Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adidas Next Generation Tournament 2018

The official site of Euroleague Basketball. Check out live matches, stats, standings, teams, players, interviews, fantasy challenge and much more.

Tomorrow starts Belgrade tournament. You can watch games on Arena Sport 2.
    Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Zoran Paunovic is dominating the tournament so far, I am glad Cerovina is playing great as well. They should be a great pair at SG position at FIBA U18 tournament this summer for the Serbian National Team . We already have strong front court with Petrusev,Pecarski, Koprivica and Smailagic.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Did anybody watch the games to give us some description of the most interesting players?? What about Mustafa Kurduldum(he had a massive performance of 41 points including 7 threes), Biberovic, Kamenjas and any other interesting players somebody may noticed( unfortunately Roko Prkacin didn't participate although he was in Cibona's roster, I guess because of some late injury...) and of course Paunovic, Cerovina and some update of how Pecarski's game has developed

Comment

As for two Spars players:

- Kamenjaš

He lacks athleticism but everything else is pretty much fine with this big man. He isn't some NBA level prospect, but obviously will be good enough to be a professional basketball player. He is better now as a U18 player than when he was a U16 player, he has made a progress, that's a good sign.

- Biberović

He is a well known prospect, there is nothing new to say about him. He signed for Fenerbahce and I just want to see is it true that he will take Turkish passport and will not play for Bosnia and Herzegovina in the future.

I wish to see both of them in Bosnian U18 team in this summer, but just Kamenjaš is a sure thing.
        Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

Recap: Best prospects from Belgrade AdidasNGT
          All Adidas Next Generation Tournament are in the books now. Fourth qualifier unfortunately appeared to display the weakest overall level of competition. One more time Crvena Zvezda took the crown behind the remarkable Zoran Paunovic form. Let's see who impressed beside him in Belgrade. ZORAN PAUNOVIC (2000, 6'7, GUARD, CRVENA ZVEZDA) – Absolutely stunning performance. Paunovic

Comment

Great information, keep sharing such post, I will share this on my gd breeze mod apk website wall. ​​
            You do not have permission to view this gallery.
            This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
            X

Debug Information