Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Euroleague Website/ Euroleague TV etc

Quote Originally Posted by EverGreen View Post
    I remember when we won the Bologna EL final there was literally a single column(if you can call it that) which read "Last night Panathinaikos Athens were crowned Euroleague Champions upsetting the homecourt favorites Kinder Bolonga.". That was it. It was either in the Sun or Daily Mirror (yeah, I know, classy reading)
    Some intern must have snuck that past the editor.

Eurosport player in the UK has been showing pre-season games the last few days, which is a good sign they will have Euroleague again this season.

When you click to see the packages available on Euroleague tv you get shown the following message:

"Euroleague Basketball has moved and is now exclusively available on the Eurosport Player in the UK.You can watch the entire season of the Turkish Airlines EuroLeague and the 7DAYS EuroCup by subscribing to the Eurosport Player via the link below."
    Which confirms that in the UK, Euroleague games will remain on the Eurosport player this season.
    Wonder if they will still show BCL games too?

Fiba's Champions Cup website is complete rubbish.

Not only is it slow but you cant find stats on players were they played previously and what their number were.
    Mi imamo svoga boga, on se zove Bodiroga.
    Demetrious "Primo Gavrorum Malleus" Diamantidis

Thank you for all you have given me. 6*
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23Bxh4eYMxw

Panathinaikos is not just a club. It's a religion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtWbTZbfkI8

When the OAKA foundations moved a couple metres
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KbFl2mO8E0

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz View Post
    When you click to see the packages available on Euroleague tv you get shown the following message:
    Which confirms that in the UK, Euroleague games will remain on the Eurosport player this season.
    Wonder if they will still show BCL games too?

Just noticed that Eurosport Player are showing Arel Universitesi Buyuk Cekmece v Anadolu Efes and Galatasaray v Afyon Belediyespor today at 2.20pm and 4.50pm UK time respectively. Is this new or have they been showing Turkish league games all season?

Quote Originally Posted by trey from mars View Post
    Just noticed that Eurosport Player are showing Arel Universitesi Buyuk Cekmece v Anadolu Efes and Galatasaray v Afyon Belediyespor today at 2.20pm and 4.50pm UK time respectively. Is this new or have they been showing Turkish league games all season?
    Yeah, I'm not sure to be honest. I think they must have started this relatively recently. I know they were showing Greek League games towards the end of last season.

Hi guys, what do you think about Euroleague Basketball mobile apps?
    I posted this article on Medium: https://medium.com/@jakubplas/why-eu...e-63b40bbe1bec

And sent it via email to relevant people at Euroleague. What do you think about my feedback and what you don't like on in EL apps?

Quote Originally Posted by trey from mars View Post
    Bahcesehir vs Beskitas is live on Eurosport player right now, and with commentary too, which I didn't expect.

Does anyone have any issues with euroleague tv ?
    I cant see any available euroleague games when i login with my ipad.

Eurosport player in the UK is now also showing some Italian league games as well. Grazie!

I noticed though that in their on demand section, they only have games from the past week. They used to offer games from the past month. And they still seem to be offering that for other sports.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011