No announcement yet.

Iran National Team 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran NT coach called up 19 players for the last WC qualification window.

Rouzbeh Arghavan
    Mohammad Torabi
    Mohammad Jamshidi
    Hamed Haddadi
    Mohammad Hassanzadeh
    Hamed Hosseinzadeh
    Aren Davoudi
    Mike Rostampour
    Navid Rezaeifar
    Keivan Riaei
    Arman Zangeneh
    Amir Sedighi
    Behshad Arabzadeh
    Sajjad Mashayekhi
    Rasoul Mozaffari
    Meisam Mirzaei
    Samad Nikkhah Bahrami
    Navid Niktash
    Behnam Yakhchali

again no Arsalan Kazemi and we have to wait and see if Haddadi and Samad join the camp or not. still no sign of "solving problems" but both of them are in Tehran right now. Samad apparently has no problem to join the team. but we don't know about Haddadi.
    good to see Arman Zangeneh in the list again. he had serious injuries in past couple of years but he is playing better in the league. beside youngster Arabzadeh the only new player in the list is Iranian-American Mike Rostampour.

Iran will play two friendlies with Jordan in Tehran before the last window against Japan and Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by mohsena2631 View Post
      Iran NT coach called up 19 players for the last WC qualification window.

again no Arsalan Kazemi and we have to wait and see if Haddadi and Samad join the camp or not. still no sign of "solving problems" but both of them are in Tehran right now. Samad apparently has no problem to join the team. but we don't know about Haddadi.
      good to see Arman Zangeneh in the list again. he had serious injuries in past couple of years but he is playing better in the league. beside youngster Arabzadeh the only new player in the list is Iranian-American Mike Rostampour.

Iran will play two friendlies with Jordan in Tehran before the last window against Japan and Australia.
      If I'm not mistaken, Hadadi is currently playing in the Chinese div. 1 pro league. What about Samad Bahrami, where is he playing right now? Is he playing in the Iranian pro league?
      "A king may move a man, a father may claim a son, but that man can also move himself, and only then does that man truly begin his own game. Remember that howsoever you are played or by whom, your soul is in your keeping alone, even though those who presume to play you be kings or men of power, when you stand before God, you cannot say, 'But I was told by others to do thus,' or that virtue was not convenient at the time. This will not suffice." - King Baldwin IV

Comment

Originally posted by JAMSKIE View Post
        If I'm not mistaken, Hadadi is currently playing in the Chinese div. 1 pro league. What about Samad Bahrami, where is he playing right now? Is he playing in the Iranian pro league?
        He lives in US these days and as far as I know he is clubless right now.

btw Haddadi left Tehran to his hometown Ahvaz. as of now he is not going to join the national team this window. there is still time though but he is still upset about few things. and not inviting his friend Kazemi didn't help at all.

Comment

Iran played two friendly games with Jordan. both games behind the closed doors. we don't know the rosters, stats etc

first game: Iran 117 - Jordan 96 (48 minutes)
          second game: Iran 99 - Jordan 54

but the important news is, Hamed Haddadi finally said he is ready to join the team , he says he still has problems. he still supports Arsalan Kazemi 100% but he talked to the coach and he tries to put the differences aside for 10 days because of the national team fans.

Comment

Iran played two friendly games with Jordan. both games behind the closed doors. we don't know the rosters, stats etc

first game: Iran 117 - Jordan 96 (48 minutes)
            second game: Iran 99 - Jordan 54

but the important news is, Hamed Haddadi finally said he is ready to join the team , he says he still has problems. he still supports Arsalan Kazemi 100% but he talked to the coach and he tries to put the differences aside for 10 days because of the national team fans.
            Any updates on Haddadi and Bahrami? Did they join the team and will play vs Japan? I guess if they'll do, it should be an easy game for Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Mindozas View Post
              Any updates on Haddadi and Bahrami? Did they join the team and will play vs Japan? I guess if they'll do, it should be an easy game for Iran
              no they won't, I explained it here

Comment

Thnx, that makes things a bit more complicated

Comment

Its a surprise to me that rostampour and niktasha re both allowed to play..
                  To becomes Asia's Best, we need to compete against the World's Best..
                  1 Big 4 small > 5 out offense.

Comment

Rostampour,niktash passed fiba eligibility rules as they are dual citizens not naturalize, the fathers are Iran citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Rhani23 View Post
                      Rostampour,niktash passed fiba eligibility rules as they are dual citizens not naturalize, the fathers are Iran citizen
                      christian hermoso standhardingers mother still a dual citizen so as clarksons mother

Comment

Navid niktash , rostampour are local players as they have met FIBA passport rules, but i see in the site that philippine has many american players , the standhardnger received the passport after 16 years old and clarkson not approved as local , Team melli all Iranians , unsure of geramipoor because he played for england youth team already but still he can play for the iran senior team

Comment

Originally posted by Kesavand1991 View Post
                          Navid niktash , rostampour are local players as they have met FIBA passport rules, but i see in the site that philippine has many american players , the standhardnger received the passport after 16 years old and clarkson not approved as local , Team melli all Iranians , unsure of geramipoor because he played for england youth team already but still he can play for the iran senior team
                          yup standhardjnger precedence can be geramipoor..

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information