Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546

Thread: 2018-2018 PBA Commissioners cup

Punish for what? Intriguing

Quote Originally Posted by ARMIR View Post
    But in the PBA,Slaughter managed to just put all his weight on Junmar without getting a foul and it made him tired towards the end,carrying the team offensively and then defending a hard playing Slaughter and anybody else that drives in the paint.
    Or he's really tired since the strategy of kuts leo is to utilized all his star players... numerous appearance in the PBA finals plus FIBA qualifying games.

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    People dont realize how much pba earns in underground gambling world..And 3 conference format is just like making money flowing for pba..and its owners.. just like horse racing cock fighting..

-GAB
    "Never doubt that a small group of concerned citizens can change the world. Indeed it's the only thing that ever has..."
    -Margaret Mead

The top rebounding guards of all-time...

Going out on a limb with #2 here...

https://www.fhm.com.ph/pop-culture/s...ef=home_feed_1

#1 isn't surprising. The guy even played center in his early years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by live_evil View Post
    #1 isn't surprising. The guy even played center in his early years.
    You also don't become the league's top local rebounder for two seasons and not be #1 among the guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Jay P. Mercado View Post
    You also don't become the league's top local rebounder for two seasons and not be #1 among the guards.
    thats why he is well liked a point guard who has never say die attitude on defense and accurate three point shooting
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

I;m assuming this is the thead for the current PBA conference? I just wanted to get a feel for what is expected from Mark Dickel , (whatever his role is LOl) ? For this conference . they're in the bottom or one of the lower record teams right.

So is playoffs still miniimum requirement ? and if so how far?

Really i don't know what a coach can really do in like 1 or 2 months. (this may be a no win situation for Mark?)
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Its not the coach thats the problem. It's MVP's meddling that caused them to lose Tautuaa for Romeo. They already lack big men. A frontline of Kelly and Taja is not enough to compete. Romeo, for all his stats, has not really won at any stage. That is likely the reason why there were no takers for him. MVP's fanboying made this team incredibly weaker.

Are you the same guy who said that CBC is better than Troy Rosario?
    Anyway, Romeo’s fine. Pair him with a legit big man not name Kelly Williams. TNT’s problem is a legit big man but they do not know how to nurture one.

Romeo is a proven international guard. Good pick up for TnT

I mean lagay mo si Romeo sa SMB then probably you won’t have the same opinion on Romeo
    Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Its not the coach thats the problem. It's MVP's meddling that caused them to lose Tautuaa for Romeo. They already lack big men. A frontline of Kelly and Taja is not enough to compete. Romeo, for all his stats, has not really won at any stage. That is likely the reason why there were no takers for him. MVP's fanboying made this team incredibly weaker.

Romeo is good(great), the work ethic to be that good is already worth emulating, but he should lie down on off court antics, as people will try to associate it with his game even if its not.. Thats negative PR for you, I dont think MVP will let the most popular pinoy homegrown player to lose it to junmar fajardo whose pr is also at low for dilly dallying gilas duties(sayang Junmar pr was at high for playing so well in gilas lately and by not involving himself with the brawl)

Romeo is good(great), the work ethic to be that good is already worth emulating, but he should lie down on off court antics, as people will try to associate it with his game even if its not.. Thats negative PR for you, I dont think MVP will let the most popular pinoy homegrown player to lose it to junmar fajardo whose pr is also at low for dilly dallying gilas duties(sayang Junmar pr was at high for playing so well in gilas lately and by not involving himself with the brawl)
    yes he has to mellow it down.but i think kailangan talaga nya nang angas. grabe yung pisikal sa kanya.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    yes he has to mellow it down.but i think kailangan talaga nya nang angas. grabe yung pisikal sa kanya.
    James yap angas comes in when he make shots die to his million moves in his arsenal, Fajardo got his by producing stats.. simple gestures from romeo can be good.. but insisting or callinga fight its a no no..

James yap angas comes in when he make shots die to his million moves in his arsenal, Fajardo got his by producing stats.. simple gestures from romeo can be good.. but insisting or callinga fight its a no no..
    fajardo is too big to be physical. james yap is quite strong than he looks. normally sa mga maliliit yun ang binubully at pipisikal masyado. im not saying you need to pick a fight. just stick to angas nalang wag magpasindak but dont pick a fight.
    The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Brown Bones View Post
    Are you the same guy who said that CBC is better than Troy Rosario?
    Anyway, Romeo’s fine. Pair him with a legit big man not name Kelly Williams. TNT’s problem is a legit big man but they do not know how to nurture one.

Romeo is a proven international guard. Good pick up for TnT

I mean lagay mo si Romeo sa SMB then probably you won’t have the same opinion on Romeo
    Yup for a few games CBC was a difference maker. But it turned out he reached his ceiling. I was wrong, I will go with Rosario now.

Romeo has talent but has he won anything? Global Port was playing well when he was injured. They played worse when he went back.

Granted Romeo is becoming a better facilitator in TNT. But when push comes to shove can he surrender his own stats for the betterment of the team? I will believe it when I see it. Cabagnot is a similar player. He is offensive minded but he also facilitates for the team. Cabagnot is a bit taller than Romeo and has proven effective in the limited games internationally as a facilitator and a bit of a scorer even his 3 pt shot is not yet there. Romeo has scored internationally but to the detriment of the team's offensive flow and he is a liability defensively. So is Romeo better than Cabagnot internationally? I don't know.

Cabagnot was able control his ego in SMB and give way to Fajardo. Do you think if Romeo goes to SMB he will do the same? I am not so sure.

Poor austria. Hes getting exposed without fajardo. As if he doesnt have a loaded lineup even without junemar. I wont be surprised if Alapag is handed the job sooner than later.

Jason Perkins is good. Ken Bono is still in the PBA. wow

Quote Originally Posted by Sikatrix View Post
    Jason Perkins is good. Ken Bono is still in the PBA. wow
    if pba pace is slow he can be a lassiter of phoenix

The Ultimate Ending Game

NBA and PBA Ending is now easier and faster!
    We offer safe and reliable system where you can play from anytime and anywhere.

It's very easy! Plus, you can win cool and exciting prizes!!

https://www.facebook.com/ultimateend...dmin_todo_tour

(Use this code when you sign up to get free P50: UEG1126
    Terms and condition: The P50 can only use to play and cannot withdraw.)

Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 36444546