This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Kelly Nabong is a baller. Ive been saying all along that he is better than Tautuaa at the moment. He is a good post defender with decent rim protection. He has a 3 pt shot and is actually good driving to the basket.

He is up there with Erram and Almazan in the 2nd tier of centers in the league. If Romeo didnt return to GBP and he was able to keep his cool he would still be GBPs starting center and they would probably have beaten ROS.

SMB got a steal. He is probably better fit than CS right now in SMBs system.
    Not a steal. They paid for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
      If CS is worth 30 mil
      Nabong should be around 8 mil

Comment

• Originally posted by neo View Post
        There are a lot of teams who dont have good starting centers: GBP, Phoenix, Meralco, TNT, Mahindra, NLEX. Now SMB has one as a back-up. Not counting their international level forward.

Comment

• me think they want cs to be converted to a three
          To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
          1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

• I pity tnt is just like they (smb) giving partida to them by not playing cs

Comment

• Originally posted by reamily View Post
              I pity tnt is just like they (smb) giving partida to them by not playing cs
              That's why they got Nabong.With Nabong they didn't even miss CS. It seems their grooming CS as a PF sometimes SF ala Balkman.

Comment

• and it seems now that simpson is in his athletic prime

Comment

• I think they got 20pts from CS and Nabong while JMF and Balk were resting. CS, Nabong, Arwind is a tough matchup for any bench team.

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                    I think they got 20pts from CS and Nabong while JMF and Balk were resting. CS, Nabong, Arwind is a tough matchup for any bench team.
                    The question is who will start in AFC at the PF position CS or Nabong? CS is taller more active and the better play all around. But he does not have an outside shot and times relies more on effort than skill. CS has to develop an outside shot or be better at dribbling if he is to play with JF. At the moment I think Nabong will play a lot of minutes with JF because of his outside shooting.

Comment

• It will be Ginebra vs. San Miguel in the Finals. Both Aces and ROS are totally outmatched.

Comment

• Originally posted by PaulLee3 View Post
                        It will be Ginebra vs. San Miguel in the Finals. Both Aces and ROS are totally outmatched.
                        I want ros to win but bgk has better chance vs smb especially with greg healthy. Hopefully aguilar's injury is not serious enough for him to miss d finals.

Comment

• Fajardo got olajuwoned by thoss but missed the shot. sayang.

Comment

• LOL Nabong again. Dropping an elbow on Teng

Comment

• Originally posted by engwan View Post
                              LOL Nabong again. Dropping an elbow on Teng
                              Teammates quickly talked to him then he apologized to the coaches then to teng. Hopefully playing with vets and on a winning team help him mature. If he messes up again in SMB, he'll be out of the league in no time even with his talent and size. MVP, GBP +SMC is already 2/3 of the league

Balkman not getting any calls. even junemar is getting frustrated which is rare
                              Last edited by trig; 07-16-2018, 11:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by trig View Post
                                Teammates quickly talked to him then he apologized to the coaches then to teng. Hopefully playing with vets and on a winning team help him mature. If he messes up again in SMB, he'll be out of the league in no time even with his talent and size. MVP, GBP +SMC is already 2/3 of the league

Balkman not getting any calls. even junemar is getting frustrated which is rare
                                saw that too. but balkman experienced the same treatment in ABL and before he choked arwind santos so he is already used to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information