Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 744

Thread: 2019 Pre-World Cup friendlies

  1. #361
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Calathes is by far best passer in WC
    According to Pitino the best of all time NBA included.

  2. #362
    Senior Member Victorious's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    3,466
    Country: Netherlands

    Default

    Interesting game. Lots of experimentation on both sides. Especially from Skourtopoulos I would say. Lots of time without Calathes and Giannis and non starters on the court. They did pretty good. Turkey hitting shots keeping them in the game. One or two calls went on Greece side. Otherwise the game would be even closer.
    PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

  3. #363
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victorious View Post
    Interesting game. Lots of experimentation on both sides. Especially from Skourtopoulos I would say. Lots of time without Calathes and Giannis and non starters on the court. They did pretty good. Turkey hitting shots keeping them in the game. One or two calls went on Greece side. Otherwise the game would be even closer.

    Yeah refs are funny.

  4. #364
    Senior Member Adon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    3,499
    Country: Greece

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    This greek team just consists of Giannis. Lets see if it will be enough.
    Are you so tiresome in your real life too?

  5. #365
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adon View Post
    Are you so tiresome in your real life too?
    I dont know. I cant meassure my degree of being tiresome. No need to get triggered. I am just a guy with an opinion. I dont get triggered by you guys either.

  6. #366
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,608
    Country: United States

    Default

    Printezis looks like he did 5 years ago.

  7. #367
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Imagine this team with Biberovic, Bona and Sengün and many others.

    Sorry for forgetting you Ömer Faruk Yurtseven.

  8. #368

    Default

    Iliasova balling, but Turkey is playing a bit too wild ball for my tastes.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    The flick from the future...

  9. #369
    Senior Member SaliH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Varna
    Posts
    579
    Country: Bulgaria

    Default

    I watch the game on the livestream of FIBA on YouTube and it’s funny how much more chill the Greek audience in the arena is compared to the troll flamewar in the chat.
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

  10. #370
    Senior Member CoachZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,487
    Country: Serbia

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Imagine this team with Biberovic, Bona and Sengün and many others.
    You do get that you are talking about kids who have proven NOTHING in basketball?

    Or we can go that way. Add Biberovic, Bona and Sengun to this team and they are still shit...

  11. #371
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,502
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Imagine this team with Biberovic, Bona and Sengün and many others.

    Sorry for forgetting you Ömer Faruk Yurtseven.
    Eh, that dude deserved being forgotten lol
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  12. #372
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,502
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    I watch the game on the livestream of FIBA on YouTube and it’s funny how much more chill the Greek audience in the arena is compared to the troll flamewar in the chat.
    I also have to say spectators are pretty good, reacting when there's something to react and even applauding the occasional good move by our guys.
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  13. #373
    Senior Member Jon_Koncak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    I watch the game on the livestream of FIBA on YouTube and it’s funny how much more chill the Greek audience in the arena is compared to the troll flamewar in the chat.
    the worst decision FIBA has ever taken is not turning off the comments on live youtube streams of their tournaments.They are literally cancerous

  14. #374
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    3,608
    Country: United States

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Straight forward View Post
    Iliasova balling, but Turkey is playing a bit too wild ball for my tastes.
    He had a great 3rd quarter. Turkish team falls way too much in love with the long ball.

  15. #375
    Senior Member SaliH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Varna
    Posts
    579
    Country: Bulgaria

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Imagine this team with Biberovic, Bona and Sengün and many others.

    A lot of years will pass until those guys you talk about can mature into players that will help this team win. Only God knows if they (or some of the other top prospects Turkey has) will ever reach their potential.

    The guy I am most sorry about is the brainwashed idiot Enes Kanter. Just imagine it he was not the orospu cocugu he is and he was under the rim for us. That team would have been stronger on offense for sure.
    Yaşa Mustafa Kemal Paşa yaşa;
    Adın yazılacak mücevher taşa.

  16. #376
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoachZ View Post
    You do get that you are talking about kids who have proven NOTHING in basketball?

    Or we can go that way. Add Biberovic, Bona and Sengun to this team and they are still shit...
    You can go any way you want. I dont care.

  17. #377
    Senior Member vivo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    2,502
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    I hope Wilbekin will somewhat contribute when it matters because as of now he's way too out of sync.

    By the way about wild ball, we need to do it. Our half court offense is starved in terms of talent, we need to play aggressive defense and shoot without defense setting themselves up imho
    Dilimde şarkıların gündüz gece
    Deli gibi aşığız Fenerbahçe
    Bu dünyayı yakarız senin için
    Şampiyonluk gelince

  18. #378
    Senior Member Obina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,972
    Country: Montenegro

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toruko View Post
    Imagine this team with Biberovic, Bona and Sengün and many others.

    Sorry for forgetting you Ömer Faruk Yurtseven.
    You are missing Yagmur and Koksal a lot.

  19. #379
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SaliH View Post
    A lot of years will pass until those guys you talk about can mature into players that will help this team win. Only God knows if they (or some of the other top prospects Turkey has) will ever reach their potential.

    The guy I am most sorry about is the brainwashed idiot Enes Kanter. Just imagine it he was not the orospu cocugu he is and he was under the rim for us. That team would have been stronger on offense for sure.
    No need to whine after him. We had bad luck also with our best defending big Ömer Asik but the exciting thing about basketball is the development and new shaped teams.

  20. #380
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    739
    Country: Turkey

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Obina View Post
    You are missing Yagmur and Koksal a lot.
    Batuk not to forget.

Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •