• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FIBA keep this stupid format when all the teams go to play off stage

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
      and as the group winner, you match-up Spain.
      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
        and as the group winner, you match-up Spain.
        In that group Spain, France and Ukraine looked more or less equal, but i definitely would choose Ukraine over Spain in 1/8 game.

Comment

In that group Spain, France and Ukraine looked more or less equal, but i definitely would choose Ukraine over Spain in 1/8 game.
          aaand Spain eliminated Lithuania. may even become the champion after being the last in the group. weird format indeed.

Comment

Firs victime of system of competition is Lithuania . We saw good game,Lithuania played with amplitudes like in group,periods on high level and crisis are replaced .Spania thanks to Font,Figueras and Puerta won ,they played excellent finish ,3 quarters are almost disaster .Spain will be one of three or fourt teams which pretend to win tournament ,also Lithunia would be if won in this game.

Comment

is croatia good here or others are bad? last time i pay attention to this genertion they go from a to b division

Comment

Originally posted by euskadi View Post
                is croatia good here or others are bad? last time i pay attention to this genertion they go from a to b division
                This generation had lot of problems in past. 98./99. Is bit untypical Croatian team. Very deep, no star prospects, and strong on guards. We are missing a lot of players and it works very good for them. This generation should give 10-15 ABA league players and hopefully 2 PG for national team in Kalajzic and Uljarevic. Overall Toni Nakic is most talented, and he has jet to realize how talented is he.
                Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

wow Turkey-Ukraine game is almost +60 at the moment (99-40).

Ok, 104-46 final score.

Comment

It still bugs me how Turkey got blown out by the Lithuanians.
                    Is it because Onuralp Bitim being the cancer of the team?
                    Since he is on the bench for the last 2 games the team is playing on a whole different level .

Comment

Two insane results in quarter finals.Ukraine showed win against Spain was preetty occassionally,i wathed this game,but I expected that they in some case could win Turkey France showed defence style ,without much talents,phisically strong team,and generally they play collectively , misses of Montenegro are numerous ,somehow in smuggler style,what we said in Serbia,they look like correct team .

About Croatia what someone asked ,It seems to me like one of 5 the best team on tournament .Style is a similar senior team .Juncture of speed ,height and solid technique ,in some defficit with strength . Uljarevic showed very sense for play ,matureness,at generally is talented,Colak have expressive improvisation,and good phisical qualities ,Nakic is biggest talent ,although he didnt showed for now on this tournament .Others showed partially qualities ,somewise,Dreznjak have feeling for play and good shoot,Kalajzic is obvious talented ,athletically is excellent and technically solid,but miss adroitness and them miss sense for play .

Croatia have very tough rival in quarter-final Italy ,in it 4 or 5 players were second in world u19 last year ,Morretti ,Oxillia and Buccarelli are yet good players on senior level ,they are tactically better then Croatia, they are more competitive ,Croatia a are more talented ,so will be derby of quarter-finals.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemanja View Post
                        Two insane results in quarter finals.
                        the last 2 games of the quarter finals are also strong candidates for being massive blow-outs

Comment

As i said, too much stupid format making no sense all the games in the group. And our team that won the group goes to relegation game. It was a great 3pt ending in Spain-Lithuania game though...

Comment

Wins of Croatia against Italy .I thought Italy have bigger chances .Because are tactically better and they are better character .I think that first half are more credible about qualities this two teams .Italy about 18 minutes in offense played good,and about 22 played very bad .They have plan ,which was good,but players werent for achive this plan.They should to play more in row near to basket for Caruso and Simione,they could make problem against Ljubicic ,Colak,Proleta. In situation in which shoot didnt work is necessary alternative solution like play with pass more or low post with forwards .Play of Italy was reduced od basic play,creation of action for 3,4 best players in their area ,shooting from correct position and waiting to something happen and mistake of Croatia .

From other side ,Croatia played first and fourth quarter very good ,second and third Italy throwd Croatia out zone of comfort .I tihnk coach of Croatia dont uses all qualities of her players ,for example Nakic,also Uljarevic. Kalajzic have most time on ball ,he cant to do this,6 turnovers,simply he isnt point guard. Uljarevic have all qualies to be point guard before Kalajzic ,he make some good decisions moves ,shoots in 4th quarter,but he can more .

Croatia have quick team,its preetty obviously in defence ,makes problems for Italy ,many rebounds are made over guards and forwards,because athletically are better than Italians ,which didnt successed to used better contact play in regard to Croatia .And one thing I missed,key players in Croatia are on postiion 1 to 3 so they dont have depth so Italy could to oppose Croatia on difference annd they could o win .I am sorry because i was long .

Comment

How bad is this generation of Serbia .First half disaster ,second half correct and nothing more,but France completelly failled .With their play on first half,they didnt will be champions ,but sure will win this game with 10 and more points .That highlights on how level is Serbia.Radanov played excellent,and nothing else didnt played good .Surely,they wouldnt be first,medal are also very discutable .Last year also was very bad on this torunament and 2 years ago also was bed .Its known that Serbian players are specially problems on crossing amongst junior and senior level,which additionally perplex problems .

Comment

At finally Serbia successed to lose gome,deserved.Congratulations to France .Also,behaviour of our players are shameful ,acting of fouls,protest to reffree without reason,acting surprise .Thereto ,Serbians , unfortunately ,are inclined in sport .

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information