Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2149

Thread: 2019 Batang Gilas U16

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    Actually majority stop growing at 15,with some lucky to carry growth to 16 and a very small percentage grow at 17 but rarely and definitely almost zero news of someone growing at 18 or beyond unless,the said individual has Acromegaly or Giantism and that's not good,it means enlarge heart,brittle bones and other medical problem associated with it.After there's no such thing as a very old giant.
    Junmar has gigantism. Looks like he is fine, and no issues in his medical.

So 11-14 is the critical stage.

Quote Originally Posted by mathematicianrcg View Post
    Junmar has gigantism. Looks like he is fine, and no issues in his medical.

So 11-14 is the critical stage.

Junmar is just a mild case,To be formally diagnosed with gigantism, a person generally must be over 7 feet tall.

Who is this Cholo Anonuevo kid?

Quote Originally Posted by xenoloxy View Post
    Who is this Cholo Anonuevo kid?
    Fil-Irish kid, plays for FEU juniors. Stands around 6'4". He played a lot in the Filipino leagues in Italy along with Panopio before he was recruited by FEU two years ago.
    Keep running, big boy.

Junmar is just a mild case,To be formally diagnosed with gigantism, a person generally must be over 7 feet tall.
    Medically gigantism is most commonly caused by hypersecretion of the the Pituitary gland with Growth hormone,due to the presence of a pituitary tumor... Id the hypersecretion occurred prior to the closure of epiphyseal plate(before puberty) the person will become tall, but if it appears at adult age, Acromegaly will manifest, there is growth of bony structures in the hands, feet and face.. Ganyan nangyari kay Mon Fernandez, he actually contunuing to grow, he is said to be 6-8 by now..

Quote Originally Posted by kerouac82 View Post
    Fil-Irish kid, plays for FEU juniors. Stands around 6'4". He played a lot in the Filipino leagues in Italy along with Panopio before he was recruited by FEU two years ago.
    Does he have potential?

Quote Originally Posted by sajubeads View Post
    Medically gigantism is most commonly caused by hypersecretion of the the Pituitary gland with Growth hormone,due to the presence of a pituitary tumor... Id the hypersecretion occurred prior to the closure of epiphyseal plate(before puberty) the person will become tall, but if it appears at adult age, Acromegaly will manifest, there is growth of bony structures in the hands, feet and face.. Ganyan nangyari kay Mon Fernandez, he actually contunuing to grow, he is said to be 6-8 by now..

If I remember it right,it was an accident,Mon hit his head on the floor so hard that he got a concussion,after that it triggered his pituitary gland,he didn't noticed until Norman Black thought he was shrinking way too soon whenever he meets Mon.It was corrected and stop by surgery and he doesn't fall in the Acromegaly phase.

Does he have potential?
    He actually played for the Italy NBTC team last March
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Does he have potential?
    Yes... unfortunately, he is overage for the u17 tournament.

If you look at the crowd in the first quarter, you can spot the mighty sports skills trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by sausaged View Post
    Yes... unfortunately, he is overage for the u17 tournament.
    Well he can ay for u18 and u19 instead right? Not famiiar with him.

Well he can ay for u18 and u19 instead right? Not famiiar with him.
    he’s ineligible for u18 this year.. born february 14, 2001.. cut off date for u18 2020 is january 1, 2002

Is iran still the host? Even I is afraid of what can happen to our young players. Us can use fiba destruction to fight iran

Is iran still the host? Even I is afraid of what can happen to our young players. Us can use fiba destruction to fight iran
    you better stop what you are smoking dude...

I still remember when Kevin Ferrer was in 2009 U16 he was 6'4 and never grow another inch,Kobe was 6'6 not even half an inch,Gozum grew an inch,its that age 16 barrier no matter what the genes it affects the majority of the players and population.
    -------------------------------I think it depends on the genes of the person. I was 5ft10 @14 yrs old, but I never grow any inch taller after 14. Whereas my Nephew who has same age as me grew up to 6ft2 after age of 18, we were just of same height @ the age of 15. I just stopped growing.

Quote Originally Posted by raileebeast2 View Post
    -------------------------------I think it depends on the genes of the person. I was 5ft10 @14 yrs old, but I never grow any inch taller after 14. Whereas my Nephew who has same age as me grew up to 6ft2 after age of 18, we were just of same height @ the age of 15. I just stopped growing.
    So being 6'4 or 6'5 in 14 years old doesnt guarantee you to be a 6'8-6'10 guy. We cannot predict our genes.

Anyway, talent first before height. Kai has talent to go along with his height

Seriously dude, your over reaction to the matter is matched only by your over enthusiasm with everything PHL NT

Quote Originally Posted by deviant View Post
    you better stop what you are smoking dude...
    lol "FIBA DESTRUCTION"
    “I never realised that to be a jockey you had to be a horse first.”
    -Arrigo Sacchi

Never heard of this 17 year old Reed Baclig before but he must be really good that AMA took him as the PBA D league's #1 pick. I know IBN is allergic to midget ballers but there has to be something special in him to be drafter #1 and ahead of Jamie Orme. Could be a good piece to add for our u18 team

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Never heard of this 17 year old Reed Baclig before but he must be really good that AMA took him as the PBA D league's #1 pick. I know IBN is allergic to midget ballers but there has to be something special in him to be drafter #1 and ahead of Jamie Orme. Could be a good piece to add for our u18 team
    https://www.spin.ph/basketball/d-lea...a2437-20200120

LOYALTY is what AMA Online Education put premium on when it chose to stay at home and picked Reed Baclig as the top overall selection in the 2020 PBA D-League Draft.

“Reed Baclig is a homegrown talent namin. From elementary hanggang ngayon, sa amin pa rin naglalaro. Yun ang pinagbasehan ni coach Mark (Herrera). Kumbaga loyalty award nung bata," he said.

Page 102 of 108 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104 ... LastLast