2018 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by miloje View Post
    oh dreamcatcher is a proven racist. garuba is physical phenomen i wonder how well will be his transition in senior basketball. i have my suspicions
    Learn what a word "proven" is. It's funny to read though.

Comment

Garuba will probably stay at this height that he's now 203 cm to 205 cm, he hasn't changed since two years ago, hes going to be a undersized center for the career.
      UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

In the end Kosovo team arrived in Sarajevo

Due to his elegance and imagination, Mirza Delibasic was one of the continent's greatest ever players.

Comment

oh dreamcatcher is a proven racist. garuba is physical phenomen i wonder how well will be his transition in senior basketball. i have my suspicions
          A really big one, i still remember his vomitive words against him when Spain beat Lithuania with Garuba as MVP. He was born in Azuqueca de Henares, in Madrid.

About who said that is easy to forge birth certificates... Where do you live? In Spain is almost impossible, and if you try It, you will be punished going to the jail for a while.

Last summer, he was the back up C of Real Madrid at preseason, playing really well. Laso was really happy with his performances. He has a younger brother. Who seems even better than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
            OK, i just don't find this word insulting.
            Since you are white, it does not really matter whether you find this word insulting or not. The fact of the matter is that black people find it insulting, which is why in English, it is not really used anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
              A really big one, i still remember his vomitive words against him when Spain beat Lithuania with Garuba as MVP.
              Yes who can forget those awful words.

I am looking forward to the time when black players will play for Lithuania's NT. What will dreamcatcher do then? Cheer for them? Or sit in a bar with the Lavrinovic twins, reminiscing about the 'glory days' of white Lithuania, while drawing swastikas on their backpacks? ;

Comment

He's just fighting The Man by using word that *they* don't want people to know.

Wake up sheeple
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Garuba is a real phenom for his age, like big Sofo used to be and Kanter back then. Predicting his development is not easy but I think if he works with his incredible physical tools he can reach Sofo's lost potential and become a player similar to Karl Malone! No kidding, that was what most people imagined Sofo to end up like if he took care of his body and came to NBA when he was young. So may be Garuba can accomplish that!

Comment

Originally posted by Audiris View Post
                    Yes who can forget those awful words.

I am looking forward to the time when black players will play for Lithuania's NT. What will dreamcatcher do then? Cheer for them? Or sit in a bar with the Lavrinovic twins, reminiscing about the 'glory days' of white Lithuania, while drawing swastikas on their backpacks? ;
                    I had forgotten about this incident with Lavrinovic brothers! These guys were empty-headed, I think that explains why they had just a standard career while they had the physical tools and offensive talent to become very special players...

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
                      I had forgotten about this incident with Lavrinovic brothers! These guys were empty-headed, I think that explains why they had just a standard career while they had the physical tools and offensive talent to become very special players...
                      Bros are surely far from bein' IQ beasts, that's right But they aren't racists either. It was a pure dumb move without intentions to do any harm or insult anyone, just stupid act and that's all, holes in education. Lot of people who grew up under Soviet regime simply doesn't find that "negro" word insulting, cause they simply doesnt know that it is. Majority of older generation still calls black people like that, that's how they were taught in school, used this word all their life and it's hard to change now. Anyway, I'm not sure what are Dreamcatcher's intentions to call them like that, I guess he is not that old to not understand the difference.
                      Going back to Bros, what really hurt their careers the most were health problems. It's amazing that they managed to keep playin' for that long and still atleast one season is ahead of them

Comment

is it true story that one of lavrinovic brothers was in jail for rape and later married the same woman he raped?

Comment

is it true story that one of lavrinovic brothers was in jail for rape and later married the same woman he raped?
                          It was very fishy case. Both Bros and their cousin were accused of raping that women, who's reputation was also questionable to say the least. Then Ksystof and cousin were jailed, meanwhile that girl was offered 16k LTL (quite small amount even back then), took it obviously and agreed to get married with Darjus... they married, at the same time she took away all the accusations, but it was too late, case was basically closed, Dajus was sent to jail for couple of years too. Moreover she was also sentenced for giving wrong testification

Comment

About Garuba, he dominates because his physichal devolepment is finished. He probable will stay like this when he has 25 y old. How a mate said, lets see how he will adjust his game at the pro level (he is dominating also un EBA with amateur players).

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Chacho View Post
                              About Garuba, he dominates because his physichal devolepment is finished. He probable will stay like this when he has 25 y old. How a mate said, lets see how he will adjust his game at the pro level (he is dominating also un EBA with amateur players).
                              Yeah that's the fascinating aspect about projecting young prospects: you need to take into account that some reach their physical maturity earlier than others. Garuba is just a very extreme example. Now it comes down to how well he will develop the rest of his game, especially his shot. He seems to be doing much better in that respect than say Stéphane Gombauld, another player who physically dominated U16, but failed to develop in other areas and who now is stuck in Pro B.

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
                                Anyway, I'm not sure what are Dreamcatcher's intentions to call them like that, I guess he is not that old to not understand the difference.
                                It has been pointed out several times to him that in English, the term 'negro' is racist. Despite this, he continues to use it. Anyone can draw their own conclusions from this.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information