Tadija Tadic

Comment

Turkish roster

PG: Ömer Utku Al - Arda Erdoğan
        SG: Şehmus Hazer - Erkin Şenel - Alp Karahan
        SF: Onuralp Bitim - Muhaymin Mustafa - Berkay Bayar
        PF: Yesukan Onar - Emre Tanışan
        C: Ragıp Berke Atar - Görkem Doğan

Only 4 '98 born players, the rest belongs to bright '99 Turkish generation. Solid SG rotation along with SF, Atar has to prove he is NBA-border talent, eyes will be on him.
        Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
        Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

B division

Howard University commit 6'8" SF/PF Andre Toure, born and raised in Paris, France, will play for Russia at the U20 B division championship. His mom is Russian.

Comment

B division

Interesting fact, the 2 tallest players on Slovenian roster 6'11" Jurij Macura and 6'10" Jakov Stipanicev are drawn from Dalmatia (Sibenik area).

Jurij through his paternal grandparents (ethnic Serbs from Kistanje). His grandfather Nebojsa & father Marko are former players as well as his grandfather's brother Branko (who played for Split & Sibenik alongside Drazen Petrovic, Zoran Slavnic & Dario Saric's dad Predrag) and Branko's son Jere (Split, Notre Dame, Zadar).

Jakov through his parents (ethnic Croats from the coastal village of Tribunj).
            Last edited by serbianhoops; 07-13-2018, 11:59 AM.

Comment

You will never envolve

Jere Macra won Croatian dunk contest several times. Wonder is his son athletic like him?
              Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Did I write something wrong or do you have a problem with the genealogical facts of the Macura family ?

Comment

Recent basketball history is littered with professional siblings, from the Hernangomez brothers, the World Cup-winning Gasols, Antetokounmpos or Dragics.

But rare are the siblings who have played for different national teams. Among those, since today, one finds the Alibegovic brothers whose Bosnia-born & Slovenia-raised father Teoman played for the Yugoslavia U18 and U19 national teams in the late 80s and later chose to represent Slovenia when the country fall apart.

Teoman's middle son Amar has previously chosen to play for Bosnia and Herzegovina while the cadet Denis has chosen to pull on the shirt of Slovenia.

It remains to be seen for which country will play Teoman's oldest son Mirza if he reached the required level (Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia and Italy may claim him).

And, also, what will be the choice of their cousin Luka Garza when it comes to deciding where his international allegiances lie (USA, Slovenia or Bosnia and Herzegovina).

Comment

Sorry guys for the possibly dumb question, I don't see Bosnia neither in A or B division. What happened?

Comment

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
                      Did I write something wrong or do you have a problem with the genealogical facts of the Macura family ?
                      I personally find this type of background information truly interesting. No need to read intentions.
                      5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Both French and Croatian players will miss good amount of WC finale today.
                        Nice job Fiba

Comment

I watched tomorrow Spain-Ukraine and Croatia-France .Spain is much better than Ukraine,happy and other things are match up Ukraine ,point guards in Spain Figueras have solid potential ,creating for others ,Font make 29 points,over average athletic ability ,good tehnique of shoot .Few else players shows something like Vila,Puerto,Maura,Horobchenko,Tyrtschnyk .

France-Croatia ,Croatia is better for half level athletically and for one and a half technically . Uljarevic is very talented,played very good,he have feeling for play ,athletically is good,excellent play on defence on pnr .Nakic which played poorly ,has great potential ,who watch him on Euroleague junior tournament,he could see that .Colak also showed good improvisation ,maybe his base are on big level but he good correct that .

In France,team- based,they are missing play which can play 1on1 ,breakthrough ,back .Their play are too without solution,shoot for 3 points,which them dont functioned .Need to mention their good defence,also Croatia have good defence,and problem for France in attack was very mobile defence of Croatia .In France,I like Tchouaffe,he have phisical condition ,he can to make breakthrough ,diagonal stand,reminds me on Batum .Sinha point-guard back up,also showed more than first point guard,similar case like Figueras ,also Vautier center ,stastically is poor ,but make solid job ,he have good rebound,defence ,vision of game .

Comment

All Turkish youth teams’ (U-16, U17 U18, U20) bball IQ is painfully low. They are really talented but play like headless chikens. We should teach them how to dribble, how to pass, how to box-out, when to pass, when to shoot etc but instead they are just running, making meaningless pressure. We really dont need to win games, we really need to win those kids Mr. S. Erdoğan and Mr. Turkoglu.
                            İt is no coincedence that Furkan and Cedi become much more better players in just a year over NBA, although they did not play at all.

Comment

Originally posted by gockun View Post
                              All Turkish youth teams’ (U-16, U17 U18, U20) bball IQ is painfully low. They are really talented but play like headless chikens. We should teach them how to dribble, how to pass, how to box-out, when to pass, when to shoot etc but instead they are just running, making meaningless pressure. We really dont need to win games, we really need to win those kids Mr. S. Erdoğan and Mr. Turkoglu.
                              İt is no coincedence that Furkan and Cedi become much more better players in just a year over NBA, although they did not play at all.
                              I haven't been able to watch the games so far in the U20, but this roster - I think - has Sehmus Hazer as the smartest player, who is normally able to stay calm even at senior level.
                              Onuralp Bitim already seems like a headcase for a few years now. too bad, he's the most talented one.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                I haven't been able to watch the games so far in the U20, but this roster - I think - has Sehmus Hazer as the smartest player, who is normally able to stay calm even at senior level.
                                Onuralp Bitim already seems like a headcase for a few years now. too bad, he's the most talented one.
                                Bitim was getting the same hype with Doncic and Musa 3 three years ago. His game has fallen at undeniable low degree over few years. Incredible downfall. Never ever seen a prospect disappeared from sight that fast in my life. He has serious mental issues. Leave alone affecting his teammates on court badly as usually arguing with them, the coach can't stand him because of his unnecessarily huge ego. He has to get his acts together before being obliterated by himself.
                                Sports is not only considered as a superiority of physical capability. Perception, intelligence and morality assist it as well. The strong with less intelligence and comprehension can not cope with the less strong but with sufficient intelligence and comprehension. I like the sportsman who is intelligent, agile as well as morally upright.
                                Mustafa Kemal ATATURK

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information