Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to clarify that you can use ELBIRD as a discount coupon during the purchase of a package in euroleague TV, for a -15% discount.
    ------------------------------------------------------

"Don't let what other people think decide who you are."

Dennis Rodman

Comment

• I have a few words on the EuroleagueTv.

This year I bought a EuroleagueTV package, since I will be away from home most of the year and Euroleague is not broadcasted in Asia. I hate hunting for streams, so I bought EuroleagueTV.

Anyway, this piece of shit organization that teamed up with Endeavor Streaming has done the following:

- Charged me a year pass at around $30
      - Let me watch games for about two months.
      - Suddenly canceled subscription without notice.
      - After contacting support, I was informed that they have switched to a new streaming platform/software and the migration of users from old EuroleagueTV to new one failed. So, they cancelled the subscription
      - Anyway, they will refund me sometimes in the next 30 days.
      - As a sorry, they offered me a 50% subscription discount to subscribe again. What they didn't advertise was that new subscription is 90EUR. Meaning that with a 50% discount, I still have to pay 45EUR, which is more than 50% more than what my original subscription was for a full season. This is a mid-season price hahahhahahaha

Anways, on principle alone I will not subscribe again but I thought it I should mention this. This approach WILL NEVER GAIN MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS for the Euroleague in the future. Totally unacceptable.

Also, charging 90EUR for a Euroleague Pass, is just ridiculous. NBA League pass can be had at 120-150$ mark with discounts which are always available. This is just ridiculous...

Comment

• Originally posted by CoachZ View Post
        I have a few words on the EuroleagueTv.

This year I bought a EuroleagueTV package, since I will be away from home most of the year and Euroleague is not broadcasted in Asia. I hate hunting for streams, so I bought EuroleagueTV.

Anyway, this piece of shit organization that teamed up with Endeavor Streaming has done the following:

- Charged me a year pass at around $30
        - Let me watch games for about two months.
        - Suddenly canceled subscription without notice.
        - After contacting support, I was informed that they have switched to a new streaming platform/software and the migration of users from old EuroleagueTV to new one failed. So, they cancelled the subscription
        - Anyway, they will refund me sometimes in the next 30 days.
        - As a sorry, they offered me a 50% subscription discount to subscribe again. What they didn't advertise was that new subscription is 90EUR. Meaning that with a 50% discount, I still have to pay 45EUR, which is more than 50% more than what my original subscription was for a full season. This is a mid-season price hahahhahahaha

Anways, on principle alone I will not subscribe again but I thought it I should mention this. This approach WILL NEVER GAIN MORE SUBSCRIBERS AND VIEWERS for the Euroleague in the future. Totally unacceptable.

Also, charging 90EUR for a Euroleague Pass, is just ridiculous. NBA League pass can be had at 120-150$ mark with discounts which are always available. This is just ridiculous...
        Can they legally do that?

Anyway.. Thumbs.up for pirate streaming then, this is what such a service descrive!
        EUROLEAGUEADDICTED

Comment

• The amount "FloHoops" charges U.S customers (over $30 per month to watch Euroleague/Eurocup an absolute sham. If they wanted to grow viewership here they'd have a much more realistic price for what they're worth. Pay less for a much better product with NBA league pass.

Comment

• FloHoops is like $12.50 per month. How on earth are you paying $30.00?

Comment

• Originally posted by eal View Post
              FloHoops is like $12.50 per month. How on earth are you paying $30.00?

It’s only $12.50 a month if you buy a year pass for $150. No thanks. $30 a month otherwise. I’m not paying $12.50 a month from June-October for no reason. Garbage.

Basketball games, videos, news, & articles. Watch & stream live basketball games on FloHoops.com. High School & NCAA basketball games & news coverage.

Comment

• Interesting that the Eurosport player (In the UK but this is also applicable to Italy) are showing Euroleague and BCL but don't appear to be showing Eurocup anymore.

Comment

• I got an email from Flosports that they will no longer be streaming the Euroleague in the US or Canda. I tried to sign up at euroleague.tv but was blocked due to the site saying Flosports still has the rights for the US and Canada. Anyone have any insight on how to watch the games in North America?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ball Fiend View Post
                    I got an email from Flosports that they will no longer be streaming the Euroleague in the US or Canda. I tried to sign up at euroleague.tv but was blocked due to the site saying Flosports still has the rights for the US and Canada. Anyone have any insight on how to watch the games in North America?
                    Ole Catch 22 there. EuroLeague definitely says it is supposed to be on FLOSPORTS. Maybe it will go to a cheaper platform.
                    Winner! Euroleague Prediction Game 15/16
                    2nd Place! World Cup Prediction Game 2019
                    Winner! 2020 Olympics Prediction Game

Comment

• Does anybody knows why the games on demand on Euroleague TV was available at any time untill last year, and this season you have to wait 24 hours for the games on demand?
                      This is redicullus......I used to see usually one game live and all the others on demand (without knowing the results).....now this is impossible, because if the live game ends....there is no links for the games on demand.
                      I started to think that every year the product of Euroleugue tv is worst.....this is a very big step back compare to last year.

Comment

• Originally posted by zubitos View Post
                        Does anybody knows why the games on demand on Euroleague TV was available at any time untill last year, and this season you have to wait 24 hours for the games on demand?
                        This is redicullus......I used to see usually one game live and all the others on demand (without knowing the results).....now this is impossible, because if the live game ends....there is no links for the games on demand.
                        I started to think that every year the product of Euroleugue tv is worst.....this is a very big step back compare to last year.
                        This is what I wrte to them, one week ago:

"Dear Sirs,
                        I am a subscriber of your service for the last 4 years now. At the last 2 years, with this new site that you have given to us, there is a strange effect.
                        If we don’t see a match live, we cannot watch until it is uploaded, a procedure that takes even 24 hours.
                        For me, considering my working hours, most times, I am able to watch a match 30min or 1 hour after its starting time. I prefer to start the match from the beginning but I am not able to watch as it disappears from your site and appears again 24 hours later.
                        At these 24 hours, of course I learn the final score, the details of the match and everything relative with the match. I can even find it on youtube and watch it in total, in less time than 24 hours.
                        I am starting to wonder why I have to pay 90 euro per year to watch a match only live with no actual on demand service.
                        It is not on-demand but when-I-will-upload service.
                        This is unacceptable for me, and I really want to hear your side and any measure that you are taking to rectify this issue.
                        Basically, please give us the opportunity to watch a game, till 2 hours after its end, before you make it disappear from your platform for upload reasons.
                        I am really waiting for your answer.
                        "

They replied to me like:

Thank you for contacting EuroLeague TV Support.
                        All games played live will be available to replay on-demand with no exception and at times that can be uploaded after the game or can take up to 24 hours.
                        That will vary on how fast we get the recordings from the clubs in the stadiums.
                        Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

And my response on 07 October was this:

Greetings,
                        I contacted you to analyze a problem that has been created from the moment that you updated your site. With your current configuration, if we don’t follow the live match, we cannot re -watch it for the first 24hours.
                        I also proposed to lengthen the live video for at least two more hours after the end of the match, so to be able to watch it with 30min or 1 hour delay.
                        You replied to me, by copying a preconfigured answer. Please spend some time to really examine the problem that arises from your choices and proceed with real options to satisfy the need for real on-demand view.
                        I say again, that you cannot deny us the opportunity to re-watch the match for the first 24 hours, the period where our interest for the match is maximum.
                        Waiting for your answer

Dennis Rodman

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnPiere View Post
                          This is what I wrte to them, one week ago:

"Dear Sirs,
                          I am a subscriber of your service for the last 4 years now. At the last 2 years, with this new site that you have given to us, there is a strange effect.
                          If we don’t see a match live, we cannot watch until it is uploaded, a procedure that takes even 24 hours.
                          For me, considering my working hours, most times, I am able to watch a match 30min or 1 hour after its starting time. I prefer to start the match from the beginning but I am not able to watch as it disappears from your site and appears again 24 hours later.
                          At these 24 hours, of course I learn the final score, the details of the match and everything relative with the match. I can even find it on youtube and watch it in total, in less time than 24 hours.
                          I am starting to wonder why I have to pay 90 euro per year to watch a match only live with no actual on demand service.
                          It is not on-demand but when-I-will-upload service.
                          This is unacceptable for me, and I really want to hear your side and any measure that you are taking to rectify this issue.
                          Basically, please give us the opportunity to watch a game, till 2 hours after its end, before you make it disappear from your platform for upload reasons.
                          I am really waiting for your answer.
                          "

They replied to me like:

Thank you for contacting EuroLeague TV Support.
                          All games played live will be available to replay on-demand with no exception and at times that can be uploaded after the game or can take up to 24 hours.
                          That will vary on how fast we get the recordings from the clubs in the stadiums.
                          Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

And my response on 07 October was this:

Greetings,
                          I contacted you to analyze a problem that has been created from the moment that you updated your site. With your current configuration, if we don’t follow the live match, we cannot re -watch it for the first 24hours.
                          I also proposed to lengthen the live video for at least two more hours after the end of the match, so to be able to watch it with 30min or 1 hour delay.
                          You replied to me, by copying a preconfigured answer. Please spend some time to really examine the problem that arises from your choices and proceed with real options to satisfy the need for real on-demand view.
                          I say again, that you cannot deny us the opportunity to re-watch the match for the first 24 hours, the period where our interest for the match is maximum.
                          Waiting for your answer
                          Haha....They give the same answer to my mail.
                          Basically the problem started this year......untill the cancellation for covid 19 it was possible to see all the games on demand at any time.

Comment

• I am very happy. Of course I didnt receive an answer to my emails. But nevertheless from round 9, a change has happened in euroleague . tv site.
                            Lets suppose, you arrive late for 1.5 hours after the start of the game. So you click the match, and rewind to the start of the game. Until now, when the game was finished, you were redirected in the first page of the site. From round 9, you dont. You can even pause the game in your browser, an watch it 4-5hours later, and even if it is not added in the first page of site. As long as you succeed to open the link before the end of the game, you can watch it whenever you like.

At least they took under consideration our concerns

Dennis Rodman

Comment

• It looks like Euroleague viewers in the UK will be able to subscribe to Euroleague.tv again. Eurosport apparently don't have the rights anymore.

Comment

• Why you pay money for something you can find free ? There are live steam in HD resolution, full game replays some games there are on Youtube, there are some websites where you can find free every game replay, especially Russian they haven`t problems with laws.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information