Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112
Results 2,221 to 2,229 of 2229

Thread: 2019 Batang Gilas U16

They need to organize the tournament on the teams that want to join mapa 4 5 or 7 team tournament yan..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    It doesn't help that he's making the appeal from a country (iran) that is most effected with the virus , exactly what FIBA is tryiing to avoid.
    But it's fiba asia's fault why this thing happened. They seemed to neglect the event and this event was delayed for a year (during the time when covid-19 is not yet spreading).

They should be accountable for it. Teams wanted to participate, it's just that no one host it. Fiba asia should have exerted extra-effort in finding a host.
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

can anyone remind me what happened with the Girls event, why was it delayed, not scheduled earleir?

Quote Originally Posted by curtaincall View Post
    But isnt there an outbreak in Iran too? So Philippines with Lebron Lopez still have a chance. I actually wanted to see our U16 players especially how our tall guards and wings will play. Sean Torculas, Tim Recapente, Jordi GDL, Lebron Lopez then Agile bigs like PJ Palacielo and Seven Gagate would have been a problem.
    I do hope it happens . Me too I really wanted to see how our guys will fare against international players.
    Is there anything we can do? i.e. hashtag on istagram just like the last time when we posted a barage of messages like " let jordan play?"

Seriously they can decide to offer to do tune-up games for Aus and maybe NZ in Australia around June. i seriously can set it up... more in question is will batang gilas u16 be practicing ? i think the U18 team should just include the top players from u16 in to the pool (so they're actually still practicing

Hopefully our U16 kids would get recognition somehow in SBP fb page or instagram on any media outlets. They still did train for a couple of months. Some wont ever get the chance to represent the Philippines again. At least send them their home and away jerseys after lockdown.

Quote Originally Posted by curtaincall View Post
    Hopefully our U16 kids would get recognition somehow in SBP fb page or instagram on any media outlets. They still did train for a couple of months. Some wont ever get the chance to represent the Philippines again. At least send them their home and away jerseys after lockdown.
    Agree. They missed their chance. Hope they will be on U17 and U 18.

Yeah that's really unfortunate. And I was really curious to see how the likes of Lopez and the guards like torculas will perform because their predecessors didn't measssure up
    We have this chance to fit JC in the gilas team, why are you putting in effort on finding ways to exclude him?

- lurklurk

Quote Originally Posted by astigram04 View Post
    Yeah that's really unfortunate. And I was really curious to see how the likes of Lopez and the guards like torculas will perform because their predecessors didn't measssure up
    Yeah. Especially lopez. Hope he accepts eastwest and tsf offer

Page 112 of 112 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112