No announcement yet.

2019 Batang Gilas U16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone remind me what happened with the Girls event, why was it delayed, not scheduled earleir?
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by curtaincall View Post
      But isnt there an outbreak in Iran too? So Philippines with Lebron Lopez still have a chance. I actually wanted to see our U16 players especially how our tall guards and wings will play. Sean Torculas, Tim Recapente, Jordi GDL, Lebron Lopez then Agile bigs like PJ Palacielo and Seven Gagate would have been a problem.
      I do hope it happens . Me too I really wanted to see how our guys will fare against international players.
      Is there anything we can do? i.e. hashtag on istagram just like the last time when we posted a barage of messages like " let jordan play?"

Comment

• Seriously they can decide to offer to do tune-up games for Aus and maybe NZ in Australia around June. i seriously can set it up... more in question is will batang gilas u16 be practicing ? i think the U18 team should just include the top players from u16 in to the pool (so they're actually still practicing
        NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
        https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Hopefully our U16 kids would get recognition somehow in SBP fb page or instagram on any media outlets. They still did train for a couple of months. Some wont ever get the chance to represent the Philippines again. At least send them their home and away jerseys after lockdown.

Comment

• Originally posted by curtaincall View Post
            Hopefully our U16 kids would get recognition somehow in SBP fb page or instagram on any media outlets. They still did train for a couple of months. Some wont ever get the chance to represent the Philippines again. At least send them their home and away jerseys after lockdown.
            Agree. They missed their chance. Hope they will be on U17 and U 18.

Comment

• Originally posted by astigram04
              Yeah that's really unfortunate. And I was really curious to see how the likes of Lopez and the guards like torculas will perform because their predecessors didn't measssure up
              Yeah. Especially lopez. Hope he accepts eastwest and tsf offer

Comment

• Pint-sized Fil-Aussie teen Andrei Honrada stands tall with Jr. NBA selection

Source: https://www.spin.ph/life/people/andr...-a794-20200730

might be work a look

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• not u-16 but u-18, take it with a train of salt but one poster said she is the grandmom of the kid and that he is born in the Philippines.a 6'3 guard is a 6'3 guard.

"How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• looks like this guy is in the Philippines.No info about him.Just found this video from the ones posted by Gilas Army.

Comment

• and another one, 15 year old Jayden Harper.I hope SBP takes notice.

Comment

• fil-am 6'7" 15-y/o jayden harper he will be joining kai Sotto, sage tolentino, and cholo Anonuevo @ ewp
                        https://www.instagram.com/p/CDSvKVvH..._web_copy_link

Comment

• Gilas needs a watanabe or hachimura sf. This harper boy could be a 6'8 pinoy wing by 18.

It's almost ridiculous that the ewp is the one forming the junior gilas team.

Comment

• Originally posted by ccharmed View Post
                            Gilas needs a watanabe or hachimura sf. This harper boy could be a 6'8 pinoy wing by 18.

It's almost ridiculous that the ewp is the one forming the junior gilas team.

Is EWP owned by Filipinos or Americans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Athrunzala View Post
                              Is EWP owned by Filipinos or Americans?
                              CEO is Fil Am, so she got a soft spot for Pinoys...

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                                CEO is Fil Am, so she got a soft spot for Pinoys...
                                do they have a website?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information