediocre this season (with many injuries though) i consider him as one of the top5 pf in euroleague. if healthy maybe the best. it would be a dream to have him as replacement to singleton (if he leaves) but is real so stupid to let him go?
                              He only can leave to the NBA. He has contract with an option to leave the team if a NBA team want him. If an european team wants , or RM let him free, or that team pays us a transfer.

Comment

Teodosic should be a free agent soon.What do you think Chacho?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information