Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    Alab meltdown
    What did I tell you guys.our win are just in our home soil.their only away games vs CLS knights even came to overtime.and now our 2nd away games lost. That's why we really need brownlee to make sure at least to make it in the finals.parks looks like not playing interested, is he sick or what? Now alab knows their weakness.we really need brownlee .
    Is San Miguel really that confident that we can win with just 2 imports?and let brownlee play mighty sports first before joining the team?

Comment

• Btw the top scorer against alab is Jonathan Wong is Singaporean haha. Two talents we have playing overseas. (Weilong and Jonathan)

Comment

• Originally posted by bballcrazy View Post
        Btw the top scorer against alab is Jonathan Wong is Singaporean haha. Two talents we have playing overseas. (Weilong and Jonathan)
        Lol yup his fiba nationality is singapore
        To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
        1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Saw Alvano being featured in fiba page. Does this mean he is considered a local?

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
            Saw Alvano being featured in fiba page. Does this mean he is considered a local?
            i have read comments that both his parents are filipino. However his bio in cal state says hes born in Corona.

edit. according to aseansports.com only his mother is filipino though.

edit 2. then according to Alab Pilipinas facebook page both his parents are filifino and hes playing for Alab so i think we know who is more reliable.

Comment

• Lo Do(lawrence domingo) will be a solid pba player...but how he will able to go pba? thru sea games?

Comment

• Jimmy throwing his players into the deep end to see if they can sustain the lead with Balkman sitting down.

Comment

• ABL games are entertaining. For some reason, it gives me some 90's pba vibe. Maybe because the imports are dominant and the locals play hard

Alvano looks really good. Pasimple lang maglaro and stays within the system. I have a feeling he can score a lot more if given the freedom.

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
                    Lo Do(lawrence domingo) will be a solid pba player...but how he will able to go pba? thru sea games?
                    thru d league..
                    Philippine Malditas to FIFA Womens World Cup 2023

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                      ABL games are entertaining. For some reason, it gives me some 90's pba vibe. Maybe because the imports are dominant and the locals play hard

Alvano looks really good. Pasimple lang maglaro and stays within the system. I have a feeling he can score a lot more if given the freedom.
                      Agree. I think he is a natural scorer. He had impressive Nos. (scoring in particular) in his stint with Cal State-San Marcos, although it is just an NCAA Div. 2 school.
                      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

• Originally posted by wafable View Post
                        i have read comments that both his parents are filipino. However his bio in cal state says hes born in Corona.

edit. according to aseansports.com only his mother is filipino though.

edit 2. then according to Alab Pilipinas facebook page both his parents are filifino and hes playing for Alab so i think we know who is more reliable.
                        Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing & sharing around the world.

Comment

• Alab yet to prove they can win on the road.

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                            Alab yet to prove they can win on the road.
                            big blow as Ramos got tossed up early in the game...

Comment

• Originally posted by k3ttch View Post
                              Alab yet to prove they can win on the road.
                              Here’s hoping I eat my words.

Comment

• lee kutong lupa is a former cba finals mvp....

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information