This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• looking to play in Egypt

Im new to this site and need some information on playing professional basketball in egypt. I have been trying to get some information and contacts for this. Im american and have been playing basketball since I was 7 years old and all through high school and college. I am currently coaching at a high school and doing summer youth leagues. Ive been looking to play or coach in egypt for a while but havent been successful getting any leads. Could anyone give me any information that would help me with this?

For my stats and any other information regarding my qualifications I can be contacted at Akareem_11@yahoo.com

Comment

• Originally posted by coach_k View Post
      Im new to this site and need some information on playing professional basketball in egypt. I have been trying to get some information and contacts for this. Im american and have been playing basketball since I was 7 years old and all through high school and college. I am currently coaching at a high school and doing summer youth leagues. Ive been looking to play or coach in egypt for a while but havent been successful getting any leads. Could anyone give me any information that would help me with this?

For my stats and any other information regarding my qualifications I can be contacted at Akareem_11@yahoo.com
      are u egyptian?

Comment

• Originally posted by soliman View Post
        are u egyptian?
        no but my wife is egyptian

Comment

no but my wife is egyptian
          send me ur profile on a private messages

Comment

• Originally posted by soliman View Post
            send me ur profile on a private messages
            ok will do are you familiar with the player Fareed Walid

Comment

he is playing now with sporting alex but i have no contact with him

Comment

ok thanks can i just come to egypt and tryout for a particular team

Comment

ok thanks can i just come to egypt and tryout for a particular team
                  the leauge will start on 17 oct maybe next year (unless u have agraet career)

Comment

• 3rd round

gass co - police 85-77

ahly - shams 81-68

geziera - zamalek 82-75

smouha - sporting 86-75

army - damanhour 92-71

ittihad - sharkia 102 -73
                    cheap nintendo dsi r4

Comment

• zamalek season

hello there.
                      i am very interested with the zamalek basketball team and i was just wondering when the season would be over?
                      also, when would it start up again?

thankss

Comment

• Hello, i have a question: There is a site with rosters and stats latest?

Thanks!
                        The best Basketball Manager Game in the world!
                        http://www.fantacanestro.net
                        -
                        http://www.youtube.com/user/singletoneldo

Comment

• Originally posted by egybball View Post
                          hello there.
                          i am very interested with the zamalek basketball team and i was just wondering when the season would be over?
                          also, when would it start up again?

thankss
                          doing well with a young team and a great coach

Comment

• Originally posted by Armando87pcf View Post
                            Hello, i have a question: There is a site with rosters and stats latest?

Thanks!
                            no
                            what do u actually wanna know

Comment

• ittihad alex needs to win only 1 game to hit the tiltle

geziera 99- sporting 91

wael badr (6,3-g)29pts -6reb / sherief genedy 12pts / mohamed ibrahim (6,9-f) 8pts -18reb

ahmed mounir (6,1-g)50 pts -10 reb !!! ahmed hesham (6,2-g) 18 pts --marawan khorshid (6,10-c) 13pts -6reb

ittihad 68-zamalek 59

ismail ahmad(6,8-f) 18pts -6reb/haitham kamal (6,10-c)14pts-13reb

omar yasser (6,8-f) 12pts-10reb

army 73-smouha 71

Comment

• Egypt Super League

W-L
                                1. Al Ittihad 18-1 (Foreigner: Chudney Gray EX-Tebnine player)
                                2. Gezira 16-3 (Foreigner: Jaredd Merell EX-Champville player)
                                3. Somouha 8-11 (Foreigner: Darren Kelly EX-Muttahed Player)
                                4. Zamalek 6-13
                                5. Geish Army 5-14
                                6. Sporting 2-17

One Step Closer:

There are no actual words that can possibly describe the wonders of this years team. We've supremely exceeded all expectations and now find ourselves faced with the favor of making Egyptian basketball history. It's been absolutely remarkable.
                                The ride, which began in early September will soon end as May closes in. In the medium, we've been able to capture 4 titles with our last feat being the league championship, which will take place in the upcoming weeks. We're very focussed on our prospects and won't settle for anything short of hoisting the golden cup as our season fades to black.
                                With only 5 games to go, we have to secure 4 wins in order to repeat as back to back league champions. We'll head to Cairo within the next 4-5 days to prepare and get ready for our games.
                                With every great team there's usually a great supporting cast. In our case, we tip our hats to the best fans in Egypt.
                                The Ittihad 'green squad' are amazing. They are true supporters and have demonstrated their love and devotion to the team all year long. They travel high and wide to see us play. They paint their faces, they bang their drums, they even have synchronized chants that gets us pumped up and going. They have definitely aided in our overall success with how well we've done this season. I can't thank them enough. Since my arrival, they've treated me with great respect and admiration. It's been a great feeling to actually know that you're wanted and appreciated.
                                So, with our show headed for the road, we'll hopefully stick to the script and bring the trophy back to Alexandria. It should be sweet! I know the city will be in a frenzy.
                                Not tooting my horn.. but I can't wait!!!!!
                                Wish me luck!!!!

Source: Asia-Basket

Ismail ahmad (202-PF) will join his past Team riyadi in Fiba Asia championship to be next to Fadi Khatib and Ali mahmoud, Omar Turk ,brian Bechara ,Matt Friejie ,Rony Fahed ,Roy Smeha , Jean Abdel Nour ,Hsein Tawbeh and CJ Giles

some photos from Egyptian League :

Proud To Be Lebanese

Live Streaming On LBCI Site :http://www.lbcgroup.tv/sports

Source:

Lebanese Basketball Group on FB (THX TO ROY HAJJ FOR ALL THE STATS)

www.sports-leb.com

www.sportkello.com

http://www.malaeeb.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information