This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belalik
    However, if you check the boxscore, Palacio has 0/2 3s ... Maybe he talks about a goal-foul, a 2FG and 1 extra FT, but I understand a 3pt shot with the words 'with a three-point play' .. .

I dont know, as I said it 's just a tiny detail, I just mentioned it because I was curious ...
    Actually, I think that the term "three-point play" applies also to goal-foul situations. I have heard it on numerous occasions (from US commentators). It follows the logic of a "4-point play" which obviously is the end product of a 3p+harm.
    The Euroleague Organization and Mr Bertomeu are like the Bulgarian Government: corrupt, partially stupid, and a huge underestimator of people's intelligence.

Comment

how stupid should EL guys be to edit the video of maccabi-rytas match and cut the 3 pointers out?! i've watched it on their youtube page, damn it, they even called it "the Price is right", they had Price's winning shoot somewhere in the top 10 but they recap doesn't include it, both shoots. damn it. those recaps are so poor.

Comment

Is euroleague TV working for you? By me not working.

Comment

Attached Files
          Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
          Artificial Nature

Comment

same shit, another story...

Sorry but this part of our site is currently down for Maintenance.

Section currently under Maintenance

The area you requested is currently undergoing some maintenance. We will have it back up as soon as our upgrades / fixes are complete.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

P.S. how to attach files?
            2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
            2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
            MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
            All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
            All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
            2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
              Click on'quick reply. Then click on 'Go Advanced'. Then scroll down below the text window and you should see something like 'Manage attachments'. Click on it and a window will pop up. Browse for your file, the click upload. Write your text and post!
              Thanks! I just never scrolled down and never seen this 'Manage attachments'
              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2011 Prediction!
              2nd in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction!
              MVP in IBN EuroBasket 2013 Prediction! # Correct W-L: re5pectas (59)
              All-Tornament Team in IBN EuroBasket 2015 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (7)
              All-Tornament Team in IBN World Cup 2019 Prediction! Perfect score: re5pectas (5)
              2nd in IBN Olympic 2020 Predicion! Perfect score: re5pectas (2) Within 8: re5pectas (8) # Correct W-L: re5pectas (23)

Comment

Originally posted by ArkadiosV2
                According to Euroleague their website got 260 000 000 hits this season!!!

130 000 000 of the hits were directed from Google.
                I don't know if it's that realistic. Nevertheless, a reason for them to improve the website.
                Artificial Nature

Comment

Right now (wed, 16/01, 21.20 CET), the EL site is (and has been for the last 10-15 min) completely messed up ...

For example efes-lietuvos score (a match that has finished about 10-15 min ago) is stuck at 37' min, but the funny thing is that it sometimes updates at a score 6-6 or something like that, 2-3 minutes into the game...

Similarly, all other games are either stuck or at 0-0, or links point to the 'review' page ...

The whole online scores thing is going mad ... And 20-30% of times the whole EL site does not load at all ...

Good, professional stuff...

EDIT: I 'm wondering, is anyone in here that have purchased EL TV rights? And if yes, how is that functioning? Can you see matches with reasonable quality, or it stops/breaks, generally gets f***d up every couple of min? ...

I was thinking of buying EL TV, but I am very sceptical after seeing how their site, or simple text feeds work ... Can they handle online TV? (unless they have let someone else take care of it...)

Originally posted by rikhardur
                  I don't know if it's that realistic. Nevertheless, a reason for them to improve the website.
                  They could count 'automatic' hits when for example you 're following a live score and it gets updated every 30-60 sec?....

Otherwise, 260mil hits is a very wildly optimistic figure.... They have to find excuses though ...
                  Last edited by belalik; 01-16-2008, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Yeah we know, how about removing that stupid (unremovable) message and letting us see the stats?
                    Artificial Nature

Comment

Btw, an interesting sidenote of the game between Panathinaikos and Fenerbahce: one of the commentators of said game spoke about the EL website problems and the site being down at some point during every a gameday - and claimed that they (SuperSport) had contacted Euroleague in week 1 of this season about the problem. He was really annoyed that in week 13 still nothing had changed.

Well done, Euroleague, this is how good marketing works

Comment

Artificial Nature

Comment

For 12 games the picture quality was great, the last two games I had major problems with. The stream simply vanished, so I had to watch a re-run of the game (actually, I watched both of them on free streams). The only major problem is the collection of commentators they have for these games. So incompetent in terms of understanding basketball and recognizing players by theeir real names... I haven't seen or heard such a thing in my life before.
                          burnstein

Comment

I have never been able to get normal stream Live. And as goga mentions during last games it wasn't working at all. So basically i watch games afterwards. It is useful to have all the games in one place and you dont have to wait for long hours to download huge torrent files (especially when you are interested to check only several moments in particular game). another drawback - the TV does not work on my laptop, cause i am not aware of any Mac video player which supports DRM. But in general, EL TV is a good thing for someone like me who does not have any basketball coverage on real TV.

Btw, Jordi's remarks on the quality of EL website:

"Thank you for your kind words, Ozer. Yes, we are concerned about the problems on our website. We changed the website to improve it, but we ended up having more problems than we expected. We are working on this issue, it is a priority for us and, above all, I want to apologize to everyone because of the bad service we are offering right now.
                            Last edited by Jan van Grabski; 02-10-2008, 10:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan van Grabski
                              I have never been able to get normal stream Live. And as goga mentions during last games it wasn't working at all. So basically i watch games afterwards. It is useful to have all the games in one place and you dont have to wait for long hours to download huge torrent files (especially when you are interested to check only several moments in particular game). another drawback - the TV does not work on my laptop, cause i am not aware of any Mac video player which supports DRM. But in general, EL TV is a good thing for someone like me who does not have any basketball coverage on real TV.

Btw, Jordi's remarks on the quality of EL website:
                              I've had less problems than you mentioned. Of the fourteen games I wasn't able to watch two of them.

What I like most is that you can watch the games anytime you want and very soon after the matchup has finished.
                              PAO EUROPEAN CHAMPION 1996 - 2000 - 2002 - 2007 - 2009 - 2011

Comment

Check out the video "Trajanmania in Moscow" from the official Euroleague channel on YouTube.
                                Langdon buzzer-beater highlights CSKA miraculous win against Lottomatica

Something is missing... (besides a good, decent music)

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information