Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2018 U16 International Tournament in Sakarya (Turkey)

Spain is slowly becoming African national team at the youth competitions which is just sad to me.
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Spain is slowly becoming African national team at the youth competitions which is just sad to me.

Gosh yet another racist. Is this forum full of them?

Serbian Federation should go after Marko Markovic from Leotar , he's born in 2003 but I think he's ready to compete at the championship this year , the kid have incredible size, already seven footer , huge hands, solid mobility.
    Last edited by Srle; 02-14-2018 at 10:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Audiris View Post
    Gosh yet another racist. Is this forum full of them?
    I am not the racist, its just sad that Spain have to recruit African kids so they can dominate youth tournaments, most of them are probably older than the rest of the competition, fake birth certificates I suppose.
    Last edited by Srle; 02-14-2018 at 10:07 PM.

Believe it or not, but not every black player is born in Africa. Just like not every white player is born in the country that he plays for either.

The casual racism on this forum never ceases to amaze me.
    If i would think that every black player was born in Africa would i need to ask that question? As the comment above claimes it's about possible fake birth certifications. It has nothing to do with a racism.

Because of people like you, because of so many stupid people thousands of "witches" were executed in medievals and tons of people who are not racists are claimed to be so by those like you nowadays. It became a shameful massive social thing that has to do with people like you much more than with a racism because there isn't a racism in many cases. This one is one of them.

I am not the racist, its just sad that Spain have to recruit African kids so they can dominate youth tournaments, most of them are probably older than the rest of the competition, fake birth certificates I suppose.
    Do you have any proof of this? Cause if you don’t then it is just sour grapes. Tinged with racism. I don’t hear you bitch about Spain trying to recruit Eastern European kids. Nikola Mirotic anyone? And they sure tried it with Doncic too.

If a player plays for the Spanish national team, that means he has the Spanish nationality. If he has the Spanish nationality, then he was born there most likely, but at the very least grew up there, speaks the language and learned basketball there. He has every right to play for Spain. Migriation is a fact of life. Half of the German football world cup winning team from 2014 has an immigrant backgrpund. Everyone was an immigant at some point. And had to fight with against racist and xenophobis prejudices like the ones here on this forum.

Take Usman Garuba for instance. The kid was born in Spain. You cannot fake a birthdate in Span. Yet I recall people here question his age.

Now on the other hand, if you want to argue against handing out Passports to Americans to play for your National team (hello Slovenia and Anthony Randolph), then you have a point. Even Serge Ibaka, who got a Spanish pass after living for a year in a half there, is not fair in my book. But attacking kids that have ever right to play for Spain, and harping on about the fact that they are black with fake birth certificates, is just racist. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    If i would think that every black player was born in Africa would i need to ask that question? As the comment above claimes it's about possible fake birth certifications. It has nothing to do with a racism.
    It has nothing to do with racism? Then why do you throw in this quote when talking about the tournament:

I don't know if any France players were born in Africa, but whatever.
    Randomly casting suspicion WITHOUT any actual proof that is a racist tactic. You might be surprised to learn that black people are actually born in France, just like white people.

Because of people like you, because of so many stupid people thousands of "witches" were executed in medievals and tons of people who are not racists are claimed to be so by those like you nowadays. It became a shameful massive social thing that has to do with people like you much more than with a racism because there isn't a racism in many cases. This one is one of them.
    Because of people like me, racists like you are being called out for what they are.

Without any actual proof? It's actually you who call me a racist without any actual proof. In all those French youth national teams black kids mostly are born in France, but some of them may be not and that's what i reffer to. They can easy be older than they are and not fairly look stronger in those tournaments. That's why i don't like black kids who born in Africa in Euro competitions. Not because they are black.
    Last edited by Dreamcatcher; 02-15-2018 at 01:06 PM.

Without any actual proof? It's actually you who call me a racist without any actual proof. In all those French youth national teams black kids mostly are born in France, but some of them may be not and that's what i reffer to. They can easy be older than they are and not fairly look stronger in those tournaments. That's why i don't like black kids who born in Africa in Euro competitions. Not because they are black.
    So who are these players that you refer to? Since according to you that is such serious problem you should have no problem giving their names.

So who are these players that you refer to? Since according to you that is such serious problem you should have no problem giving their names.
    https://www.foxsports.com.au/basketb...c00877a2c3f8cd

There aren't many such examples, because it's very hard to prove. But it's actually not about criminality. Because of the mess in Africa many people don't even know how exactly old they are.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...played-50.html

"I gave him his birthday because they didn't know how old he was". And this case is typical for many former and current players who came from Africa.

There aren't many such examples, because it's very hard to prove. But it's actually not about criminality. Because of the mess in Africa many people don't even know how exactly old they are.

"I gave him his birthday because they didn't know how old he was". And this case is typical for many former and current players who came from Africa.

The 1st link takes me an article about the Jazz's 11 game winning streak.

The 2nd link takes me to a story about Manute Bol. Who played in the 80s. And was born in the 60s. Or the 50s according to this article (by the not very reliable Daily Mail by the way)

Seriously? This is the best you can do? One halfbaked example from a player born over 55 years ago?

Let me make it easy for you: since France and Spain are the 2 nations that you suspect to have players whose birth dates are not reliable, please give me examples from where the age of a player who played for their youth nation teams is in doubt. Just the past 5 years will do, no need to go further back in time.

Thanks.

I don't need the paper proof because its impossible to get that, an eye test is enough , those African "boys" for an example in Real Madrid cadet team , they look like full grown man compared to other kids, already physically formed individuals . I mean the big men ,centers and forwards . There is no jealousy or envy because non of them will become big stars, or basketball legends, they are dominating competition with their physical tools not with the natural talents. You asked the question do I feel the same about Spanish federation recruiting south east European kids for their NT. My answer is yes, Spanish federation is just sad , can't produce their own stars anymore so they are basically stealing other kids from other countries, buying off their parents , I don't know who's more sad executives of the spanish basketball federation or the sell out parents. Right now they are trying the same crap with Mario Nakic, hopefully Serbian Federation will make the things harder for them since Fiba is the most corrupted sport organization in the entire world, we know they are making rules in favor of cheaters like Spain .

Ibaka, Biyombo,Maker and every african prospect in the last 15 years , all of them had fishy stories regards to their age.

Also people who are easy to throwing terms and labels like racist are in reality the real racist, everything you throw at me it reflects on you buddy.

I don't need the paper proof because its impossible to get that, an eye test is enough , those African "boys" for an example in Real Madrid cadet team , they look like full grown man compared to other kids, already physically formed individuals
    Well I am going to give you the paper proof that you are unable to provide.

Over the past 5 years (2013-17) in the Spanish U16 and U18 teams there have been the grand total of 2 players born in Africa. Alex Tamayo (South Africa) and Ilimane Diop (Senegal). Everyone else, including Garuba, Dike, etc... are born in Spain.

For France there have been 4: Bazille (Burkina Faso), Doumbouya (Guinea) Billon (Mali), Rucklin (Togo). All the others are born in France.

Of these 6 African born players, I am unaware of any of them having his age questioned. Doumbouya is a major prospect (who moved to France at the age of 1) and there has been zero questioning that he is anything but a 2000 born.

So there you have it. Of course if you want to rely on your 'eye test', be my guest. But as long as you don't have actual proof that players on either France or Spain are older than they should be, you are kindly invited to refrain from throwing unwarranted suspicions around.

And just on a personal note, the language you use to describe black players has clear racist undertones.

Also people who are easy to throwing terms and labels like racist are in reality the real racist, everything you throw at me it reflects on you buddy.
    I completely agree. Somehow it has become in vogue to just throw out those labels extremely loosely. It just cheapens the meaning and the actual racists and racism that occurs.

No buddy, that’s not how it works. That is kindergarten logic. Please show me where I have made a racist statement.

Well I am going to give you the paper proof that you are unable to provide.

Over the past 5 years (2013-17) in the Spanish U16 and U18 teams there have been the grand total of 2 players born in Africa. Alex Tamayo (South Africa) and Ilimane Diop (Senegal). Everyone else, including Garuba, Dike, etc... are born in Spain.

For France there have been 4: Bazille (Burkina Faso), Doumbouya (Guinea) Billon (Mali), Rucklin (Togo). All the others are born in France.

Of these 6 African born players, I am unaware of any of them having his age questioned. Doumbouya is a major prospect (who moved to France at the age of 1) and there has been zero questioning that he is anything but a 2000 born.

So there you have it. Of course if you want to rely on your 'eye test', be my guest. But as long as you don't have actual proof that players on either France or Spain are older than they should be, you are kindly invited to refrain from throwing unwarranted suspicions around.

And just on a personal note, the language you use to describe black players has clear racist undertones.
    The birth certificates are easy to fake, it doesn't matter where the player is born. Turkish basketball federation is very known of doing that for an example. Its enough to see Real Madrid under 14 squad , two of their big guys look like they are in their twenties , except their size and bulk they are not that talented at all .

The birth certificates are easy to fake, it doesn't matter where the player is born. Turkish basketball federation is very known of doing that for an example. Its enough to see Real Madrid under 14 squad , two of their big guys look like they are in their twenties , except their size and bulk they are not that talented at all .
    Of course it is just a pure coincidences that those players happen to be black right? I mean all you complain about is black players being too old, but if the Spanish federation falsifies birth certificates, as you allege without a shred of proof, then why don't they also do it for white kids? Sorry man, your logic makes no sense at all.

There too many stupid West politicians are killing West World for voting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast