2018 U16 European Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
    It was very fishy case. Both Bros and their cousin were accused of raping that women, who's reputation was also questionable to say the least. Then Ksystof and cousin were jailed, meanwhile that girl was offered 16k LTL (quite small amount even back then), took it obviously and agreed to get married with Darjus... they married, at the same time she took away all the accusations, but it was too late, case was basically closed, Dajus was sent to jail for couple of years too. Moreover she was also sentenced for giving wrong testification
    wow this is a story you expect only in movies. not the nicest people around, those brothers lavrinovic

Comment

Bros are surely far from bein' IQ beasts, that's right But they aren't racists either. It was a pure dumb move without intentions to do any harm or insult anyone, just stupid act and that's all, holes in education. Lot of people who grew up under Soviet regime simply doesn't find that "negro" word insulting, cause they simply doesnt know that it is. Majority of older generation still calls black people like that, that's how they were taught in school, used this word all their life and it's hard to change now. Anyway, I'm not sure what are Dreamcatcher's intentions to call them like that, I guess he is not that old to not understand the difference.
      Going back to Bros, what really hurt their careers the most were health problems. It's amazing that they managed to keep playin' for that long and still atleast one season is ahead of them
      You see, Western civilization discovered slavery and nowadays because of that they "feel guilty" a lot about that. But a thing is that my country (be it Soviet Union or Lithuania) historically has nothing to do with a discrimination of black people. That's why i think that i don't have to take part in an irrationally tolerance that basically is as bad as a racism is, just in the opposite way. As a result media, social networks and people overall don't say anything about a racism against white people and strongly exaggerate and dream up a racism against black people. For me it's unacceptable. I don't want to live with that shit.
      Look, Lavrinovic bros have been called here racists and because of that they had "standart careers" (it doesn't even matter at all that they don't know anything about Brothers) Just take it like an example of a little peace of a big stupid modern tolerance nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamcatcher View Post
        As a result media, social networks and people overall don't say anything about a racism against white people and strongly exaggerate and dream up a racism against black people.
        Right so racism towards black people is completely made up, the real reacism is actually towards white people. That tells me all I need to know about you.

Comment

Originally posted by Audiris View Post
          Right so racism towards black people is completely made up, the real reacism is actually towards white people.
          No, racism towards black people is not completely made up, but often yes and it's became a normal thing. Meanwhile a racism towards white people "doesn't exist" at all.

Comment

No, racism towards black people is not completely made up, but often yes and it's became a normal thing. Meanwhile a racism towards white people "doesn't exist" at all.
            Since Lithuania has basically no black population, one wonders how much of this so-called 'white racism' you have ever experienced personally.

Comment

Since Lithuania has basically no black population, one wonders how much of this so-called 'white racism' you have ever experienced personally.
              I know about "so-called white racism" in South African Republic for example and basically i do understund that it can't be so "one-way being" like it pretend to be.

Comment

It was very fishy case. Both Bros and their cousin were accused of raping that women, who's reputation was also questionable to say the least. Then Ksystof and cousin were jailed, meanwhile that girl was offered 16k LTL (quite small amount even back then), took it obviously and agreed to get married with Darjus... they married, at the same time she took away all the accusations, but it was too late, case was basically closed, Dajus was sent to jail for couple of years too. Moreover she was also sentenced for giving wrong testification
                That wrong testification was her saying "it didn't happen" during trial after saying "it happened" to police during investigation
                The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

You see, Western civilization discovered slavery and nowadays because of that they "feel guilty" a lot about that. But a thing is that my country (be it Soviet Union or Lithuania) historically has nothing to do with a discrimination of black people. That's why i think that i don't have to take part in an irrationally tolerance that basically is as bad as a racism is, just in the opposite way. As a result media, social networks and people overall don't say anything about a racism against white people and strongly exaggerate and dream up a racism against black people. For me it's unacceptable. I don't want to live with that shit.
                  Look, Lavrinovic bros have been called here racists and because of that they had "standart careers" (it doesn't even matter at all that they don't know anything about Brothers) Just take it like an example of a little peace of a big stupid modern tolerance nowadays.
                  Look mate, I agree with your first statements, although it's not the whole story, racism still exists. And given the fact that you participate in an international forum you should respect that some people feel offended with these characterizations and don't use them. I didn't know about Lavrinovic brothers' health problems, I based my statement on these 2 known incidents and I was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by miloje View Post
                    wow this is a story you expect only in movies. not the nicest people around, those brothers lavrinovic
                    That girl didn't think so, afterall she agreed to go with 3 guys for a drink into the woods at night. Pure act of innocence Still lot of questions left unanswered is she more of a victim or golddigger. Leaving all this story behind, overall, Bros are not the smartest, but friendly and outgoin' persons, with whom is fun to be around, anyway I still would hesitate to go with them into woods

Originally posted by LuDux View Post
                    That wrong testification was her saying "it didn't happen" during trial after saying "it happened" to police during investigation
                    Most likely it was smth like that, I don't remember these details, but one way or another, it's huge(main) difference between these statements, and a reason she was sentenced too

Comment

I know about "so-called white racism" in South African Republic for example and basically i do understund that it can't be so "one-way being" like it pretend to be.
                      South Africa? Seriously?

South Africa had apartheid for over 40 years, so complaining that there is racism toward whites is a bit rich considering blacks had been cruelly opressed for decades.

Comment

South Africa? Seriously?

South Africa had apartheid for over 40 years, so complaining that there is racism toward whites is a bit rich considering blacks had been cruelly opressed for decades.
                        The fact that black people were discriminated in the past doesn't mean a racism towards white people there is fair and i'm not complaying - just saying. Anyway, it's not about South Africa. It's about one-sided racism nowadays.

Comment

The fact that black people were discriminated in the past doesn't mean a racism towards white people there is fair and i'm not complaying - just saying. Anyway, it's not about South Africa. It's about one-sided racism nowadays.
                          two-sided racism is OK?

This is way off-topic BTW. Anyone noticed that?

t
                          The Moon Is A SCAM(http://www.revisionism.nl/Moon/The-Mad-Revisionist.htm)!

Comment

Dreamcathcer and his posts bitching about black kids in youth competitions.Name a more iconic duo.

Comment

It has been pointed out several times to him that in English, the term 'negro' is racist. Despite this, he continues to use it. Anyone can draw their own conclusions from this.
                              Correct. As it was pointed out numerous times in the past, this is still not and will never be allowed at IBN.
                              5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon_Koncak View Post
                                Dreamcathcer and his posts bitching about black kids in youth competitions.Name a more iconic duo.
                                But its sad that many country's are importing black kids from Africa with the hope that they will dominate the basketball in the future, that tells me that national teams like Spain ,Italy are not believers in their own kids talent. Spain and Italy are not surprise for having lots of African kids on their roster but now we see Finland,Poland,Bulgaria and those lower level basketball countries my goodness.
                                UZEO SI TROFEJ MACVANE MACVANE MACVANE!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information