Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 2018 U16 European Championship

Lithuania has only one promising player Tubelis, but he looks really individually skilful - a pf who can shoot and run. He plays as 5, because there aren't any centers in this team. He scored 21 pts (33 EFF) in just 20 min against Montenegro that played very bad though missing all 24 threes.

Quote Originally Posted by pohani komarac View Post
    Croatia has talented generation with 3 standout prospects. Prkacin, Tisma and Perasovic. Prkacin has impressive body and skills and if he develope properly he can be NBA player. Tisma is elegant prospect with superb skillset, but his body is questionable. Perasovic is bit like pre injury Marko Tomas. If he learns how to shoot and handle ball he is defenetley euroleague star prospect.

Next in line is Paponja who if he developes his body can become class PG in europe. Smart player. Bosnjak is undersised skilled center, but way basketball developes he might have future in basketballl

From 2003. Ivsic has huge upside, but we will see. Brala is good prospect too.
    Wow I thought Prkacin was 17, and I was wondering why he didn't participate in the u18 tournament! I'm definately gonna check him out! Unfortunately Aleksej Pokusevski of Serbia who I like a lot isn't eligible for 4-5 days(born in 26/12/01)

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_planet View Post
    Wow I thought Prkacin was 17, and I was wondering why he didn't participate in the u18 tournament! I'm definately gonna check him out! Unfortunately Aleksej Pokusevski of Serbia who I like a lot isn't eligible for 4-5 days(born in 26/12/01)
    Prkacin is still 15, he is late 2002.
    Jordi Bertomeu sucks!

Garuba in reality is probably 25,26 years old lol
    UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Garuba in reality is probably 25,26 years old lol
    I think the same (or at least i fairly see a possibility) about many negros kids in those competitions, but this one it seems was born in Madrid, at least it's written so.

Its easy to forge birth certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    I think the same (or at least i fairly see a possibility) about many negros kids in those competitions, but this one it seems was born in Madrid, at least it's written so.
    If you don’t want to come accross as a racist, better use terms like ‘black’ or ‘African’.

Quote Originally Posted by Srle View Post
    Its easy to forge birth certificate.
    Garuba is born in Spain.

oh dreamcatcher is a proven racist. garuba is physical phenomen i wonder how well will be his transition in senior basketball. i have my suspicions

Quote Originally Posted by Audiris View Post
    If you don’t want to come accross as a racist, better use terms like ‘black’ or ‘African’.
    OK, i just don't find this word insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by miloje View Post
    oh dreamcatcher is a proven racist. garuba is physical phenomen i wonder how well will be his transition in senior basketball. i have my suspicions
    Learn what a word "proven" is. It's funny to read though.

Garuba will probably stay at this height that he's now 203 cm to 205 cm, he hasn't changed since two years ago, hes going to be a undersized center for the career.

In the end Kosovo team arrived in Sarajevo

http://ba.n1info.com/a278669/English...xperience.html

Quote Originally Posted by miloje View Post
    A really big one, i still remember his vomitive words against him when Spain beat Lithuania with Garuba as MVP. He was born in Azuqueca de Henares, in Madrid.

About who said that is easy to forge birth certificates... Where do you live? In Spain is almost impossible, and if you try It, you will be punished going to the jail for a while.

Last summer, he was the back up C of Real Madrid at preseason, playing really well. Laso was really happy with his performances. He has a younger brother. Who seems even better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
    OK, i just don't find this word insulting.
    Since you are white, it does not really matter whether you find this word insulting or not. The fact of the matter is that black people find it insulting, which is why in English, it is not really used anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Chacho View Post
    A really big one, i still remember his vomitive words against him when Spain beat Lithuania with Garuba as MVP.
    Yes who can forget those awful words.

I am looking forward to the time when black players will play for Lithuania's NT. What will dreamcatcher do then? Cheer for them? Or sit in a bar with the Lavrinovic twins, reminiscing about the 'glory days' of white Lithuania, while drawing swastikas on their backpacks? ;

He's just fighting The Man by using word that *they* don't want people to know.

Wake up sheeple

Garuba is a real phenom for his age, like big Sofo used to be and Kanter back then. Predicting his development is not easy but I think if he works with his incredible physical tools he can reach Sofo's lost potential and become a player similar to Karl Malone! No kidding, that was what most people imagined Sofo to end up like if he took care of his body and came to NBA when he was young. So may be Garuba can accomplish that!

Quote Originally Posted by Audiris View Post
    Yes who can forget those awful words.

I am looking forward to the time when black players will play for Lithuania's NT. What will dreamcatcher do then? Cheer for them? Or sit in a bar with the Lavrinovic twins, reminiscing about the 'glory days' of white Lithuania, while drawing swastikas on their backpacks? ;
    I had forgotten about this incident with Lavrinovic brothers! These guys were empty-headed, I think that explains why they had just a standard career while they had the physical tools and offensive talent to become very special players...

Quote Originally Posted by the_black_planet View Post
    I had forgotten about this incident with Lavrinovic brothers! These guys were empty-headed, I think that explains why they had just a standard career while they had the physical tools and offensive talent to become very special players...
    Bros are surely far from bein' IQ beasts, that's right But they aren't racists either. It was a pure dumb move without intentions to do any harm or insult anyone, just stupid act and that's all, holes in education. Lot of people who grew up under Soviet regime simply doesn't find that "negro" word insulting, cause they simply doesnt know that it is. Majority of older generation still calls black people like that, that's how they were taught in school, used this word all their life and it's hard to change now. Anyway, I'm not sure what are Dreamcatcher's intentions to call them like that, I guess he is not that old to not understand the difference.
    Going back to Bros, what really hurt their careers the most were health problems. It's amazing that they managed to keep playin' for that long and still atleast one season is ahead of them

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast