No announcement yet.

Turkish NT 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do we have a time for the roster announcement? Why is it taking so long? Did they wait for the league final?

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
      Do we have a time for the roster announcement? Why is it taking so long? Did they wait for the league final?
      My assumpion they are trying to contact Yurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Toruko View Post
        My assumpion they are trying to contact Yurt.
        Yeah sure, it has to be really hard to get a hold of him. I think they are trying to communicate via smoke.

I don't think he would pass a chance to play at the world cup, considering he missed a year, he is out of the draft discussion for next year and this is a great chance to show himself again.

Comment

Originally posted by okanial View Post
          Yeah sure, it has to be really hard to get a hold of him. I think they are trying to communicate via smoke.

I don't think he would pass a chance to play at the world cup, considering he missed a year, he is out of the draft discussion for next year and this is a great chance to show himself again.
          Yeah i have nothing to add to this. He really needs serious reasons to skip that wc since he has the chance to show the world his potential especially for the drafts in 2020.

Comment

Working...
          X

Debug Information