Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by magic_chiongson View Post
    a 6'7" meneses would be a borderline nba all-star lol
    or a mario hezonja who is the first option on offense...
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
    1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• Originally posted by balong View Post
      hype job of flojo?
      Excuse me?
      Read more on my blog: Hoopnut! --> Hoop Nut Blog sigpic

Comment

• Still no #BatangGilas news as of the moment, but based on the U16 talent (born 2003-2004) I've seen, we could have these kids in the pool:

C - Ken Padrones (LSGH)
        F - Francis Lopez (LSGH)
        F - Kenji Duremdes (NU)
        G - Aaron Ganal (FC Barcelona)
        G - Ian Espinosa (ADMU)

C - Justin Palacielo (NU)
        F - Echo Laure (NU)
        F - JCee Macalalag (LSGH)
        G - Nicael Cabañero (SBU)
        G - Kean Baclaan (SSC)

C - Raphael Reyes (SSC)
        G - Prince Alao (SBU)/Ethan Alian (LSGH)

Plus a LOT of other really good kids like:
        C - Enzi Cruz (SBU)
        C - Antonio Lledo (SBU)
        C - Garrick Lao (ADMU)
        C - Justin Diaz (ADMU)

F - Kim Luardo (SBU)
        F - Jeremy Felix (ADMU)
        F - Carl Miranda (ADU)
        F - Keith Wongchuking (Xavier)

G - Reinhard Jumamoy (NU)
        G - Kim Tamayo (NU)
        G - Sean Corral (ADMU)
        G - Gab Gamboa (UST)
        G - Peecoo Napeñas (Xavier)

Comment

• C - Jesse Arciaga (LSGH) as well

Comment

• Originally posted by zoman114 View Post
            C - Jesse Arciaga (LSGH) as well
            Sir enzo would you mind to answer this tough question?

The best player of this u16 batch?

Comment

• My biased answer is our player in the Ateneo Jrs, Ian Espinosa. As part of the Eaglets' coaching staff, I see him work everyday, and his improvements have been absolutely amazing. He has been thrust into a tough spot, starting at PG because of Forthsky's injury, but he has responded with maturity.

My objective answer, after watching so many games and coaching at the Passerelle level this year... is perhaps Francis Lopez of LSGH. Close one between him and Kenji Duremdes, but for me Lopez has superb athleticism and is a game-changer for his age group. I'm actually shocked neither Lopez nor Arciaga was included in LSGH's Passerelle team, but I guess they had too much 2003-born talent already with Padrones, Macalalag, dela Cruz, Torrijos, etc. there already

Comment

• Spoiler Alert

Posts with: "all 6'3 and above players should develop guard skills"..."all 6'6 and above should not play center or pf." are coming.

happy new year to all

Comment

• Japan u16 already preparing for thr tournament. They're playing some u16 clubs in the Czech Republic
                  online,přímý,přenos,zápas,tvcom,live,přenosy,zápasy,utkání,sport,fotbal,basketbal,volejbal,florbal,házená,nohejbal,judo,aerobik

Expect a scouting video on youtube with the Voltes V theme one of these days.

Comment

My biased answer is our player in the Ateneo Jrs, Ian Espinosa. As part of the Eaglets' coaching staff, I see him work everyday, and his improvements have been absolutely amazing. He has been thrust into a tough spot, starting at PG because of Forthsky's injury, but he has responded with maturity.

My objective answer, after watching so many games and coaching at the Passerelle level this year... is perhaps Francis Lopez of LSGH. Close one between him and Kenji Duremdes, but for me Lopez has superb athleticism and is a game-changer for his age group. I'm actually shocked neither Lopez nor Arciaga was included in LSGH's Passerelle team, but I guess they had too much 2003-born talent already with Padrones, Macalalag, dela Cruz, Torrijos, etc. there already

Actually the reason why Lopez and Arciaga are not inbthe Passarelle team because they are already part.of their High School main team...Thats how good these kids are..

Aside from the mentioned above, other prospect are Amos kid from Australia, 14 yo standing 6-4, Jordi GDL from UPIS and Isiah Blanco-Hontiveros, 6-2 combo guard .

Most of the players in the list actually traced their roots from the province, but due to logistics problem, it's difficult for the kids from purely provincial team crack the Batang Gilas team unless they transfer to Manila.. MAHIRAP man practice ang mga bata from the province...

Comment

Still no #BatangGilas news as of the moment, but based on the U16 talent (born 2003-2004) I've seen, we could have these kids in the pool:

C - Ken Padrones (LSGH)
                      F - Francis Lopez (LSGH)
                      F - Kenji Duremdes (NU)
                      G - Aaron Ganal (FC Barcelona)
                      G - Ian Espinosa (ADMU)

C - Justin Palacielo (NU)
                      F - Echo Laure (NU)
                      F - JCee Macalalag (LSGH)
                      G - Nicael Cabañero (SBU)
                      G - Kean Baclaan (SSC)

C - Raphael Reyes (SSC)
                      G - Prince Alao (SBU)/Ethan Alian (LSGH)

Plus a LOT of other really good kids like:
                      C - Enzi Cruz (SBU)
                      C - Antonio Lledo (SBU)
                      C - Garrick Lao (ADMU)
                      C - Justin Diaz (ADMU)

F - Kim Luardo (SBU)
                      F - Jeremy Felix (ADMU)
                      F - Carl Miranda (ADU)
                      F - Keith Wongchuking (Xavier)

G - Reinhard Jumamoy (NU)
                      G - Kim Tamayo (NU)
                      G - Sean Corral (ADMU)
                      G - Gab Gamboa (UST)
                      G - Peecoo Napeñas (Xavier)
                      Who's the tallest? Any 6'7 and up?

Comment

• Kenji lucky guy high chance he go pba thru nu and theres mpbl na... as fallback or a stopover befire pba hahhaah

Comment

• I was surprised that jordi gdl wasnt in your list... is he ineligible?

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                            Actually the reason why Lopez and Arciaga are not inbthe Passarelle team because they are already part.of their High School main team...Thats how good these kids are..

Aside from the mentioned above, other prospect are Amos kid from Australia, 14 yo standing 6-4, Jordi GDL from UPIS and Isiah Blanco-Hontiveros, 6-2 combo guard .

Most of the players in the list actually traced their roots from the province, but due to logistics problem, it's difficult for the kids from purely provincial team crack the Batang Gilas team unless they transfer to Manila.. MAHIRAP man practice ang mga bata from the province...
                            well, pampanga is one bus away from manila. so the talents there can easily crack a spot in batang gilas.
                            Attack
                            defend
                            Unite

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post

Yup Lopez and Arciaga both in the NCAA Jrs meant they were already ineligible for their Passerelle team, though LSGH's 2003-born batch is really loaded and deep as heck. If they were at full strength, they should've been able to beat NU.

Amos is interesting. Been in contact with him for a week now. Could be coming over the MNL soon. Jordi GDL is okay so far. Not exactly the KD-type tall-kid-who-can-shoot that people make him out to be... trust me... we've played UPIS 3 times already this year. He has potential, but he'll make maybe 1-2 triples on a good day out of... 8-10 attempts. I'm hoping he develops a strong rim-attack game to complement his outside shooting, though coach Paolo Mendoza's system isn't predicated on attacking the paint.

Hontiveros I've seen only once. Interesting prospect, too, and hopefully he grows to be about 6'4 and really develops his perimeter game.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZIMATAR View Post
                                Who's the tallest? Any 6'7 and up?
                                Padrones, Palacielo, and Reyes are 6'6 by my eye-ball estimate. Hope they'll grow an inch or two this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information