No announcement yet.

2019 Batang Gilas U16

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the going-rate/asking price, for a #1-#3 PBA D-League pick?
    Click the link to check us out -> REFRESH Basketball "Inspiring youth with our love of the game. Elite Filipino-Canadian teams based in Manitoba, Canada."

Comment

• does anyone here know who is the other black American player in the pool?

Comment

• Originally posted by sausaged View Post
        does anyone here know who is the other black American player in the pool?
        You mean the #9 fil-am kid? I thin he's a new recruit from U16

btw here's the recent practices of BG U16..

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhin Lurk View Post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks
          Who is the tallest kid there? Papa or Gagate?

Comment

• Originally posted by Vhin Lurk View Post

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&ref=bookmarks
            Tim Ricapente out of FEU-FERN.
            Keep running, big boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by xenoloxy View Post
              Who is the tallest kid there? Papa or Gagate?
              Gagate, the one in white t shirt, around 6-8...The one with green shorts #45, stands 6-5...

Comment

• So Gagate still 16 and already 6'8?

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                  Gagate, the one in white t shirt, around 6-8...The one with green shorts #45, stands 6-5...
                  I believe the other guy is Padrones of FEU.

Comment

• Originally posted by sausaged View Post
                    I believe the other guy is Padrones of FEU.
                    #27 is Padrones of FEU formerly LSGH... The other guy, one in #45 is Pablo from LSGH team B.

Comment

• still hoping for the attendance of Demisana.Sage and that kiwi kid would have been great as well.
                      "How small ball works: Tall Skilled beats small skilled every time,but small skilled beats tall stiff every time" - Kevin McHale

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex07 View Post
                        still hoping for the attendance of Demisana.Sage and that kiwi kid would have been great as well.
                        Looks like sage will be another qmb, jalen,ballungay situations.

As I said, looks like Sage and his family is not interested. His answer "I could" means "Maari" or "Pwede". But he clearly stated that he will go to college before thinking anout gilas offers. That will make him ineligible

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                          Looks like sage will be another qmb, jalen,ballungay situations.

As I said, looks like Sage and his family is not interested. His answer "I could" means "Maari" or "Pwede". But he clearly stated that he will go to college before thinking anout gilas offers. That will make him ineligible
                          Why? Have you heard something
                          NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
                          https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Comment

• Originally posted by analyzed View Post
                            Why? Have you heard something
                            None. But if you think about it. Sage and his family is not here. And more importantly, sage is currently playing for markynoll, and the league is still ongoing.

He will be 16 by march, if you do the math, he will not he able to get it on time.

Anyway, As you said in the past, he can take the spencer risky route.

Why? Have you heard sonething about Sage's recruitment also? You have the most connections among us here

Comment

• Originally posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
                              None. But if you think about it. Sage and his family is not here. And more importantly, sage is currently playing for markynoll, and the league is still ongoing.

He will be 16 by march, if you do the math, he will not he able to get it on time.

Anyway, As you said in the past, he can take the spencer risky route.

Why? Have you heard sonething about Sage's recruitment also? You have the most connections among us here
                              We just have to wait for it and cross our fingers...Not all undertakings should be publicised....

Comment

• Originally posted by sajubeads View Post
                                We just have to wait for it and cross our fingers...Not all undertakings should be publicised....
                                Not all people loves attention like Kobe and Kai.
                                Attack
                                defend
                                Unite

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information