No announcement yet.

2018 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think we don't recognize Kosovo either but as far as I'm concerned there was no problem with their u-20 team playing in B division tournament which Greece did host 2 years ago.
    1997 - 2012 - 2013

Comment

Guys the tournament just tipped-off, what are the top prospects you suggest to watch? Btw I'm wondering why Mantzoukas who debuted in Greek A1 this year with Promitheas is not in the roster. He is 14-15 but he is supposed to be a great talent, he also participated in Euroleague's NIKE junior tournament all Star game in Belgrade, is he injured maybe, anybody knows?

Comment

Originally posted by serbianhoops View Post
        Yes, Petar has 2 sons. Mihail also known as Miki, the youngest one, is the most talented and also holds serbian citizenship. Earlier this year, he scored a game-high 32 points during a friendly game between U16 North Macedonia national team and Mega Bemax. He is said to have improved a lot since he moved back to Skopje. During the 2016-17 season, Mihail practiced with Partizan Belgrade.

I think Miki didn't play yesterday, only David did and he had no impact on his team's win. But it's really nice to see North Macedonia have some interesting prospects, I see on their roster there are many kids playing abroad and that's a good sign, truth is our fellow neighbours for some reason didn't manage to produce any top level players after the Antic and Ilievski era and that's sad for a team that had produced some great players in the past like Naumoski and, secobdary, Vbrica Stefanov and also some very good players like Riste Stefanov, the Stojanovskis, Samardicki and the underated and late bloomer but really good player Gecevski!

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
          Guys the tournament just tipped-off, what are the top prospects you suggest to watch? Btw I'm wondering why Mantzoukas who debuted in Greek A1 this year with Promitheas is not in the roster. He is 14-15 but he is supposed to be a great talent, he also participated in Euroleague's NIKE junior tournament all Star game in Belgrade, is he injured maybe, anybody knows?
          Croatia has talented generation with 3 standout prospects. Prkacin, Tisma and Perasovic. Prkacin has impressive body and skills and if he develope properly he can be NBA player. Tisma is elegant prospect with superb skillset, but his body is questionable. Perasovic is bit like pre injury Marko Tomas. If he learns how to shoot and handle ball he is defenetley euroleague star prospect.

Next in line is Paponja who if he developes his body can become class PG in europe. Smart player. Bosnjak is undersised skilled center, but way basketball developes he might have future in basketballl

From 2003. Ivsic has huge upside, but we will see. Brala is good prospect too.
          Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

I liked number 5 from Turkey, 11 is good now, but does not look promising
            Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Lithuania has only one promising player Tubelis, but he looks really individually skilful - a pf who can shoot and run. He plays as 5, because there aren't any centers in this team. He scored 21 pts (33 EFF) in just 20 min against Montenegro that played very bad though missing all 24 threes.

Comment

Originally posted by pohani komarac View Post
                Croatia has talented generation with 3 standout prospects. Prkacin, Tisma and Perasovic. Prkacin has impressive body and skills and if he develope properly he can be NBA player. Tisma is elegant prospect with superb skillset, but his body is questionable. Perasovic is bit like pre injury Marko Tomas. If he learns how to shoot and handle ball he is defenetley euroleague star prospect.

Next in line is Paponja who if he developes his body can become class PG in europe. Smart player. Bosnjak is undersised skilled center, but way basketball developes he might have future in basketballl

From 2003. Ivsic has huge upside, but we will see. Brala is good prospect too.
                Wow I thought Prkacin was 17, and I was wondering why he didn't participate in the u18 tournament! I'm definately gonna check him out! Unfortunately Aleksej Pokusevski of Serbia who I like a lot isn't eligible for 4-5 days(born in 26/12/01)

Comment

Originally posted by the_black_planet View Post
                  Wow I thought Prkacin was 17, and I was wondering why he didn't participate in the u18 tournament! I'm definately gonna check him out! Unfortunately Aleksej Pokusevski of Serbia who I like a lot isn't eligible for 4-5 days(born in 26/12/01)
                  Prkacin is still 15, he is late 2002.
                  Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Comment

Garuba in reality is probably 25,26 years old lol
                    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                      Garuba in reality is probably 25,26 years old lol
                      I think the same (or at least i fairly see a possibility) about many negros kids in those competitions, but this one it seems was born in Madrid, at least it's written so.

Comment

Its easy to forge birth certificate.
                        UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
                          I think the same (or at least i fairly see a possibility) about many negros kids in those competitions, but this one it seems was born in Madrid, at least it's written so.
                          If you don’t want to come accross as a racist, better use terms like ‘black’ or ‘African’.

Comment

Originally posted by Srle View Post
                            Its easy to forge birth certificate.
                            Garuba is born in Spain.

Comment

oh dreamcatcher is a proven racist. garuba is physical phenomen i wonder how well will be his transition in senior basketball. i have my suspicions

Comment

Originally posted by Audiris View Post
                                If you don’t want to come accross as a racist, better use terms like ‘black’ or ‘African’.
                                OK, i just don't find this word insulting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information