He touched ze ring.
    he tatshint ze ring
    sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

• Chew pointers, hahahaha!!!

Comment

• What is this new "Tentative" crap about the attendance?? Are they stoned guessing the number by flipping a coin or just plain out stupid? a great way of making this entire league look even worse then it is already is...

Comment

• For those interested in consecutive laughters i would reccomend the Par-Mar game. The announcer literally flaunts every 30 seconds with erroneous pronounciations, sense for objectivity and basketball competence.

Comment

• He's brilliant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wu-Tang View Post
              For those interested in consecutive laughters i would reccomend the Par-Mar game. The announcer literally flaunts every 30 seconds with erroneous pronounciations, sense for objectivity and basketball competence.
              He us calling Kaimakoglou "Kostas"
              THE ONLY MAROUSSI FAN ON IBN+robbe
              Aris: check, Alba: check, Roma: check, Olimpija: check, Maccabi: check, CSKA: damn you Khryapa, Panathinaikos: check, Olympiacos: check, Partizan: check
              Originally posted by Jon_Koncak
              A chuck fest combined with wwf-style defense which Robbe might have appreciated.

Comment

• according to the el website Nate Huffman turned 258 years old just a couple of months ago. He now holds a world record for longevity along with a tortoise living in the Galapagos
                sigpic

The basketball shop.

https://www.interbasket.net/forums/s...-Obradovic-Era

Comment

• euroleague.tv

Hi

Has anyone used the euroleague.tv pass to watch games? whats the video quality like? any feedback would be good.

Comment

• Quality is sometimes really good, sometimes just good but what surprised me was when I connected my notebook to a 40 inch TV screen and the picture was (almost) like TV. Even much better than on my notebook screen.
                    burnstein

Comment

• Zalgiris-CSKA live webcast lists arena of match "S.DARIUS AND S.GIRENAS SPORT CENTER", aka the old kaunas sport hall. Same as Cantu match in two days time at Preview-Paladesio not listed as venue but old arena.

Comment

• I wanted to moan about the pricing,because i missed the game today,and was expecting to pay round 7 pounds as i did last year for a single game.BUt i gather that a monthly pass is only ~10 pounds for all live+replay games i assume.
                        Really tempted ,i have to say.
                        The only but is this horrible commentary - if there was a choice for audio(like no commentary at all ,just and ambient sound,i would probably go for it.
                        And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• This is the first season I have subscribed to euroleague tv. Is it normal for full game replays to not be available until the day after the match was played? Many online sport packages have the games uploaded within 2 hours.

I tried watching the first half of PAO v Unicaja (only the first half was available) but the commentary was out of sync with the actual game by about 3 minutes or so. Bizarre.

Comment

• Originally posted by eal View Post
                            This is the first season I have subscribed to euroleague tv. Is it normal for full game replays to not be available until the day after the match was played? Many online sport packages have the games uploaded within 2 hours.

I tried watching the first half of PAO v Unicaja (only the first half was available) but the commentary was out of sync with the actual game by about 3 minutes or so. Bizarre.
                            It's so expensive and obviously it doesn't work right.
                            NBA League Pass is cheaper (it costs more but you can watch a lot more games) and there isn't any problems with it.
                            Too bad there won't be NBA this year.

Comment

• watching par-ea7
                              Zidek is so flat,and so out of sync
                              And let that be a lesson to you all. Nobody beats Zalgiris 17 times in a row.

Comment

• EL site redesign & improved stats

A site redesign is only a facelift, but stats section definitely improved from the dreadful 80's style it was before the change.

Here is the link: http://www.euroleague.net/main/statistics

Some bugs are still floating around, e.g. TO/AS ratio for 2011 only shows Teodosic & Rodriguez

I wonder , if some modest EL stats project I have some relation to , was a trigger for such a huge change

Anyway, keep up the good work , EL.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information