Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118
Results 2,341 to 2,358 of 2358

Thread: UAAP Season 81

What separates jgdl and desiderio to the rest and makes them bonafide up by blood.. their work ethic that symbolizes a up summa cumlaude who exert hours and years of sleepless nights to vet exceellence in his chosen field..
    To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..

Quote Originally Posted by reamily View Post
    What separates jgdl and desiderio to the rest and makes them bonafide up by blood.. their work ethic that symbolizes a up summa cumlaude who exert hours and years of sleepless nights to vet exceellence in his chosen field..
    Dario warks hard too hes just not tall and naturally talented

Taane is not fit enough to hang with the top imports. Yes he is skilled but explosiveness, strength and quickness are what's needed for college imports. He doesn't seem to have those.

Quote Originally Posted by IshmaelM View Post
    Taane is not fit enough to hang with the top imports. Yes he is skilled but explosiveness, strength and quickness are what's needed for college imports. He doesn't seem to have those.
    he seems to be one of the players not the guy ala akhuetie or ben or game changer ala kouame.. his moves is asmooth as blatche.. i dont know if im complimenting him or not... In a close game for ateneo.. i still dont want him handling the ball because he can able to hit shots that matter..

La salle is a loaded team..dominant import is the least oft their concern a jdv matchup problem jack ofall trades suits them.better akhuetie tried to be one earlier but vome up with losses .

If tim cone will coach la salle he would be happy with a player liek samuel.. the antics would be just a bonus..

he seems to be one of the players not the guy ala akhuetie or ben or game changer ala kouame.. his moves is asmooth as blatche.. i dont know if im complimenting him or not... In a close game for ateneo.. i still dont want him handling the ball because he can able to hit shots that matter..

La salle is a loaded team..dominant import is the least oft their concern a jdv matchup problem jack ofall trades suits them.better akhuetie tried to be one earlier but vome up with losses .
    They were dominated. They had no one to matchup against Bright. They were lucky Koume was in foul trouble or it would have been a blow out in the 1st half plang.

Taane has to at least be able to defend and boxout other imports. He has to improve his fitness.

Koame
    Sarr
    Orizu
    Akhuetie

I dont think samuel can get to the level of these guys on d.
    For all of Sarr’s shortcomings hes a good rim protector and adamson does an amazing job funneling it to him

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Koame
    Sarr
    Orizu
    Akhuetie

For all of Sarr’s shortcomings hes a good rim protector and adamson does an amazing job funneling it to him
    you include sarr and orizu to the word elite centers heheh .. But i read defense so i need to rremove brights name there hehe

Not fit is right, he's a shadow of himself from 1 and half years ago, where he was quick, explosive
    NBTC- Team New Zealand - Camp David: vision "To provide a basketball Pathway for Filipino Kids in NZ while building men of character and leadership. I can do all things ...
    https://www.facebook.com/teamNZBasketball/

Quote Originally Posted by digitalsuperman View Post
    man im praying for an upset! up win!
    Not on my alma mater. We are also hungry for a finals appearance. We last played for finals in 1992. That was Kenneth duremdes, Marlou Aquino, and he feihl’s time. Hehehe
    "If you can't beat them, join them." - kevin durant

Quote Originally Posted by Tuck View Post
    Koame
    Sarr
    Orizu
    Akhuetie

Well yup he isnt as great of a rim protector but hes a beast on the glass. Which imo is still part of rebounding

i think Ateneo prefers La Salle than FEU in the Final 4. the two games they played w/c FEU won in the 1st round then the 2nd round Ateneo won, w/o Orizu in the 2nd half because of the injury.

Orizu looks good. Tuffin also. Arvin in the meanwhile is too 3 pt happy for my taste. With his height and body, at 6'5, he surprisingly doesn't get to the paint much. As a result when his 3 pt shooting is off his basically a non entity. Not a good rebounder. Although a surprisingly sneaky shotblocker. Sayang. If he had the fitness of say Dave Idelfonso he could've maximized his skillset and not just camping out at 3.

On NU, I dont know why they dont play Issa Gaye. Sure he got lost in D a bit but he is still a good rim protector. He also had a nice drive. I dont know why Matthew Aquino is there. He doesnt do anything well. He had a couple of screens thqt freed up Clemente but those shldve been offensive fouls. Rike on the other hand is decent in the perimeter but coughs up the ball in the paint.

Is it possible there were specific instructions to give PT to the locals over Gaye? With Dave and Clemente they shouldve been contending.qQ

Orizu looks good. Tuffin also. Arvin in the meanwhile is too 3 pt happy for my taste. With his height and body, at 6'5, he surprisingly doesn't get to the paint much. As a result when his 3 pt shooting is off his basically a non entity. Not a good rebounder. Although a surprisingly sneaky shotblocker. Sayang. If he had the fitness of say Dave Idelfonso he could've maximized his skillset and not just camping out at 3.
    Arvin is pretty frail to me has a skinny fat body type.

On NU, I dont know why they dont play Issa Gaye. Sure he got lost in D a bit but he is still a good rim protector. He also had a nice drive. I dont know why Matthew Aquino is there. He doesnt do anything well. He had a couple of screens thqt freed up Clemente but those shldve been offensive fouls. Rike on the other hand is decent in the perimeter but coughs up the ball in the paint.

Is it possible there were specific instructions to give PT to the locals over Gaye? With Dave and Clemente they shouldve been contending.qQ
    That whole team is a mess it starts with coaching.
    Issa is an above average import imo.
    Runs the floor well , long can catch has a good shooting touch

Quote Originally Posted by analyzed View Post
    Not fit is right, he's a shadow of himself from 1 and half years ago, where he was quick, explosive
    he was explosive yesterday i was shocked when he sidestep that quick for alayup even blatche cant do that..

the skill lives to the hype.. production and conditioning.. that was one question with bright in the
    early part of the season

he was explosive yesterday i was shocked when he sidestep that quick for alayup even blatche cant do that..

the skill lives to the hype.. production and conditioning.. that was one question with bright in the
    early part of the season
    He looked pretty flat footed to me.
    Or i just expected more props to him for shedding a few lbs despite not being able to run much

Page 118 of 118 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118