No announcement yet.

Patrick Mills news

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some funny (for us) pics of patty mills doing his rookie "job" from an article of Oregonlive. You can find a link to hear him about his rookie season from that link.

first pic
    Second pic

Comment

Mills

Mills looked good in the last game of the regular season for Portland. Scored 13.

Comment

Originally posted by CBerman View Post
        Mills looked good in the last game of the regular season for Portland. Scored 13.
        Glad to hear it. I looked at Portland's boxscore against Phoenix (first game of the play-offs) and Mills is activated, but didn't play. With Bayless and Miller running the offense, I don't think he'll get many minutes in the next few games, but I hope he does.
        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Mills is a free agent this summer. I still want to see him on a Blazers uniform though.

Comment

Originally posted by LordOfLeyte View Post
            Mills is a free agent this summer. I still want to see him on a Blazers uniform though.
            But with Bayless getting more minutes and getting better and the presence of Andre Miller I doubt he can get enough minutes with the Blazzers specially since he still needs some time to fit in the NBA and a lot of minutes on the floor.

Comment

Rumor has it that Virtus Roma is close to signing Patrick Mills.
              Sacramento Kings
              HERE WE STAY UNTIL THE COWBELLS COME HOME

Comment

Originally posted by CKR13 View Post
                Rumor has it that Virtus Roma is close to signing Patrick Mills.
                There were no further progress between both parties as stated above. Patrick Mills is set to sign a Qualifying offer from the Portland Trailblazers as confirmed by his agent and Trailblazers General Manager Rich Cho on a press release statement.
                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Patrick Mills and rookie forward Luke Babbit Did Not Play (DNP) tonight. The Portland Trailblazers won 106-92.
                  Sacramento Kings

Comment

Patrick Mills scored 9 points, 7 assists, 3 rebounds in 29 minutes as the Portland Trailblazers win over the Phoenix Suns 106-99. Mills started in place for Andre Miller, who was serving a suspension.
                    Sacramento Kings

Comment

Patrick Mills

Mills talks about a very sensitive issue about the displacement of Australian Aboriginals.

Patty Mills doesn't like to talk much about his Indigenous Australian heritage. Unless he's asked about it.

I never knew that Mills family had difficulties, but all is well now.
                      Sacramento Kings

Comment

In their last game of the season, the Blazers lost to the Warriors. The good thing is that Patty had 23 points and 5 rebounds in 29 minutes. He was 4/7 for three pointers. That was definitely an NBA career high for him!!
                        "I really like the attitudes of eagles. They never give up. When they grab a fish or something else, they never let it go. It doesn't matter. In a book, they write they find a skeleton of [an] eagle and there is no fish. It means that the fish beat him and killed him, but he didn't let go." -- Donatas Motiejunas

Comment

Mills signed with the Turkish team, Anadolu Efes.
                          Sacramento Kings

Comment

Huge news for the NBL

Patty Mills has been reported to have signed a deal with the Melbourne Tigers.

Reported on RealGM from http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/me...-1226124018949
                            Pistons: 2021-22 Let the Motorcade begin!!

Bronze medal 2013 Eurobasket prediction Game.

Comment

Signed by the Spurs.
                              Die Liebe wird eine Krankheit, wenn man sie als eine Heilung sieht
                              Artificial Nature

Comment

Mills will opt-out of his contract with the San Antonio Spurs to become an unrestricted free agent according to Spurs Nation.
                                Sacramento Kings

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information