2019 Pre-World Cup friendlies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vivo View Post
    By the way, a question: Why was Kuzma booed? I don't see why Anaheim was a place he wasn't liked. Kings fans?
    They're not boing him, They are chanting "Kuuuuuuuuuuzzzz"

Comment

• Originally posted by Serbian_Layup View Post
      Who stood out on both sides? Was there any defensive intensity, or just a shooting contest?
      For what it was I think the defensive intensity was at en expected level. The US was very sloppy and committed many unforced errors. Bad passes. It looked like they can score at will as long as they got a shot up. Illustrated by the fact that Spain had 20 rebounds in the entire game.i thought Rubio and Llull looked good. Gasol padded his stats with a couple of garbage time final minute threes and did most of his work against Plumlee who won’t be a key USA big or even make the team at all. I thought Spain would have made a run at some point and gotten it under a 3 possession game but never did.
      They just don’t have a lot of depth. I think they will have problem scoring moving forward. Gasol and Llull shot a combined 6-9 from 3 and that’s not going to happen again. I didn’t learn anything about the US that I didn’t already know. Middleton and Tatum are phenomenal shooters, Kemba and Mitchelll are excellent scorers and the big duo of Turner and Lopez will be just fine. When it counts they will get a combined 35-38 of the minutes and not the 24 that they got in this game.
      Silver medal 2012 Olympics prediction game.

Comment

• It’s funny and this has been going on for as long as NBA players have been participating in FIBA. The mindset and culture between the two. In the final minutes of an already decided game the US player mentality is to shut it down, not really look to score and play the time game. But the FIBA mentality effected mainly by the fact that point differential matters in their culture always play it till the end. Is funny teams smell blood and always seem to notice a USA letdown and turn it up even more. It happens time and time again. This game with Spain was +15 with 1 minute to go yet got a nice cosmetic single digits final score. Very similar to 2016 Olympic semifinal vs Spain when again the final score was closer than the reality of the situation.

Comment

• Much is being made of Harrison Barnes experience because he was on ‘16 Olympic gold medal team. That’s so silly.
          He was the 12th man and barely played. Only 4th quarter garbage time. I wouldn’t rule out him even getting cut.
          I can see a scenario where Popovich brings Plumlee as the third center just for injury insurance purposes and also selects
          Joe Harris over Barnes as well.

Comment

• I wil writte one more time . Has anybody full game video replay from tournament in France?

Comment

• Nothing really unexpected from the USA v Spain friendly. Spain lacks bench depth and those in the last positions of the rotations lack enough mobility, athleticism or reliable shooting to be used against top teams. The Hernangómez Bros will have to produce much more and i'm afraid that Claver won't ever be the half as good as Carlos Jiménez was a few years ago. If the final score was -15, -10 or -5 is irrelevant.
              Last edited by HeinrichMohr; 08-17-2019, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Who are the teams USA is facing next?

Comment

• Originally posted by greenarcher View Post
                  Who are the teams USA is facing next?
                  2 games vs Australia in Australia and once vs Canada.

Comment

• Serbia sucks big time at the 1st period.

Overall to ugly game so far.

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                      Serbia sucks big time at the 1st period.

Overall to ugly game so far.
                      I think they’re toying with the undermanned Italian team. They might be going through the motions and really thinking about tomorrow.

Comment

• Originally posted by usagre View Post
                        I think they’re toying with the undermanned Italian team. They might be going through the motions and really thinking about tomorrow.
                        Anyway, Italy is not playing any better than yesterday.

Comment

• Watch live streaming of RMC Sport 2 TV channel. Stream2watch is the best place to watch free live streaming of your favorite online channels and radios. You can also search for TV shows, movies, videos and much more with a single click on our website or mobile app. So don't waste time, just start watching!

This website is for sale! streamonsports.me is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, streamonsports.me has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Here are links for Brazil Montegre,on these will be also France Argentina .

Comment

• Any news how bad is Valanciunas angle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Adon View Post
                              Anyway, Italy is not playing any better than yesterday.
                              Especially Bellineli. He’s been awful in both games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirtyh View Post
                                Any news how bad is Valanciunas angle?
                                The word acute has been thrown around, but there's no telling how severe. He did mention an obtuse feeling in his angle, though

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information