- Aris vs Le Mans here at 8:30pm CET
    Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
    Artificial Nature

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
      Euroleague round 9

TOMORROW:
      - Prokom vs Žalgiris here at 7:45pm CETat 8:30pm CET
      It seems that here you will be able to watch and another game: Virtus vs Tau (after Žalgiris vs Prokom game)
      Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Olympiacos-Olimpija
        here

Siena-CSKA Moscow
        here
        here
        here

The last 2 links work with sopcast
        Your time is up my time is now,
        you can't see me my time is now...

"Basketball is like the church. Many attend it, but few understand it"

If u smell what the G.L. is cookin'...

The Demon of Greek loby is here!

Comment

To watch kanal 24 and sky turk use tvants instead of mms link or server may get collapsed.

Kanal 24 tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=0da9d29fc8ecd026746f69b17885690f

sky turk
          tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=087d62ceb0812a2d75c2c538ca9d5c31
          Originally posted by FIBA Europe Basket
          You are a troll.

Comment

Any links for Brose Baskets - Panathinaikos?

Comment

Originally posted by penzias
              To watch kanal 24 and sky turk use tvants instead of mms link or server may get collapsed.

Kanal 24 tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=0da9d29fc8ecd026746f69b17885690f

sky turk
              tvants://list.tvants.com/tvants/?k=087d62ceb0812a2d75c2c538ca9d5c31
              correct. but tvants has a delay of appr. 1-2 mins.

KWSN: according 2 el.net the Brose-PAO game is broadcasted only in Germany and Greece(Supersport1). If this is any help, the german channel is SportDigital.
              I don't know much about live streaming and how I can search 4 it. I hope u know more and find sth.

Comment

I need help. Since last week i get the message thank you for your order, the game will start at present time, when i want to watch the streams from Lithuanian TV3.

Comment

Originally posted by Buducnost PG
                  I need help. Since last week i get the message thank you for your order, the game will start at present time, when i want to watch the streams from Lithuanian TV3.
                  This message is always shown.Watching tv3 online is free. It just means that u will be able to watch the game through this stream only at the exact time of the game. After the game it will show that message again (because tv3 does not broadcast all their programs only few of them - luckily basketball included)

EDIT: if U go through the official website (www.tv3.lt) U might not see the game because I just noticed the note which warns that it could be seen only in Lithuanian territory.

otherwise I don't have a clue why it's not working, because I always watch online and it works for me :S
                  Last edited by Miškinis; 12-20-2007, 04:49 PM.
                  Girdėjau gandą - ateina lietūs

Comment

Originally posted by Z.A.L.I.A.
                    This message is always shown.Watching tv3 online is free. It just means that u will be able to watch the game through this stream only at the exact time of the game. After the game it will show that message again (because tv3 does not broadcast all their programs only few of them - luckily basketball included)
                    But last week i get this message and during that time the game Zalgiris-Virtus was started. I hope it will be diffrent this time. Thanks for your answer.

Comment

But last week i get this message and during that time the game Zalgiris-Virtus was started. I hope it will be diffrent this time. Thanks for your answer.
                      If u wanna watch Maccabi-Lietuvos Rytas try here or here. The game just started and the first link works fine with me.

Comment

TV3 is working here, so it's not just in Lithuania. I too had problems with the link already. Computer stuff I guess...
                        Artificial Nature

Comment

Euroleague round 10

TOMORROW:
                          - CSKA Moscow vs Olimpija here and/or here at 6:15pm CET
                          - Panathinaikos vs Partizan here at 7:45pm CET
                          - Roanne vs Barcelona here and/or here and/or here and/or here at 8:30pm CET

THURSDAY:
                          - Lietuvos Rytas vs Le Mans here at 5:45pm CET
                          - Cibona vs Aris here at 6:15pm CET
                          - Efes Pilsen vs Maccabi Tel Aviv here and/or here at 7:15pm CET
                          - Žalgiris vs Siena here at 7:45pm CET
                          - Virtus Bologna vs Olympiacos here at 8:30pm CET
                          - Roma vs Fenerbahçe here and/or here at 8:30pm CET
                          Artificial Nature

Comment

Unicaja Malaga vs Armani Jeans Milano here at 20:45 CET

Comment

Originally posted by rikhardur
                              Euroleague round 10

TOMORROW:
                              - CSKA Moscow vs Olimpija here and/or here at 6:15pm CET
                              - Panathinaikos vs Partizan here at 7:45pm CET
                              - Roanne vs Barcelona here and/or here and/or here and/or here at 8:30pm CET

THURSDAY:
                              - Lietuvos Rytas vs Le Mans here at 5:45pm CET
                              - Cibona vs Aris here at 6:15pm CET
                              - Efes Pilsen vs Maccabi Tel Aviv here and/or here at 7:15pm CET
                              - Žalgiris vs Siena here at 7:45pm CET
                              - Virtus Bologna vs Olympiacos here at 8:30pm CET
                              - Roma vs Fenerbahçe here and/or here at 8:30pm CET
                              How to get the links for the game Cibona-Aris work?

When i click on it, it starts my VCL player but nothing comes. Normaly when i click on streams to start my mediaplayer opend. I then tried to open it with mediaplayer but it didn´t work.

Comment

How to get the links for the game Cibona-Aris work?

When i click on it, it starts my VCL player but nothing comes. Normaly when i click on streams to start my mediaplayer opend. I then tried to open it with mediaplayer but it didn´t work.
                                I'm too late now, but for Ring TV it's then better to go here and use bulgaria for username and password as someone provided here once. Then you can access the stream in the webpage, it'll work for sure.
                                Artificial Nature

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information