Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• euroleague.net dont work.. i can see only livescores.. but nothing more.. :S
    Favourite Clubs:
    KK Krka
    Union Olimpija

Favourite League:
    ABA-NLB
    Euroleague
    NBA

EUROBASKET 2013-SLOVENIJA

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
      I wonder , if some modest EL stats project I have some relation to , was a trigger for such a huge change

Anyway, keep up the good work , EL.
      IMO, it was one of the things that inspired the EL.net people.
      But, even if it wasn't, it's an idea whose time has come, and you and ITG are definitely ahead of the curve.

On an unrelated note,
      has anyone had a problem viewing the test video on euroleague.tv?
      And is there anyone here that is subscribed to euroleage.tv and uses linux (ubuntu)?
      a question for people subscribed to euroleague.tv and have linux as their operating systems
      Last edited by prtzn; 01-23-2012, 11:06 AM.
      "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

• has anyone had a problem viewing the test video on euroleague.tv?
        And is there anyone here that is subscribed to euroleage.tv and uses linux (ubuntu)?
        a question for people subscribed to euroleague.tv and have linux as their operating systems
        I have the same problem with Firefox running on WinXP box. I guess the problem is with the video, not linux

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Bounce View Post
          I have the same problem with Firefox running on WinXP box. I guess the problem is with the video, not linux
          Thanks for your reply.

I'm kind of afraid that if I subscribe without step 2 complete (the test video not working), and some problem appears, EL tv people will tell me to go fuck myself...
          So, I'll stick with cable tv for now.
          "One more thing, if any admin delit this topic than the next time you will hear from me will not be on this forum but in a court of law with human right crimes on your shoulders, racism, nazism, breaking international law."

Comment

• Originally posted by prtzn View Post
            Thanks for your reply.

I'm kind of afraid that if I subscribe without step 2 complete (the test video not working), and some problem appears, EL tv people will tell me to go fuck myself...
            So, I'll stick with cable tv for now.
            Seems like a wise decision.

From EL TV FAQ:
            If you are experiencing any problems accessing the content provided on EUROLEAGUE.TV we would like to help you find out what is causing the problem.
            The service requires to be accessed using Internet Explorer 6.0+, Windows Media Player v.9 or above and the latest Macromedia Flash plugin.
            IE + Windows Media Player requirements pretty much leaves out any OS that isn't Windows.

Amazing stuff:
            Following the rapid growth of a range of video and stream sharing websites over recent months, a significant volume of content which is provided on an exclusive basis to subscribers was being made freely available on the Internet. We have to have a solution that will satisfactorily safeguard the content.

This has required us to DRM the content and due to changes made recently we are no longer able to support Apple / Mac products. Specifically Windows Media Player is no longer supported on this platform.
            EL ( or their video-steaming subcontractor Perform Group, to be precise ) are living in Lalaland. Stream sharing websites are working with screen grabbers for years, making DRM to be a major headache for EL subscribes, not to the guys that stream EL stuff for free. God bless their souls.

Comment

• Billy, it looks like they're reading this, and they want to cheer us up.

CSKA - Efes free on euroleague.tv!

Come on, people, it's starting in a few minutes!

Comment

• coach kazlukas is coaching players like, milos desdosvic, alexi sheved and ramaunas siskauskis and vorontosevic, while coach sarika is coaching the likes of dusko stankovic, sasha vujcek and kerem tonkorai according to euroleague tv commentator
                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

• Originally posted by qiangdade View Post
                  coach kazlukas is coaching players like, milos desdosvic, alexi sheved and ramaunas siskauskis and vorontosevic, while coach sarika is coaching the likes of dusko stankovic, sasha vujcek and kerem tonkorai according to euroleague tv commentator
                  it took me 4 minutes of ear-bleeding before I decided to mute it

Comment

• Has anybody bought this year's Euroleague pass?
                    5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                      Has anybody bought this year's Euroleague pass?
                      Yes! Works well so far.

Comment

• Gyus ,what is the deal with euroleague tv ?
                        Is it gone , because i am being transferred to eurosport player?
                        And if anyone is using that , is it any good ?
                        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                          Gyus ,what is the deal with euroleague tv ?
                          Is it gone , because i am being transferred to eurosport player?
                          And if anyone is using that , is it any good ?
                          jazz can answer you on that. it's a UK thing apparently. or England, maybe? as I'm able to watch games just fine in Scotland with my existing subscription registered outside the UK.
                          5 out 6 scientists say Russian roulette is safe.

Comment

• Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                            jazz can answer you on that. it's a UK thing apparently. or England, maybe? as I'm able to watch games just fine in Scotland with my existing subscription registered outside the UK.
                            No shit , it is UK thing nowadays everything being different to mainland . Or a Brexit way before it's due .
                            Anyways , it was 30 pounds for a year , which is way cheaper i remember euroleague pass used to be , more like 50 or 60 pounds for a season .I get Eurocup games as well , which is nice . Quality was superb for Zalgiris game , but no commentary, which sucks .
                            Bad things is that i did not managed to install eurosport app for either xbox or firestick .
                            Still ... good price for the game i wanted to see immediately , i guess, since the daily pass is 5 pounds .
                            And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• Originally posted by auris1 View Post
                              No shit , it is UK thing nowadays everything being different to mainland . Or a Brexit way before it's due .
                              Anyways , it was 30 pounds for a year , which is way cheaper i remember euroleague pass used to be , more like 50 or 60 pounds for a season .I get Eurocup games as well , which is nice . Quality was superb for Zalgiris game , but no commentary, which sucks .
                              Bad things is that i did not managed to install eurosport app for either xbox or firestick .
                              Still ... good price for the game i wanted to see immediately , i guess, since the daily pass is 5 pounds .

Could it be part of Eurolegue's marketing strategy for the UK? As far as I can tell games aren't on any of the sports channels this year (first time since about 2011 if I'm not mistaken??). £70 to watch what is still a minority interest sport here may have been seen as a barrier to new fans entering the sport, £30 for a general service which allows access to a host of established sports as well as the Euroleague could be a marketing device in that you keep your existing fanbase whilst aiming to also hoover up fans who have subscribed to Eurosport player to watch cycling, tennis, superbikes, youth football etc.

That aside, I actually think £30 a year to watch every Euroleague game plus EuroCup AND Champions League (basketball) games is remarkably good value for money. I haven't dipped my toes in the water with the EuroCup and Champions League games yet but its nice to have the option. Even if you only watch your team's regular season Euroleague games each week you're paying just £1 per game, which is incredibly good value for money.

I do miss Frank & George's commentary but then having no commentary makes me feel as if I'm actually at the game, which is atmospheric in itself.

Comment

• Hey, just noticed that this thread was bumped.

Picture quality on Eurosport player is indeed very good, plus the last couple of weeks some of the games have had commentary.

Originally posted by Levenspiel View Post
                                The Eurosport deal covers all of the UK and Ireland. I think you're ok because they aren't blocking the use of the EL pass, it's just that people aren't able to buy one with a UK IP address. Maybe?

Originally posted by trey from mars View Post
                                Could it be part of Eurolegue's marketing strategy for the UK? As far as I can tell games aren't on any of the sports channels this year (first time since about 2011 if I'm not mistaken??). £70 to watch what is still a minority interest sport here may have been seen as a barrier to new fans entering the sport, £30 for a general service which allows access to a host of established sports as well as the Euroleague could be a marketing device in that you keep your existing fanbase whilst aiming to also hoover up fans who have subscribed to Eurosport player to watch cycling, tennis, superbikes, youth football etc.

That aside, I actually think £30 a year to watch every Euroleague game plus EuroCup AND Champions League (basketball) games is remarkably good value for money. I haven't dipped my toes in the water with the EuroCup and Champions League games yet but its nice to have the option. Even if you only watch your team's regular season Euroleague games each week you're paying just £1 per game, which is incredibly good value for money.

I do miss Frank & George's commentary but then having no commentary makes me feel as if I'm actually at the game, which is atmospheric in itself.
                                This is a really good point about their possible strategy, but now EL has no tv presence at all because UK Eurosport would rather show snooker/ triathlon / tennis etc.

Yeah, it is a bit of an adjustment without commentary but if you're already familiar with Euroleague it's quite enjoyable and yes, very atmospheric. You also don't have commentators speaking over the coaches during time outs.
                                Btw, I think the last season without tv coverage in the UK was 2009-10 but Sky showed the 2010 F4 iirc.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information